PDA

View Full Version : Possible house haunted house

Eddievan
08-01-2015, 03:23 AM
My grandparents built a house in 1966 and lived there till they passed away in the last few years. I remodeled the house for me and my son to move into. While remodeling strange things started to happen. I always wondered if their spirits could be there? One day when I was alone in the house I asked out loud and said Granddaddy if you are here make a door fall down that was leaning against the wall. Door fell immediately. Things continued to happen after we moved in. Smoke alarms going off with no batteries. Kitchen appliances were giving me trouble and they were new. One night when I went to bed,I sleep on my stomach and someone pulled the covers up on my back and patted me on the shoulder,like they were tucking me in. My son was on the other side of the house. This happened about 3 more times to me. It also happened to my niece when she spent the night. Also things like my TV in my bedroom will be off when I go to bed. When I wake up it is on. Interesting stuff for sure.:smile:

desert rat
08-01-2015, 03:20 PM
Sounds like grand paw did not like the house to get remolded , just my guess .

mickilynn
11-01-2015, 01:38 AM
Not sure I would call it a "haunted" house but definitely a house with guests :) Or maybe owners (grandparents) that still feel comfortable there. Have you ever tried to help them crossover? They might just need some help. There is a lot of good info on that. But if they aren't doing any harm and you enjoy the entertainment......but I still feel like its our duty to help them "go to the light" They can still come back.....:) That's a good thing but some energy needs help as they get lost. If its your granddaddy it sounds like he loves having you there and loves being there with you. But if you got that much response when you ask him to make a door fall over I think I would also ask him if he needed any help so he could be with the other departed family members.......say like his wife. I bet he is a sweet friendly energy but ask him if he needs help finding his way back. Im curious to "hear" his response.

Eddievan
13-01-2015, 02:37 PM
Thanks Mickilynn I will try communicating with him. We were very close. I think he would check on me from time to time even if he did crossover. When he was in the nursing home during his last days,he would ask me if I saw his mother and sister out in the court yard? He didn't understand why they were hanging around. I told him they just wanted to see him. One night in the nursing home we were talking and he said your grandmother is here. He said she is above your head near the ceiling. I believe that he was seeing loved ones that had passed before him. He was a gentle and jolly soul of a man.

Adzang
13-01-2015, 10:15 PM
Call me crazy but I would love to live in a haunted house I really enjoy the science behind a lot of the supernatural and investigating it although I think there would have to be a cap on the level of haunting for me lol.

desert rat
14-01-2015, 04:23 PM
Call me crazy but I would love to live in a haunted house I really enjoy the science behind a lot of the supernatural and investigating it although I think there would have to be a cap on the level of haunting for me lol.
You know this really deponds on the kind of ghosts haunting the house . A cool little old lady tucking in the little ones is one thing , the mean lady from hell is another .

Adzang
14-01-2015, 09:40 PM
You know this really deponds on the kind of ghosts haunting the house . A cool little old lady tucking in the little ones is one thing , the mean lady from hell is another .
That's why I said it has to have a cap I would only take certain hauntings :P

KittenBomb
23-01-2015, 10:31 PM
That is quite a touching story Eddievan =) Thank you for sharing.
Have you contacting him against since your post?
I agree with Mickilynn, he may need some help ^^.

Have a great day!
KittenBomb
xXx

mickilynn
25-01-2015, 03:28 AM
Thanks Kittenbomb. I'm interested to hear back about this also. There is a really good forum (not as good as this one tho) called Ask Angels that has some really good info about how to help them cross over.

Eddievan
25-01-2015, 05:31 AM
Thanks everyone. I have not tried contacting him,but I will. Do y'all know of anyone that has tried this? I am curious on when and how I would go about this? Thanks for your input everyone. I will keep you informed on what happens. : )