PDA

View Full Version : Entity problem what can be done and what is it?

Marie
08-01-2015, 06:26 AM
Hi everyone, it's my first post in this section. My partner got a problem so I would like to ask if you have any idea, what this is, and what can be done please.

When my partner was five to eight years old, he had an experience each night. To start with, he's been severely abused by his adoptive father and his wife during all his childhood, mentally, emotionally and physically. He's made remarkable progress and are getting help. He's a wonderful man.

My partner ripped his bed linen to pieces and pee in the bed out of fear what happened, and got more abuse for it sadly. He saw an entity, that looked like it was from the 1800 century, male, white hair and beard, black, long clothes and very cold, no emotions, very strong entity. My partner felt, that it came out from or of his father. He sensed it or saw. My partner is an empath.

The entity appeared slowly, to move very fast in the end, and went through my partner, only to repeat the cycle. My partner felt it go inside of him, and from that day on, he was always freezing. The entity was cold.
He doesn't remember everything and it was blocked til recently I helped my partner, when he was crying, and I rubbed his chest. Something left, and this came up. He knows more happened, but can't remember.
He fears it's in him.

The entity changed scenario from being on a old fashioned bike, til he was going extremely fast, faster than a human. But it had to stop, because a shaft of light from a window appeared on the floor, at the door where he would had to cross to again go to my partner. It couldn't move pass it, and vanished slowly in thin air.

What's this all about do you know? And what can be done?

After what I know, entities in any form can attach and make life bad when people have holes in their aura, weaknesses etc. is it something like that?

Strangely I feel peaceful with it and a voice said I'm not in any harms way. I feel protected. Must say me and my partner has a strong connection to Source.

desert rat
08-01-2015, 03:17 PM
That does sound like a ghost or the left over energy of a living person . If it is just there , I dont think it will hurt any thing . You might try talking to your ghost , let him know he is dead and its time to move on , go to the light , the astral garden , ect. Your partner could fill him self with white light use the corculation of white light , ect.

Marie
08-01-2015, 09:12 PM
He doesn't live in the house anymore, it's a long time ago, since this was in his early childhood, and the entity hasn't showed since he was eight or so.
He fears it's inside him though, since he could feel it walking through him, and stopped as well, -that point were not sure of, since he just remembers what's been said, since he was blocked even then, from knowing what happened. He just shred his bed to pieces instead.
He fears like I said, it's in him, he says he felt him go inside, and been cold since that day, (when he met me he started to warm) and that's why he fears it, and that it seemed to him to stay. But like said he's confused, but he comes to me saying "it's in there, I know it". Can that be true? And what can then be done?

I know to tell a spirit to go to the light, but not sure of how to do the process. Would you like to enlighten me, please?

But...if that entity is within him, how do we then get it out?
And it hasn't show since he was nine.

desert rat
09-01-2015, 02:27 AM
If you think he is possesed by this ghost , you might check with some one that does exercisms . He may want to talk to some one on his child hood memories also , see if he can open them and let them go . On geting rid of a ghost , there are a number of methods . You can have priest bless your house , ect. You can do a smudging , a link I put togher , I will look for my circulation of white link post .
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=67423
p.s. this is the circulation of white light , from the golden dawn . It builds up the aura /energy field .
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=56761&highlight=circulation+of+white+light

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=56764&highlight=circulation+of+white+light
2 different links .

dryad
11-01-2015, 11:47 AM
If its within him hiding and leeching his energy most likely you need to go looking for it. Look among the past lives ive found them hiding there a few times. When you find it make it show you its true form. If you can look at it with love even though its negative frequency you can help it evolve by linking it to the light. It may need your help to move on as its not always an easy transformation. If you have any fear or negative emotion toward it you wont be able to help it just send it away if it agrees to leave or send it into the light if it attacks. Either way you need to be able to open a vortex to the light. If you cant do that ask for help from guides angels etc.

Adelaide99
12-01-2015, 01:15 PM
I once had a friend with a somewhat similar situation (spirit wise)
And the same rules applied, and apparently they worked.

I suggest to not be afraid, if he fears it but you don't, then there might be a gender thing going on!
That's were you could help!

I'd say that he'd have to take control and learn to push it out.
It sounds as if it's leaching energy and possibly leaving blockages in it's path.

He would have to take back his body and his mind, if this is becoming a problem! That mean overcoming any leftover fears from his past, even if it's difficult.

When the fears gone, there's nothing to make it stronger.

Perhaps a cleansing could help!
Hope this helps!