PDA

View Full Version : Full Moon Eclipse in Gemini information

amazonite
21-12-2010, 09:42 AM
Hi All,

I had a login here which seems to have expired. I just wanted to share a blog post I wrote up about today's Full Moon Eclipse on the Solstice, I cannot post a link to my blog so I've copied it here:

~Full Moon Eclipse 29° Gemini ~ Winter Solstice ~ 21st December 2010
This Full Moon is all about relating, compromising and revising old methods of communication. However as it is also a total Eclipse, and falls upon the Winter Solstice date there seems to be a deeper significance to this.

The Full Moon at 8.13am (UK time) on 21st December 2010 will be at 29 degrees Gemini. Those of you born close to the end of the mutable signs: Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius, Pisces – will likely feel this more than most. This is also close to the Aries Point (0° Cancer) and this makes it more impactful and powerful than usual.

Gemini’s ruler Mercury is currently retrograde, slowing down usual communication, transport, technology, IT and forcing us to seek alternate methods to those tried and tested. On a more psychological level Mercury retrograde will help us to think through any rash choices we may have made over the past 3 months, and seek more effective and experienced ways to resolve any issues which have ensued.

The Full Moon falling in Gemini further emphasises the lessons of Mercury Retrograde, forcing us to look within for our answers and resolutions. With a total eclipse on the same day we also have the feeling of endings. If you feel you have no control over the changes in your life occurring around this time you are probably correct. On a deeper level it is rare that change occurs without a deeper subconscious “yearning for learning.” However, from a day to day perspective it can feel that all choice is taken away from us, as the shortest night of the year casts a longer, darker shadow over our lives for a period.

However, in this modern world, most of us are adapted to change and rarely is it something we regret or wish to have altered when viewing our lives retrospectively. For this reason; and because the chart for this eclipse shows a jovial Sagittarius on the Ascendant, harmoniously attached to the Sun still in it’s last few Sagittarian minutes; I feel that this set up provides a perfect ending to 2010 ~a year which most would agree has had it’s share of struggles.

2010 brought some very difficult astrological alignments, some which a part of a larger pattern; begun back in 2008. Few will have sailed through this year unscathed and unchanged. Most will be thankful for the growth and changes which have occurred as a result, but that point will not be reached until we are further into 2010 {which I am happy to say has a much lighter, happier vibe to it}.

So it’s fair to say this final Full Moon of the year is a final goodbye to the times of old. There may be moments of sadness, there could be fleeting regrets, residual slices of grief and remembered farewells but overall, there is a feeling of these being shared experiences. We are not alone in our experiences and at this time we will feel far closer to those around us knowing so.

This is an intimate position for a Full Moon – falling in the personal expression (1st House) and sharing and partnership (7th House) part of the chart. The 7th House Moon position of the Full Moon chart will incline us towards; compassionate connecting, caring, and communication of candid confidences. Whereas the Sun-North Node-Pluto set up in the first house relays the message “all that is gone was clutter, what now follows is your truth”.

Physical energies will still be low during this time {as they have notably been since Mercury turned Retrograde on 11th December}. Full Moon Eclipses rarely feel as vibrant and heady as ordinary Full Moons. Mercury Retrograde periods, likewise, do not generally boost our spirits or bodies. It is no coincidence (in my opinion) that here in the UK the weather has brought much of the country to a standstill~~ this is a week from which we will all benefit from introspection.

I never usually say this about a Full Moon but I would also encourage you all to make a wish, or a promise to yourself. We will take a lot of memories with us of 2010; in the future these will be remembered as great advances. Deep down we already know what these are and our intuition will be powerful at this time, use this time to look within and be thankful for all that we do have in our lives and those special people that we have to share with.

Happy Full Moon all~~

NB – the chart for this eclipse also falls conjunct the galactic centre – another auspicious degree which adds strength to the configuration. Having not researched the galactic centre’s impact personally however I feel I am unqualified to reference this in my writing.

YongBaek
21-12-2010, 02:48 PM
Can you believe it was NO where on TV??? We see that stupid ball drop every year on multiple channels yet this amazing gift from 'god' couldn't be put on???
It's no where on tv, are the government trying to hide it? Nasa promised to show it live online and their stream was blank, later on showing only a some stars... im disgusted that the media didn't give this any coverage. I'm also sadden of the amount of people who didn't see it and didn't know the rarity and significant. I saw it and i could literally feel my throat tingling and I was on the phone with my gf and honest! our voices actually sounded deeper, there were geese landed all in her neighborhood, her dog's were freaking, so were all of the one's in my neighborhood. Why don't more people care about it?!

Spiritlite
21-12-2010, 05:32 PM
Hi;
Last night I couldn't see it b/c is was cloudy so I went to bed meditating. And I had almost prophetic type dreams. I dreamt the aliens came and at first there was sheer terror that we were all going to die. Then they started to heal us in all ways and we all started to feel so high on life and felt like earth was heaven, no one was working anymore we were all enjoying nature etc. Then they healed the animals. It was such a high during that dream feeling we were on heaven on earth.
Spiritlite.

sneha123
03-01-2011, 10:51 AM
Can you believe it was NO where on TV??? We see that stupid ball drop every year on multiple channels yet this amazing gift from 'god' couldn't be put on???
It's no where on tv, are the government trying to hide it? Nasa promised to show it live online and their stream was blank, later on showing only a some stars... im disgusted that the media didn't give this any coverage. I'm also sadden of the amount of people who didn't see it and didn't know the rarity and significant. I saw it and i could literally feel my throat tingling and I was on the phone with my gf and honest! our voices actually sounded deeper, there were geese landed all in her neighborhood, her dog's were freaking, so were all of the one's in my neighborhood. Why don't more people care about it?!
Hiiiiii friends,,,,,,,,,its very true !!! i appreciated that........thanks lot,,,,,,,
:hug3: :hug3: :hug3:

Xan
04-01-2011, 01:05 AM
amazonite... This is a good, informed astrological appraisal. Thank you.

Xan