PDA

View Full Version : What's Your Favorite SF Topic?

KittenBomb
25-12-2014, 10:55 PM
Hello there!
I joined this site to learn about my personal expereinces and to discover what else is out there =D

So I would love to hear your passion on this site. Tell me all about it and about you!

Thank you for reading, have a beautiful day.

KittenBomb
xXx

LadyMay
31-12-2014, 07:45 PM
I'm not sure I have a favourite, but I tend to spend more time in the 'spiritual development' and 'twin-flame/soulmate' subforums. My other preferred subforums would probably be 'crystals and gemstones' and 'chakra and auras', maybe also the 'ESP and telepathy' subforum. I guess that describes me rather well. :)

KittenBomb
17-01-2015, 06:19 PM
Hello ScarlettHayden =D
Thank you for replying, I've gotten a basic understaning of gems and auras, this place is so facinating!
But I don't quite understand twinflames, do you have a soulmate/twin flame then?
Sorry if I'm being rude =D I'm a very curious person.

LadyMay
17-01-2015, 06:28 PM
Hello ScarlettHayden =D
Thank you for replying, I've gotten a basic understaning of gems and auras, this place is so facinating!
But I don't quite understand twinflames, do you have a soulmate/twin flame then?
Sorry if I'm being rude =D I'm a very curious person.

It really is ha! I've learned so much on here!

Everyone has a family full of many soul connections. A soul connection is a soul your soul has spent a lot of time with. Souls merge energy to connect and over time they become more a part of each other. Soulmates are basically that. A twin flame is a primary soul connection, that is, someone you probably merged with completely many times. So when you meet each other on earth you are basically meeting yourself and it kickstarts a spiritual awakening (because a spiritual awakening is about the journey back to Self- we tend to forget who we are on earth).

That is the basic overview, I hope that made sense!

So, everyone has soul connections and twin flames. But most don't meet any of earth. I've met 15+ soul connections 1 incarnated twin and 1 non-incarnated twin. Kinda crazy lol!

KittenBomb
23-01-2015, 10:41 PM
Thank you for that insight =D I can definaly relate to it!
I was just speaking to a close friend and she actually brough up the topic and I mentioned this!
How do you find out if you are soul mates/twin flames?

Have a great day!
KittenBomb
xXx

LadyMay
24-01-2015, 12:35 AM
When you meet a soul-connection/twin-flame you feel a strong tug in your heart towards them :) Normal relationships tend to feel obsessive in comparison. Like the thoughts about them have no real sustenance. Kinda fake. So they repeat themselves and play over and over again to try and make themselves appear more real.

A soul-connection feels much deeper. You think less about them, but feel an incredible amount of love for them. The hilarious thing with SC's is that it takes a while to get to that place. At first it will be very easy going. You won't notice anything out of the ordinary. This can go on for months, then it will suddenly shift gears and you fall head over heels as you realise the thread that's been keeping you together all this time and it's like "where the heck did this come from". :D

Twin-flame.. well... gotta experience THAT to know, lol! Can't mistake it. If you have to wonder then no it's not. :wink:

KittenBomb
24-01-2015, 12:51 AM
Amazing, thank you =D
I'll have to inspect this further! Do SM/TF have to be in a relationship? I feel me and my friend have a special connection but it's not in a 'romantic' sence ^^".
We always seem to have the same life expereinces and think the same things, it's kinda like a miror I guess, very strange actually XD.
Sorry to bother you with all my questions!

Hope you have a beautiful day!

KittenBomb
xXx

LadyMay
24-01-2015, 01:01 AM
Nope, they can be friends, family, whatever. Sounds like your friend is a soul connection! :) Me and my (ex) best friend have a soul connection too. Though now we are just friends after a year long separation.

Them being like a mirror is a very good sign you share a soul connection. :cool: Because you share a piece of each other's souls. :)

Not to worry, I hope you have a beautiful day too! :hug3: