PDA

View Full Version : Want to attract my Memaw's spirit again

JessieBaby
02-02-2015, 11:46 AM
Hello everyone. I lost my Memaw (dad's mom) January of last year. I know that her spirit was with me a few days after she passed away but ever since I have not experienced nothing. Before she passed away i came back from living in Phoenix (2 years) and then stayed with her for a month had a fallout and decided to move with my mom. I know i could not change the past but I live with regret of not being able to spend more time with her because she loved me so much and I did the same. My Memaw and I were very very close to each other and since her death I feel very alone even though i have family and a wonderful fiancee my Memaw was my world as i was to her.I was wondering if there any ways i would be able to attract her spirit? I have tried to ask her to show herself but I believe she won't because I think she does not want to scare me. I also tried taking pictures did not get anything and also doing EVP sessions through my phone's voice recorder with no luck. I have been thinking about doing spirit writing through typing on my computer or writing by hand. Any tips would be welcoming and Thank you :-)

desert rat
02-02-2015, 03:07 PM
Many people do come back for a visit just after passing , just to say good by . She might come back again , but you really need to just let her go , let her have her after life .