PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have a good chart for Aura color meanings?

Lovely
15-12-2010, 06:09 PM
Earlier I was trying to see my aura and I saw a pretty
pastel shade of green. I looked online for a meaning but
none was detailed enough that it described
my shade. I found this good one a few months
ago but cant remember where it was. It was so
detailed. It had about 50 different shades
and even showed the color of the shade that they were describing
and everything. I'll post it on here if I find it. But if not
does anyone know a good online aura chart?

Lovely
15-12-2010, 06:22 PM
I have a little up date:
I didn't find the chart but I found and okay website and it said
pale green means spiritual advancement :D

spiritfirst
17-12-2010, 06:02 AM
The best thing to do is to use your intuition each time you see it. Green in one persons aura may mean something else in another's aura.

Xan
21-12-2010, 01:42 AM
Here's a chakra color chart, Lovely...

http://www.threeheartscompany.com/chakra.html

Xan

Ciqala
21-12-2010, 04:32 AM
theres a chart under a thread here on this forum... just scroll down.
It's called simple aura reading, and chart, i think.

Sangress
21-12-2010, 07:33 AM
Random, but why isn't black included in a lot of aura charts?

Or am I looking at ewwy aura charts that are missing colours?

Ciqala
21-12-2010, 08:04 AM
Hmm, well i've seen black listed. Never sounded appealing to me to have black, 'tis all i remember, because i like to be enlightened.
For the fun of it:

BLACK AURA COLOR: Draws or pulls energy to it and in so doing, transforms it. It captures light and consumes it. Usually indicates long-term unforgiveness (toward others or another) collected in a specific area of the body, which can lead to health problems; also, entitities within a person's aura, chakras, or body; past life hurts; unreleased grief from abortions if it appears in the ovaries

THE BLACK GROUP: Black, in the astral colors, stands for hatred, malice, revenge, and "devilishness" generally. It shades the brighter colors into their lower aspects, and robs them of their beauty. It stands for hate--also for gloom, depression, pessimism, etc.

Black is the absence of color. It represents the unconscious and mystery. Its visualization can help promote deep meditation. Black also stands for evil (eg black magic). In the aura it signifies some kind of blockage or something being hidden.

A positive black aura is about close to transparent and is clear, a pure indication of the person at rest, this usually occurs after the person has undergone a very stressful time in their life and so they hide in this curtain of blackness in order to regain strength.

Negative black, a matt black or a harsh black in colour,
the first indicates depression and tiredness, the latter indicates someone who likes to
load their problems onto others, possible suckers

Black spots in the aura could indicate illness or imbalance.

Just a bunch of descriptions i found from a bunch of charts.

There are so many different meanings to every aura colour out there.

Sangress
21-12-2010, 08:31 AM
Thanks.

Should have expected a lot of negativity about it but it still surprises me. lol.

"A person with a black aura or no aura is dieing or will die soon. When total black is present the person either is just about to die or just died."

Apparently I've been dead or dying for...hmm. 17 years? Hahaha.

For the sake of it. This aura chart has a lot of colours on it, so it could help in the future.

http://www.diamondhead.net/aura.htm (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.diamondhead.net%2F aura.htm)

Ciqala
21-12-2010, 08:41 AM
well the sense i got from all the different descriptions, is it can also be very powerful and used for positive as well.

Sangress
21-12-2010, 08:52 AM
I'm just peeved that no one "gets" my black sparkly aura *pouts*

By the way, sorry for hijacking the thread and throwing it off course, Lovely.

Was not intentional.

Serenity Bear
28-12-2010, 02:05 PM
There are two paths of thoughts to do with colours, the first follows that everyone sees and the meanings of each colour are the same; the second is that each to their own experience.

For me a black aura means a few things:

It can just be someone extremely well protected OR someone who has taken or is taking an illegal substance - usually drugs.

For me death is a beigy grey brown colour, and has been proven for me to be correct a few times now. In one of the cases the women in question was perfectly healthy but was dead within two weeks.