PDA

View Full Version : Feeling lost...

dreamextremes
24-01-2015, 07:14 PM
I recently had an awakening experience. It's been wonderful and overwhleming, but now I am starting to feel lost again...

I feel like there's a lot on my plate and I don't have anyone to talk to. There is a lot at stake, and it's all up to me. I'm getting overwhelmed again, and it's not good because fear is seeping back into my thoughts.

I was given a psychic reading that has changed my life, for several reasons. It was not your average reading, and I'm not bragging, but it is clear to me that it wasn't from an average medium. (we have both conlcuded we share some sort of spiritual connection, which is how he found me and offered the readings, free of charge. I was also told not to give out his name).

I've tried to discuss this in a few other threads, but I'm desperate for some sort of advice or guidance from an outside perspective, so I'm trying here again.

The next few months of my life are supposedly the most important in terms of opportunities that await. If I do things right, something really, really wonderful will happen to me, but because I have this knowledge now, I'm terrified of failure.

I know, if it's meant to be, it will happen. Only time can tell. But in the meantime I've unfortunately become consumed with anxiety and doubt and fear. There's no point to my awakening or this reading I received if I'm going to be consumed with negative emotions...

I know this is so vague and just sounds like moping, but I'd really appreciate anyone's thoughts if they are willing to share. Thanks.

Bsoul
24-01-2015, 07:38 PM
Oh my goodness, I don't have much to offer you. I have been uplifted so many times just to find myself deflated again and stuck in the mire. It sounds like fear coming in May be an issue for you and it is keeping you from doing things that you may already know you need to do. I've had a lot of fear and anxiety in my life at times. I do not practice any type of meditation in the technical sense. I have found that focusing on the breathing can be helpful to dispel the fear. I don't work with chakras either, but I had some really helpful experiences with using the colors and visualizing them advancing up my body. I would often feel the blocks that people speak of in my heart area and I would visualize green there and continue to breathe deeply and slowly. Sometimes I wanted a grassy hue of green, sometimes a deep green. Sometimes I envisioned the colors to be shiny, like a gemstone or metallic look. Sometimes I wanted them to be more flat, like a piece of cloth. I would do this at home, in my own bed, when I had plenty of time. I hope you can make sense of this. I'm not schooled in chakras or meditation. I'm giving you this suggestion to help you with the fear. When we are strong, we make the best decisions from places of knowledge and peace. I hope it helps. It sounds like you got a good heads up, though about the future. Good luck!

Sisyphus
26-03-2015, 09:44 PM
It sounds like your experiencing such emotional turmoil at this time in your life that you may be finding it difficult to find some reality and composure.

You had talked about having a lot on your plate and struggling to find anyone to listen to how you really feel, this must make you feel isolated and lonely at times, have you felt these things? if so What has it been like?. The pressure to believe that there is so much at stake and the outcome is all dependant on you must be so overwhelming. Is this how you feel?

Maybe consider with so much pressure and maybe at times unable to find a way forward, you may have wanted to find anything, something outside of yourself that could give you some hope that things will change.

I don’t wish to discredit the psychic reading experience but maybe seriously consider is this form of information of benefit to solve actual solutions in your life?

You may have wanted to seek help so much that you may have found yourself desperately surrendering to an unknown form of assistance, falling into denial.

Consider to seek real active assistance to your real current difficulties, just by researching what help is available can bring relief and may help you take a breath knowing it’s just one step towards gaining more freedom and control of your life. Do you feel this could be an option? if not what would be stopping you?

Every day of your life is important not just a few, opportunities will always come and go in life; it’s how you begin to understand the benefit to you that matters. If possible I tend to take every opportunity that comes my way because I may never know where these opportunities may lead me, in turn contributes to quality of life.

To be consumed with a terrifying fear and anxiety, it’s understandable that wherever you experience something that could offer you a glimpse of relief, it’s hard not to embrace it and hold on to it with all your hopes and wishes it will come true. Expectations as these may often fall to ruin as your hopes may become shattered.

What I would consider is to take a step to what may seem a most difficult challenge and possibly scary thought towards seeking actual help from others who are prepared and keen to help. Try not to put all your faith into the reading experience, you may find disappointment. There is no shame in seeking the right help you need.

Words here are only useful if you decide to consider taking action to make the changes in your life, You may come across a lot of advice and views, some you may take and discard the rest, in the end the road to recovery is to take the courageous decision to make the step forward. How do you feel about making at least one decision towards seeking the right help?

Don’t be afraid to talk, to share your thoughts and feelings, there will always be someone who will listen and you move step by step each time to a real future you hope for. I do hope you may take some time to consider all the options available and the ones you are yet to discover.

Take care. I hope you may find some value reading here.:smile:

pear-a-dise
21-10-2015, 11:21 PM
Hello, I know you posted this like a year ago almost but your story kind of stuck out to me. I am going through difficulties but instead of a medium relaying messages its been through dreams or trance like states. Although during these states I feel completely at ease and at peace with everything, I always return to my lost and confusing situation that leaves me feeling anything but peaceful. Any updates on this medium's predictions? Hope your journey is going well 😊

FoxyFrost
13-01-2016, 07:41 PM
Things are what they are. You can't win or fail really in life. You just are, you are just here. Because something didn't go how you wanted it too, and you feel like your actions might have made it something else, it doesn't mean you failed , you have a gained the opportunity to learn something eventually, and if you feel like you are making the same 'mistakes' so to speak, then you are not learning anything. You can listen to others advice but don't put all your hopes on the words of another. Hope everything is going ok. xx

FoxyFrost
13-01-2016, 07:45 PM
If someone told me 'If you do things right, something wonderful will happen' I would ignore that tbh. I would just do things how I do them and things will turn out as they will. Something wonderful might happen or something not so wonderful might happen, nobody can tell you what is ever going to actually happen to you. Only that you will die one day and that is the only truth. In my opinion anything else is just the course of life, the good and the bad. Some people do not have a choice about things, if you do then you should seize it, that itself its a positive. You have a choice. :-)

loveunityone
18-01-2016, 09:37 PM
Be happy & connect to universal love despite any outcome in your endeavours.
Do your best, sincerely with love from your heart, and enjoy your journey.

linen53
24-03-2016, 01:18 PM
I know, if it's meant to be, it will happen. Only time can tell. But in the meantime I've unfortunately become consumed with anxiety and doubt and fear. There's no point to my awakening or this reading I received if I'm going to be consumed with negative emotions...

Here you are talking out of both sides of your mouth at the same time. Life is full of failures. All you can do is the best that you can. Your fears and anxiety will support failure.

Try to take it one baby step at a time and try not to look into the future. You only have today, this moment in time.

Shivani Devi
18-06-2016, 08:41 AM
I recently had an awakening experience. It's been wonderful and overwhleming, but now I am starting to feel lost again...

I feel like there's a lot on my plate and I don't have anyone to talk to. There is a lot at stake, and it's all up to me. I'm getting overwhelmed again, and it's not good because fear is seeping back into my thoughts.

I was given a psychic reading that has changed my life, for several reasons. It was not your average reading, and I'm not bragging, but it is clear to me that it wasn't from an average medium. (we have both conlcuded we share some sort of spiritual connection, which is how he found me and offered the readings, free of charge. I was also told not to give out his name).

I've tried to discuss this in a few other threads, but I'm desperate for some sort of advice or guidance from an outside perspective, so I'm trying here again.

The next few months of my life are supposedly the most important in terms of opportunities that await. If I do things right, something really, really wonderful will happen to me, but because I have this knowledge now, I'm terrified of failure.

I know this is so vague and just sounds like moping, but I'd really appreciate anyone's thoughts if they are willing to share. Thanks.Greetings.

The whole trick is to become grounded in the experience and see the whole world through the lens of it.

This is also a new thing for me...I haven't really been out much since it happened...going to a crowded shopping mall was like OMG, look at all the pretty swirling energies! It was like Christmas.

Awareness is the key. Just spend about 10 minutes every hour just trying to be in that space and make the re-connect.

If you find yourself losing it, don't indulge...just stop and make the re-connect.

Eventually, you'll find this happens automatically and you then become permanently detached from the whole experience.

boshy b. good
24-06-2016, 11:22 PM
what be real accomplish, real accomplish ( be ) what gratitudes you ..

you filled up on being, you're going to believe every hard earned and hard earned complimented
on you, like you're going to boom above spite that has tiny better to do but dodo there and then.

it's not that serious to be someone big without beefed up heart, fuel it.

got somewere is cute and all, and lets just get basic notiously that it's all from inner bypass
toward out there and as long as there be none nos about pass it ons to you from highly, what more could you ask ..

Khalli
25-06-2016, 06:45 AM
I know what feeling lost is all about. Kinda fun, never boring and sometimes very frustrating.

I was not religious (still not), nor spiritual at the time I had my awakening so imagine my surprise when it happened. Lots of new thoughts and behavior now, almost like I developed a new personality. It was like someone flipped a switch and everything at once was turned on.

And now just when I think I have accepted this new me, the Universe throws me a curve ball with life. With the timing it shows me it has a sense of humor too.:rolleyes:

I do know why this has occurred to me this year. My Wife has a genetic condition where Her immune system tries to kill Her.
1986 2 weeks in the hospital and a year to recover.
1996 42 days in the hospital and almost 3 years to recover.
2006 8.5 months in the hospital, 3 months in a coma and has never been the same.

So far 2016 has been good and never boring, but, waiting on the main event.

jimrich
05-09-2016, 11:51 PM
I can only say what happened to me.
I have had a lot of "awakenings" but was never able to "stay" there.
Now I see how I lost it.
In one event, I became absolutely terrified, gave in and surrendered, a "spiritual" entity came and entered me, my fear completely went away and I felt "saved", the terrifying event seemed funny and comical, I acted in a totally different and better way than "usual", the event ended and I was very soon right back to being my normal, confused and unhappy self while the euphoria I just felt and had slowly or quickly WENT AWAY!
I have often puzzled over how such a glorious and mystical or magical thing could happen to me and then suddenly be gone. It felt so good and real that I was sure it would last for the rest of my life but no, it somehow faded away leaving me just as miserable and unhappy as ever! These are called "glimpses" but I'd call them "painful teases"!

Just recently I found the answer which goes something like this:
I, the ego, found myself in a terrifying circumstance and I, the ego, became frozen in terror and gave in or surrendered after which a higher self arrived and entered my body which displaced my ego with a Real Me. Now, as the Real me, I was able to face and deal with the horrific event as though it was a piece of comedy and got through it all with flying colors. I, the Real me then allowed the ego to come back in while I, the Real, stepped into the background. So my ego returned, brought me down again and I (the ego) found myself just as blue, confused and unhappy as before which then went on for several YEARS AFTERWARDS!
The pattern is so obvious to me now!
I (the ego) found myself in trouble and surrendered. I (the Real) came to the rescue and made it all OK. Then I (the Real) unwittingly allowed the ego back into the picture and I (the ego) continued on from there while I (the Real) calmly waits in the background to step up and save me (the ego) at the next stressful event.
LOL, this loss of ego thing has sometimes happened on happy occasions too but usually during terrifying or stressful ones.
So my conclusion is, that if I want to be in a state of grace or happiness, I need to drop or lose the ego and I will instantly be back into the Wonder.
For now, my method is to watch for my troubled ego as much as I can and either dismiss it or STOP believing in it so it can't overwhelm me and make life miserable again.
good luck losing the ego and staying with and as the Real. :hug3: