PDA

View Full Version : demon's name

anthony c
18-01-2015, 04:27 PM
I started watching a show that the use the ouija board and they
were contacting demons.
I never use to know 1 demon name and now i know about 5 and more.
I almost got obsessed with the show and ouija board and Demons.
My question is if you say there name's what will happen even if they
are not by u??
Will they know about you or am i just being stupid:dontknow: ??
Heard that if you say there name's it means you are taking them
on like declare war on them is this true?
Sorry for the darkness of this but i need to know
I am done with that show btw
Cheers

dryad
19-01-2015, 02:17 PM
Using their name will attract their attention if they are nearby. Like if someone across the room uses your name you notice it and start listening to see what they sre saying about you even if you were not paying attention to that conversation before. Tv shows therefore attract little attention because even if they do notice its like the person across the room was talking about someone else with the same name. It wont hold their attention.

The idea that names give power is a myth that demons like to use to scare you. The fear may give them power but the name itself does not. They tried it on me once so I asked Gabriel about it. Gabriel replied that "he knows my name too. Doesnt mean he can do anything with it"

anthony c
19-01-2015, 03:33 PM
You talk to Gabriel the angel??
WOW that must be cool
Did he help you with the demon???
ohhh ok but they cant hear you in there realm they have to be close
and nearby??
Where does the demons live if they are not here on earth?Is there really a hell?
I just heard they wont tell you there real name's cause you can control them
If you do know there name's that's what people in voodoo do is this true??
Thanks for reply

desert rat
19-01-2015, 04:17 PM
Let me put it to you like this . Lets say you knew that a real mean guy hung out in a dark alley , lets call him Joe . Joe is not rite in the head , he may do drugs . Now would you go down that street asking for Joe ? If you could bench press 400 # , had a big knife and maby a 40 cal. S &W you might think about it . My point is Know what you are doing before hand .

dryad
19-01-2015, 04:40 PM
Google the lower astral. That would be their realm.

That is not how voodoo works but it might be how the deluded voodoo practitioners think it works. The demons are not bound - they choose to obey and help you so you wont notice that they are leeching your energy or damaging your soul or whatever they are actually doing.

On the other side of the coin there actually are a few helpful demons around. They are just as much a part of god as the angels are. But not to be trusted either. You wouldnt blame a lion for biting you if you get too close. So dont blame a demon for acting like a demon.

Tristran
19-01-2015, 05:27 PM
I started watching a show that the use the ouija board and they
were contacting demons.
I never use to know 1 demon name and now i know about 5 and more.
I almost got obsessed with the show and ouija board and Demons.
My question is if you say there name's what will happen even if they
are not by u??
Half the time the names are aliases anyway. Take the joint leader of the fallen watchers, Shemyahaza for example.

In Hebrew...
Shem = Name
ya = Of
haza = Power

Where does the demons live if they are not here on earth?Is there really a hell?
They use to be imprisoned in a place called Tartarus. They are not there now because the barrier between that prison and this world has recently collapsed. This is why the world has recently started to fall apart.

Out of curiousity when you next contact one, can you ask them does a ley line resemble a blue line in the sky, a jagged red zig-zag line on the ground and all standing stones / monoliths are vertical yellow lines linking both red and blue lines together ?

When you call their name it shows them that you have turned away from Jesus Christ so they are then free to tempt you into any sin.

desert rat
19-01-2015, 06:24 PM
There are lots of nasty astral beings out there . Even Alister Crowley summend a being he could not fully banish . One needs to be care full dealing with thes guys . On the lower astral planes , it is said to visit there will leave one bad , mad (crazy) , or dead .

anthony c
20-01-2015, 08:38 PM
Hi
U get me wrong i was not calling out there names but i was
so obsessed i was thinking there names and about the show all
the time and everyday.I was worried they could sense this from
were they are.Can they like some of your guides know if you need them??
Last question were does satan(lucifer) live and i don't believe hell??
Thanks

desert rat
20-01-2015, 09:02 PM
On satain /devil , personaly I thought he was made up by the church . There have been people that do remote viewing that have said they have sceane a being that could be called the devil . There is a post on this forum on , does the devil exsist .

dryad
20-01-2015, 09:20 PM
He does a lot of talking for a made up character....he was an angel. If you believe that michael and gabriel exist then so does he. I never asked him where he lives but wherever it is that would be hell I suppose. I dont think it would be like the myth though. The myth of hell did not come from the bible it came from dantes inferno and paradise lost. They were fictional stories that the church decided to adopt to scare people.

anthony c
21-01-2015, 10:00 AM
He does a lot of talking for a made up character....he was an angel. If you believe that michael and gabriel exist then so does he. I never asked him where he lives but wherever it is that would be hell I suppose. I dont think it would be like the myth though. The myth of hell did not come from the bible it came from dantes inferno and paradise lost. They were fictional stories that the church decided to adopt to scare people.
Hey
You right but you talk to gabriel cant you ask him and find out what hell is and were the devil lives?
Which i could ask him but i cant.
I wonder if the devil could come to earth??
cheers

Amilius777
22-01-2015, 08:36 PM
No.

You would need to consciously allow them in your life. A prayer, a sincere thought, a complete willingness. And if your using a Ouija Board, they can cross into your life but you have the power to say no. And the Ouija Board is not entirely evil. It is a form of spirit communication. Does God get made when you use the telephone, internet, or text message to talk to loved ones? No. But we must be careful because using a Ouija Board is like going into a chat room and not knowing who is on the other side talking to us, unless of course we are directly talking to our friend or relative.

Spirits don't have names like you and I have. They have an energy or vibe that determines their state or level. Names are earthly things created by man. Man names things to have control or identification of because his mental processes are limited.

In the Bible there are names like "Belial" "Beelzebub", "Satan" "Lucifer" "Baal" that are given to the devil or a devil figure. Most spirits who are the devil or a devil or demon won't give you a specific name or might just to scare you depending on your religious belief system.

In the Exorcist based on a true life story of a boy, the spirit did call itself "the devil". But remember, there are many spirits on the Other Side who are far more ancient than you and I are, and have been roaming the Earth plane for thousands of human years. They were never human, and they were always evil. I don't believe they were "angels" since Angels are like extensions of God, parts of God, but from what I have read majority of demonic spirits and Devils are beings from other dimensions and universes that are completely spiritual (likened to an angel) and they are extremely negative and evil.

But rememebr it is very rare to come across these entities. So don't worry about it.

anthony c
26-01-2015, 04:49 PM
No.

You would need to consciously allow them in your life. A prayer, a sincere thought, a complete willingness. And if your using a Ouija Board, they can cross into your life but you have the power to say no. And the Ouija Board is not entirely evil. It is a form of spirit communication. Does God get made when you use the telephone, internet, or text message to talk to loved ones? No. But we must be careful because using a Ouija Board is like going into a chat room and not knowing who is on the other side talking to us, unless of course we are directly talking to our friend or relative.

Spirits don't have names like you and I have. They have an energy or vibe that determines their state or level. Names are earthly things created by man. Man names things to have control or identification of because his mental processes are limited.

In the Bible there are names like "Belial" "Beelzebub", "Satan" "Lucifer" "Baal" that are given to the devil or a devil figure. Most spirits who are the devil or a devil or demon won't give you a specific name or might just to scare you depending on your religious belief system.

In the Exorcist based on a true life story of a boy, the spirit did call itself "the devil". But remember, there are many spirits on the Other Side who are far more ancient than you and I are, and have been roaming the Earth plane for thousands of human years. They were never human, and they were always evil. I don't believe they were "angels" since Angels are like extensions of God, parts of God, but from what I have read majority of demonic spirits and Devils are beings from other dimensions and universes that are completely spiritual (likened to an angel) and they are extremely negative and evil.

But rememebr it is very rare to come across these entities. So don't worry about it.

Hello
Thanks for a great post
I feel allot better and feel save
Thanks again

Amilius777
05-02-2015, 08:21 AM
Dyrad,

That analogy doesn't work. Demonologists and exorcists of many different religions and denominations have worked on cases such as "demonic haunting" and it is nothing like getting involved with a lion. These spirits are highly intelligent, advanced in the astral realms, keen on possession, and they will sometimes rape, molest, abuse, and violently hurt their victims. They have animalistic characteristics because of the lower vibration they emanate. So yes, they are territorial like creatures, they own certain "land" on Earth, they collect and control other spirits, and they grow in the amount of negativity they generate. Meaning some demonic spirits are far more advanced or if you wanna use the term "evolved" than others. Some also retain a hierarchy among themselves despite their uncontrollable selfishness. There are even "devil-like" beings or "archdemons" that are very dangerous and they don't need to possess or harm a single person, they can go beyond that. There are "gremlin" and goblin-like types that are the younger spirits, they haven't developed yet and many people have encountered them. Some demons can be created by humans, an "energy being" created by the negative energy and fear of the human person. The demonic realm is something that we can either consciously avoid (as most of us do), become influenced by them (sometimes bad luck is not just bad karma my friends :icon_eek: ) or join the ranks and become a conduit of such dark forces (something I recommend you not do unless you wish to destroy your Soul-journey). :wink:

dryad
05-02-2015, 08:23 PM
Why shouldnt it work? I just mean that a lion follows its nature. So will a demon and since its nature is evil as you have described (thanks for the examples but it does read as if it came straight out of a book) so dont be suprised if it acts like a demon.