PDA

View Full Version : What's going on here?

Kylie<3
26-12-2014, 04:18 AM
My parents have lived in their house for at least 10 years. Nothing too strange has ever happened, until about a month or so ago. I mean as a teenager I had one or two weird things happening, like hearing my name while trying to fall asleep in a dark negative loud voice.

A month or so ago, my parents and my 4 year old daughter heard the front door open and someone wiping/stomping their boots off. Even the dog heard it because he ran in there like he always does when he thinks someone is there, and started barking. My mom went to the door and the floor wasn't wet and she looked outside an fathers were no shoes prints in the snow or tire tracks. They heard this again, the front door opening and dog barking, but no shoes stomping, 1-2 more times after this.

THEN, today's in Christmas when the entire family was over and we were all in the room waiting to open presents, my aunt and 13 year old niece felt a burst of air hit them, and my aunt even heard it go by her ear and felt like someone wiped the side of her head. Instantly she looked at my niece and they both said "did you feel that?!" At the same time!

I guess my question is what is this, WHO COULD IT BE, and why would it just start now?! Also, why am I not having anything happening when I'm around?! I'm the one who believes in this stuff the most. I even asked for it to happen while I was there for confirmation. And nothing....very disappointing lol (although I've had some really really bad stuff happen at my house, that both my boyfriend and I both experienced. It was so bad I had to call a medium in for help and to bless and cleanse the home! ...basically the thing was attacking and targeting our then 14 month old little girl) so I'm not unfamiliar with this, just frustrating when I can't get my own personal confirmation, at my parents house...

Any help and insight is appreciated! Thank you and Blessings to everyone -- MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Kylie<3
26-12-2014, 04:20 AM
*she looked outside and THERE WERE NO shoe prints in the snow, or tire tracks.

desert rat
26-12-2014, 02:27 PM
My guess would be a ghost , left over energy , or a thought form .

Fairyana
26-12-2014, 05:30 PM
I'm just speculating here... But perhaps your energy is positive and too elevated to contact entities with lower energy and so you are protected. So I would take the fact that you can't contact them as a good sign! And when I say lower I don't mean negative or mean, it can be lower in the sense that they are not evolved yet to be in the higher spheres of "heaven".

It seems that sometimes something happens that attracts spirits. Some say that portals can open... May be this time of year means something for that spirit... Spirits are just people without bodies, so who knows what motivation these particular spirits have. I guess a medium would have to ask them. They might mean no harm though. Many times they are there just minding their business and not even aware of the fact that they might be scaring someone.

Kylie<3
27-12-2014, 01:53 PM
Thank you everyone who replied. Everything each of you said makes sense. It's funny that you mentioned a thought form. Just hours before you posting that I heard about thought forms for the very first time. Coincidence? ;)

Shine
27-12-2014, 02:33 PM
Very similar thing used to happen at the house I grew up in! We would hear the sound of heavy boots dragging across the kitchen floor down stairs. We could go for a number of years without hearing and it would suddenly start again. It was crazy:)

Love shine :)