PDA

View Full Version : obvilis x

anthony c
08-01-2015, 12:12 PM
Hi
I have a hard time believing in ghosts and want to be 100% sure
Has anyone used an obvilis x before and does it work?
When using the obvilus x are you opening a doorway to the other side?
Can it be dangerous and could demons come threw?
thanks

desert rat
08-01-2015, 02:59 PM
I dont think any one could ever prove that any thing is %100 real , ghosts included . they could be the soul of a living person , or just left over energy of a once living person . I dont know what a obvilis x is , or how one would use one to open a demon door way .

anthony c
08-01-2015, 06:29 PM
I dont think any one could ever prove that any thing is %100 real , ghosts included . they could be the soul of a living person , or just left over energy of a once living person . I dont know what a obvilis x is , or how one would use one to open a demon door way .
You get me wrong....I think the only way to know 100% is to see or communicate with 1 to know 100%
Why i want to use the obvilis so if you don't know what it is, look it up on itunes app but i don't want to contact demons just my guides or angels.
Scared demons come threw and haunt me if they are real!!!
Why i am asking if you are opening yourself up to them????
Is the obvilus save, no opening doorways????
Thanks

desert rat
09-01-2015, 02:47 AM
Even Alister Crowley brought forth a being he could not fully banish , so yes there is some danger . I dont think this is %100 proof , but in the late 1800s or early 1900s a very smart guy died . After death he gave parts of messages to a number of psychics . It was only when they put all the messages togher they knew where they came from . Thy psychics did not know each other before hand .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleister_Crowley

anthony c
11-01-2015, 08:14 AM
Has no one used the obvilus or know somethings about portals and if it
could open a portas and if its save to use the oblivus.
thanks

Spirit Seeker
11-01-2015, 07:11 PM
I have an Ovilus X and the digital text display to read what is being said.

Do not worry, if you use one, you are not opening up a portal to bring spirits in. You are putting it out as a tool for any spirits who are present to try to communicate with.

You have to be careful where you use the Ovilus (any version) because setting down near something giving off an EMF field will trigger the box to say words. The big problem, if you believe the Ovilus works as theory says it might, is if you have two spirits trying to use the box at the same time. One is putting in words, another is, then everything is a big mess of words that have no meaning.'

Which you can also get if you put down the device near say a wall outlet with poor wire shielding. You have to take what comes out with a lot of skeptism unless the words have some specific meaning and not something very grey. Like the box says the word "Blue" and you see there is blue paint on the wall or the sky is blue.

The other thing is before you shut it off, be sure you to tell them you are shutting down so they are aware.

desert rat
11-01-2015, 07:28 PM
I see an up dated model on amazon and sites selling ghost hunting stuff , I guess they work along the same lines as e.m.f. meters . I dont see a e.m.f. meter opening up a vortex letting in a bunch of demons . I may build/buy a e.m.f. meter and see .

anthony c
18-01-2015, 04:16 PM
I see an up dated model on amazon and sites selling ghost hunting stuff , I guess they work along the same lines as e.m.f. meters . I dont see a e.m.f. meter opening up a vortex letting in a bunch of demons . I may build/buy a e.m.f. meter and see .
Hey Desert rat
Have you used the obvilus yet.
I decided against it after i saw the real story of Emily rose which of course
is not he real name.
I got some chakra's that are not balanced so not doing ghost hunting.
Good luck to u and be save
GOD bless