PDA

View Full Version : Incredible experience with guide last night?!?

LadyB.
15-12-2010, 01:55 PM
Long long long post....:rolleyes:

I had an amazing experience with my guide last night and wondered if anyone has had a similar experience..

Brief history..

Developing medium in circle for the last couple of years (after 20 years of waiting to feel in 'the right place' to start)

I 'met' my guide around 15 months ago and have been building a relationship with him. Recently we have been working very closely together as I have just started going into various levels of trance with my mediumship (I always found the idea of this unsettling and to be honest had little interest in practicing it myself)..However if this is where I am being guided at the moment.. so be it!

I knew from my guide that we had been man and wife in a previous life.
Although the way he presents himself to me is from a different incarnation..

I have been seeing faces when I closed my eyes on and off for years..more recently they appear coming from walls/hedges..all over the place at different times during the day..Always peaceful looking never bothered me..although I was curious as to who they were?

So last night I decided to have an early night..I lay in bed reading a book by a well known medium..who was telling a story of his guide taking him to the spirit world and what an amazing experience it was..etc etc..
Well that got me thinking..I want to visit the spirit world!!?? ( I am sure you know where I am coming from always wanting other peoples experiences and being impatient :rolleyes:)

So I called my guide and I started going on and on and on and on..about wanting to go there. (Poor guy he puts up with a lot.....:D)

Anyway didn't get much back from him (apart from the physical sensations I get when he is close)..

I closed my eyes and started to see faces coming at me..usually they look like negatives black/white or black/red in appearance. This time however they became bigger and clearer and I could see them in much more detail and there were loads of them all smiling and happy to see me..I didn't recognize any of them but I was delighted they seemed able to see me and wanted to interact..They were all smartly dressed (although from a different time)..some in suits some wearing bowler type hats..They all parted and I realised that I was at a wedding..I saw the bride and groom I did not see her face but she was absolutely beautiful in a white lace type wedding dress..

The groom turned to look at me and I realised it was my guide but in the incarnation of when he was my husband!?!

I was somehow watching my own wedding from 150?..odd years ago..

I spent the next few hours having what I can only describe as 'interactive vision's of my previous life..(which turned out to be in America)..there were native Americans.. scenes of fighting and chasing and lord knows what I was absolutely fascinated!.:icon_eek:...but ultimately (and I know this sounds corny) a really moving love story of two people who had a very happy and long life together..

When the 'visions' finally came to an end. I was in this 'place/dimension' that was absolutely filled worth sepia coloured flowers..huge ones every where I looked..that's all I could see.

Then the place full of flowers I can only describe as moved sideways..and I found myself alone in this huge expanse of darkness..with little dim lights. I was alone..I could no longer feel the comforting warmth of my guide close and was very much out of my body and somewhere else completely. I got no feelings from this place just vast nothingness. I was not sure what i was meant to do if I was meant to explore or find a path there was no light to move towards......I called out to my guide to come and find me..I just felt more nothingness..So I asked to come back to my body..which I did in an instant.

So..has anyone else had anything similar?

Was that last place I was in ..Another dimension?..The place we travel through between here and the spirit world?

Has anyone had full on visions of their previous lives (am not talking meditation journeys) this was something completely different..

How could the spirit people seemingly interact with me..if i was watching my own wedding?

Ooh I could go on and on with the questions...you get the picture though!

Any words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated! :hug3:

Thanks

LB
X

star-child
15-12-2010, 02:21 PM
Wow an amazing experience, I really enjoyed reading that. I have never had a similar experience but I do get the faces coming at me when I close my eyes, I wonder if I was relaxed enough something similar would happen?

I'm looking forward to reading what other people have to say about this.

Sophie :smile:

Miss Hepburn
15-12-2010, 03:08 PM
I was somehow watching my own wedding from 150?..odd years ago..

I spent the next few hours having what I can only describe as 'interactive vision's of my previous life..(which turned out to be in America)..there were Native Americans..
So..has anyone else had anything similar?
LB

Hi LB,

I will be no "help". But I find as we prepare the soil with our focus on things - they "happen".
So while I was reading a book about India - there was much talk of reincarnation - so I guess I was preparing the soil....

So only one time, while doing the dishes - short version - in my forehead a tunnel appeared, then a movie screen opened to a scene so real and vivid it was amazing ---
I was the camera -viewing "me" and a little brother learning a lesson ( I had not learned even in this life) from an "Elder" with long-pigtailed gray hair.

It wasn't til later pacing and reviewing the scene - I realized my brown strong bare back and long shiny black hair with staff and arrows slung arond me that I was a male NAmerican.

There was no interaction - I was a fly on the wall from another life.

Later, I remembered a friend had said 1 year earlier I was a male NA in another life.
It was a wonderful experience as vivid today as 30 years ago.

See, I was no help.
:smile: Miss Hepburn

LadyB.
15-12-2010, 03:44 PM
Thanks Star child...me too! :smile:

Miss Hepburn

"So only one time, while doing the dishes - short version - in my forehead a tunnel appeared, then a movie screen opened to a scene so real and vivid it was amazing ---
I was the camera -viewing "me " and a little brother learning a lesson ( I had not learned even in this life) from an "Elder" with long-pigtailed gray hair"

That's exactly what some of the visions were like..a movie screen..EXACTLY!! A camera viewing me..In some (for want of a better word) 'battle scenes' with hundreds of people on horse back and running and chasing it was as though no-one could see me....
Although I did catch sight of myself galloping on a horse at one point..

The others were less 'movie screen' and more intimate with spirits nodding and smiling at me....and sort of interacting..

That is incredibly interesting you had a similar experience....wow! :hug:

I have tried to get my 'visions' back this morning..and just given myself a huge headache instead..lol.

Miss Hepburn
15-12-2010, 03:48 PM
I have tried to get my 'visions' back this morning..and just given myself a huge headache instead..lol.

Thank you for that laugh!

Lovely
15-12-2010, 03:57 PM
You're so lucky. I never had an experience like this because I'm a bit
too skeptic and I would have messed it up. I've had random memories
of past lives and I feel drawn to certain people/thing/place etc.
but nothing like your experience. And as I said I've became too skeptic
and now I just brush the memories off as fake.

Miss Hepburn
15-12-2010, 07:56 PM
You're so lucky. I never had an experience like this because I'm a bit
too skeptic and I would have messed it up. I've had random memories
of past lives and I feel drawn to certain people/thing/place etc.
but nothing like your experience. And as I said I've became too skeptic
and now I just brush the memories off as fake.
But , you know we all get what we need at the right time for what ever reason --I bet you have had many experiences none of us had. And they were perfect for you.

LadyB.
15-12-2010, 08:59 PM
But , you know we all get what we need at the right time for what ever reason --I bet you have had many experiences none of us had. And they were perfect for you.

Yes my sentiments also...:smile:

The reason this happened to me last night is because I was going on and on to my guide about wanting to visit the spirit world like the medium in my book..Obviously that was not right for me so I got my experience instead..

I will get there some day though...:D

Enya
15-12-2010, 10:10 PM
A wonderful experience... sounds like you accessed the akashic records. As to how the spirit people could interact with you - why shouldn't they be able to? We and they are multi-dimensional, so anything is possible in an expanded mind.
I've seen the field of huge flowers... :wink: Perhaps you will be shown more, so I won't plant (no pun intended) my experience in here to muddy the waters.

Btw, what makes you think you didn't visit the spirit world... or an aspect of it??

Sleepygrass
15-12-2010, 10:39 PM
Wow, thanks for sharing.

LadyB.
15-12-2010, 10:53 PM
Enya

"I've seen the field of huge flowers..."

Have you? Excellent! I will be waiting for more then..

Do you recognize the dark vast place with the dim lights full of nothingness? I found it a little intimidating if truth be known. Wish I had not 'bottled it' and left now..I felt I could have traveled somewhere?

Xan
17-12-2010, 01:13 AM
LadyB... Here's a hint for getting back into a vision or dream or memory.

Breathe and relax down and inward... and focus not on the images, events or individuals but on the feelings you had.

This should pull you right into it again.

Xan

LadyB.
17-12-2010, 09:42 AM
Thanks Xan..:smile:

I have just been reading some of your posts in AP.

Would the 3 dimensional 'place' i found myself in at the end of my 'visions' be Focus 12? Frank Kepples description of it seems to fit exactly with where I was and how I felt..

If so next time I should stay there and wait for stuff to start appearing and get lighter?

I have managed to get back some of the visions from my past life again this morning..If i stick with them will I end up in focus 12 again?

I am absolutely fascinated by all this....will it help me (if I continue to explore these visions/places) with my mediumship? Which is ultimately the path I seem to be on?

LB
x

Enya
18-12-2010, 12:19 AM
Do you recognize the dark vast place with the dim lights full of nothingness? I found it a little intimidating if truth be known. Wish I had not 'bottled it' and left now..I felt I could have traveled somewhere?
No, the nearest I've come to that was a dark night with sky of bright stars above, which I felt was part of the astral level. Perhaps that is what you accessed there, but as we both experience things differently, I can't say for sure. One thing I do know though... there is far more to see and learn than you will ever know in one lifetime. :smile:

Xan
18-12-2010, 12:33 AM
Would the 3 dimensional 'place' i found myself in at the end of my 'visions' be Focus 12? Frank Kepples description of it seems to fit exactly with where I was and how I felt..

If so next time I should stay there and wait for stuff to start appearing and get lighter?

I have managed to get back some of the visions from my past life again this morning..If i stick with them will I end up in focus 12 again?

I am absolutely fascinated by all this....will it help me (if I continue to explore these visions/places) with my mediumship? Which is ultimately the path I seem to be on?

LadyB... Although I've read Frank Kepple and Robert Monroe I don't relate much to identifying the levels. I'm too interested in what I am experiencing in a moment to think about what it means or what I can do with it.

'Just staying there' is exactly what I do, but without the expectations about what might happen next. This is what makes it a spiritual rather than an astral practice for me. I leave my progress and evolving to the wisdom of Grace.

So perhaps someone else could answer you better about developing in the way you are following. :smile:

Xan

sunny shine
18-12-2010, 05:38 AM
After reading your post; i felt you had a spontaneous past life regression, i am sure you have a good third eye chakra, with that your visualizations were so very clear, and yes the relaxation part 2. I have been reading a lot fof Brian Weiss and most of the stories relate to something like you said, and as far the dark space, i am not sure if you were experiencing your own birth.

And its good that you remember all of this so well, many dont after such deep states of relaxation. May be your Guide helped in that.

Xan
18-12-2010, 05:46 AM
LadyB... On second thought I have two suggestions for your going ahead in your explorations.

It's valuable to get clear on your goal or purpose or intention more specifically, at the present time. Ask yourself, What exactly do I want to experience, or learn, or reach toward? Once this is clearly formulated in your mind, and perhaps put into a verbal affirmation that you repeat to begin your practice sessions, you'll find yourself going ahead rather than just hanging out somewhere.

Have you read either of William Buhlman's books? I find them the most informative, as well as inspiring for the possibilities to be discovered. His first is "Adventures Beyond the Body", which you could probably find in any bookstore, and is available as free pdf file at: http://api.ning.com/files/nTSdV*CY*ywIHIm4D8CbwwHEN7RF9bXkD6C3pIfU-eo_/Adventures_Beyond_the_Body.pdf (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiritualforums.co m%2Fvb%2Fredir.php%3Flink%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fapi .ning.com%252Ffiles%252FnTSdV%252ACY%252AywIHIm4D8 CbwwHEN7RF9bXkD6C3pIfU-eo_%252FAdventures_Beyond_the_Body.pdf)

The other is "The Secret of the Soul".

Both are excellent.

Xan

NightSpirit
18-12-2010, 05:51 AM
As I was reading your story I got these waves of prickles flowing down from my crown....which is my fail-safe that this information I'm injesting is from the 'beyond'. It must have been quite an amazing experience for you...very profound!

The only experience I've had that I could liken to this happened when I was thinking about a friend ( a soulmate I guess) and without warning I was shot into a full-blown re-visit from another space...another time....like yours.

It was not a pleasant story and scared the be-jesus out of me. I came out of it thinking I never want to experience anything like that again...and I haven't.

Xan
18-12-2010, 05:54 AM
Aww.... I'm sorry to hear that, N.S.

Xan

NightSpirit
18-12-2010, 06:06 AM
Aww.... I'm sorry to hear that, N.S.

Xan

Thanks Xan :hug3: ...but I must say I'm very greatful for the experience though. It helped confirm many things I used to question at the time.

Xan
18-12-2010, 06:44 AM
As for me, I wouldn't want a little fear to stand in the way of more great experiences like that.

Xan

LadyB.
18-12-2010, 02:38 PM

I have been giving this all a great deal of though since it happened and my thought process is as such....

With the trance work in my mediumship I have been been hesitating on completely 'letting go' I realise that my guide will always keep me safe and I am ultimately in control but..I always held that fear of the unknown..

By showing me our past life together I feel an even deeper connection and trust in him which I am sure will help both of us as we work together..

NightSpirit..

Thanks for that! :smile:

Was that because the life you went back to was unpleasant..or did the whole process scare you? Not sure how I would have felt it I had seen something that frightened me or was not so pleasant. I was quite detached from watching myself though..It was like seeing someone I did not know.

I have concluded that the scenes where the spirits were interacting with me I was in my previous body looking out..and the others where there was no interaction I was watching myself in the 3rd person so to speak..

The bit at the end when I was aware of having left my body and had no idea where I was or indeed if I could get back I was a tad concerned. I am hoping as it was my first time, next time I will be more courageous :D

Sunnyside

Thanks I will read up on Brian Weiss. I have been regressed before through deep meditation, this 'seemed' a very different experience...however I am open to anything at this stage...:smile:

Xan

Thanks so much for your advice..

I am going to read William Buhlman's 'journeys out of the body' as I read up about him after your suggestion I got 'the truth tingles' so its definitely something I am meant to read!

I too am more interested in the spiritual side..Astral Projection has never been on my 'list of thing to do'..However, now I have had this experience it has certainly made me look at it differently..If it will help me in my mediumship..which is ultimately a way to help other people, then I feel compelled to explore it further..

"This is what makes it a spiritual rather than an astral practice for me. I leave my progress and evolving to the wisdom of Grace."

I love those words and will apply them to my own 'journeys' thanks! :hug3:

LB
X

NightSpirit
18-12-2010, 03:04 PM
LadyB...I'm pleased to hear you've worked towards figuring it out and that you've deepened your connection.

It wasn't the life or the process that scared me, as it wasn't so much a life that I experienced...more a very tragic moment from it that took my friend's and my life in that moment. It was very intense and shocking and in re-living it. Like yourself, I felt I was in that very moment and had lost all sense and ability of being anyone other then that person in that moment. I was experiencing something I had no clue about and when I came out of it, I was disoriented and confused. It took me weeks to work it back through in my mind as to what happened and what it all may have been about. I never really came to an understanding other then, I figured it was an exerpt from an occurrence in some other time and place....and why I had the connection to this person in this life....which, by the way, was an intense brief acknowledgement of each other from different sides of the world.
We met through a spiritual forum...became chat friends and locked into similarities in our spiritual energies and our beliefs. We drifted away from each other after a few months. So I believe that this experience I had was to show me how we were once connected and the tragic way in which we died. It didn't show me how we were connected but the emotions while in it were extreme and left me horrified....hence that is why I felt I never want to go through any re-visits again.
Sorry for the long explanation.

LadyB.
18-12-2010, 03:23 PM
NightSpirit..

Sorry.. that sounds pretty grim.

:hug:

May I ask did you ask 'out' how you knew each other? Or do anything you felt afterward's would have brought the experience to you or did it just happen completely out of the blue..sorry for all the questions.. :redface:

NightSpirit
18-12-2010, 03:43 PM
NightSpirit..

Sorry.. that sounds pretty grim.

:hug:

May I ask did you ask 'out' how you knew each other? Or do anything you felt afterward's would have brought the experience to you or did it just happen completely out of the blue..sorry for all the questions.. :redface:

That's okay...perhaps there's a reason for your asking...you never know, it may help me to recognise something I overlooked.

It never even occurred to me that we knew each other before, because I'm not a great believer in past lives. Neither one of us had ever clicked to this possibility, so never raised the subject.
I guess our parting was a sudden decision....it was simply time for both of us to move on. Why we even attracted each other with such intensity at the time was the clincher because we were 20 odd years apart in age phsyically, but spiritually we were on the same level. Which led me to think, our intense chats were soul recognition...of the same soul somehow. We clicked spiritually, felt each others emotions and had this strange telepathy. We chatted incensantly of spiritual things and this connected us at the time. I had just finished chatting this day and laid down for a while to rest. Then, for no apparent reason and no warning, I slipped into this scene as though I was there experiencing it. I saw us being blown up and I felt in that moment that we had a very deep close relationship in that time which was tragically cut short. I heard myself screaming out this person's name...it echoed so loud in my head and sounded so haunting.
I never addressed this to this person as it was too way-out for even me to fathom it and I didn't know how I would explain such a thing with all the emotions surrounding it.
Not too long after that, we seemed to drift apart and go on with our own separate lives and never visited or talked again in that forum. I have no idea why this happened, other then to show me that there is something more then just this life we have....and that there are soul connections....and why perhaps we briefly meet others in passing in this life.

LadyB.
18-12-2010, 04:17 PM
As I read this..

Then, for no apparent reason and no warning, I slipped into this scene as though I was there experiencing it. I saw us being blown up and I felt in that moment that we had a very deep close relationship in that time which was tragically cut short. I heard myself screaming out this person's name...it echoed so loud in my head and sounded so haunting.

I had HUGE psychic energy waves running up and down my body. Followed by that feeling of being 'pulled in somewhere'

Sometimes that's a precursor to victims of tragedy coming through to me. I had 9/11 victims come though like that once. It was really harrowing.

That's really interesting. I am always trying to dissect experiences and all the different psychic 'physical sensations', how they work and what they mean?

NightSpirit
18-12-2010, 04:31 PM
As I read this..

Then, for no apparent reason and no warning, I slipped into this scene as though I was there experiencing it. I saw us being blown up and I felt in that moment that we had a very deep close relationship in that time which was tragically cut short. I heard myself screaming out this person's name...it echoed so loud in my head and sounded so haunting.

I had HUGE psychic energy waves running up and down my body. Followed by that feeling of being 'pulled in somewhere'

Sometimes that's a precursor to victims of tragedy coming through to me. I had 9/11 victims come though like that once. It was really harrowing.

That's really interesting. I am always trying to dissect experiences and all the different psychic 'physical sensations', how they work and what they mean?

ooh..that gives me the shivers! I cannot imagine what that must be like for you as once was enough for me. I came back in tears and a deep deep sorrow (or is that the word for it?)..yes, like heart-wrenching...my whole being spun-out. Just that once was enough for me, so I can't imagine what your repeated experiences be like.
I have no clue why we are even thrust into such experiences and how they have any bearing on this life, other then to open new doors to glimsing something more then we believe is so. How does it help us? Please let me know if you ever figure it out. :hug3:

LadyB.
18-12-2010, 04:42 PM
Don't think I will ever figure it all out...I give myself daily headaches trying though...:D

LB
X

NightSpirit
18-12-2010, 04:53 PM
I don't understand. How can you're being 'pulled into it' help? Do you follow through with these events in any way? I'm curious. What do you think your role in it is? If you have no role, how do you feel you might put it to good use? And again, why are we given these glimses only to do little with them, but to acknowledge them and move on with our lives never really knowing the purpose in them? So many questions LOL...sorry...and the last....Do you get these often?

There's no rush in answering these...or feeling obliged to answer any of them. I'm heading to my bed now as its 3am here. Been lovely chatting with you LadyB. Have a good day/night and I will check in on this in my tomorrow.
Blessings :)

Xan
19-12-2010, 02:36 AM
Forgive me, NightSpirit... This was clearly not just a matter of a little fear of the unusual. What a powerful experience you had, which I'm sure you have taken as part of your wisdom.

blessings
Xan

NightSpirit
19-12-2010, 07:08 AM
Forgive me, NightSpirit... This was clearly not just a matter of a little fear of the unusual. What a powerful experience you had, which I'm sure you have taken as part of your wisdom.

blessings
Xan

It's cool thanks Xan. As for a part of my wisdom....I'm still not sure I believe it or if the mind was just playing its imaginary games with all the power it possesses :D

clovelly
19-12-2010, 09:36 AM
Hi everyone.

LadyB, I just read your thread and thought I would share a similar experience I had to you. It happened about 15 years ago, but it was so strong I can still remember the entire experience clearly.

I was relaxing in bed when these black & white images suddenly started flashing before me, one after the other really quickly and powerfully.

The images were all of a glamorous & beautiful woman in Europe during the 1920’s. Then all of a sudden I find myself as this lady and I am feeling intoxicated, carefree, and driving really fast around the cliffs somewhere in the Mediterranean. Feeling the euphoric buzz of speeding and intoxication, I suddenly drive off the cliff.

Startled, I come back to the present and realise that it may have been me in another life and I accidentally killed myself. The experience didn’t end badly. It left me feeling wonder and that I had just finished an incredible roller coaster ride.

It is nice to think that we did visit the akashic records as Enya suggests.

clovelly
19-12-2010, 09:39 AM
I forgot to mention that the flashing images where old black & white photographs and when I became the lady driving it felt like I was in an old film.

LadyB.
19-12-2010, 10:01 AM

Gosh. It's all happening this week. I just met a new guide.
I thought I was going to be a one guide girl..

It was an absolutely beautiful experience...I think 'dare i say it' I was over in the spirit world (albeit briefly) He looked at me long and hard. I don't think he's going to take any of my 'nonsense'...:D

He told me his name..and when I asked what he would be teaching me he said Magic...? That sounds interesting..

Anyway..

Night spirit

Well you know the spirit communication/mediumship supposed 'rule book'.
I threw that out sometime ago. None of the 'rules' seem to apply to me..(and I am sure many other developing mediums)

Anything goes.

For instance I will be watching television and something will capture me emotionally..be it a tragedy/ someones life story/ a news report..

I will start from nowhere getting huge waves of energy up and down my body with the tingling sensation...then what i can only describe as a slight pulling sensation...as though I am traveling through something..then sometimes at the end there is nothing..and sometimes there is a spirit..or in the 9/11 case several.

I have had famous people, missing people, ordinary people..

They have absolutely nothing to do with me..and most of the time there is no particular reason..Although in some cases I have gone on to help them...many times I will just have a 'chat'.

Some have been harrowing and quite traumatic and some have been great fun.

It's never premeditated always completely unexpected and seem to derive from feeling genuine compassion for something or someone..

I also have had visits from H.E.B's as I call them..Highly evolved beings/ religious 'figure-heads' as some would call them...

I am not' special' in any way or form believe me, evolvement wise I have a long long way to go....

I am sure these things are happening to many many people. The veil is thinning, times are changing. It's a great time for the world spiritually..I would love to have an open discussion thread on it...Unfortunately there are some huge ego's around in regard to mediumship..the 'its my way or the highway' brigade. A good open minded threads on the mediumship forum where people could be open about their experiences and not shot down in flames or patronized would just not be possible here. Which is a great shame..:smile:

If anyone is reading this does have these experiences and want's to talk about them feel free to D.M me..would love to hear from you! :hug3:

LB
X

LadyB.
19-12-2010, 10:12 AM
.Hi Clovelly,

Thanks. That's really interesting It's wonderful to share similar experiences and compare notes...

Just a thought You are not Grace kelly are you? :D

LB
X

NightSpirit
19-12-2010, 10:38 AM
I was thinking Grace Kelly to because of the similarities hehe
....have you had any other experiences Clovelly?

I'm really interested in your new guide Lady. Any more info on that?

Thanks for replying to my stack of questions. It's interesting that you have no pre-conceived notions on medium-ship anymore....at least that way i feel you are more open to experiences. Is that the new-wave medium now? just kidding LOL

clovelly
19-12-2010, 12:04 PM
Grace Kelly, lol,
No, my hair is dark hair then and now.....and definitely not as glamorous and graceful.

clovelly
19-12-2010, 01:13 PM
Hi NightSpirit,

I am nowhere as spiritually powerful as anyone else in this thread. I've had many different experiences, but unfortunately I have never been disciplined enough to build the strength on the experiences.

I have been told about several past lives, but the visions I mentioned were the only past life experiences I have personally witnessed.

I would love to delve more into mediumship myself, but like LadyB I have the fear of ‘letting go’. I will definitely read the books Xan suggested.

:angel12: Lol, I am getting a tinkering of truth tingles around the crown chakra from reading this thread.

NightSpirit
19-12-2010, 01:38 PM
hmm...wondering why contact with guides is any different to 'letting go' in mediumship? It all comes from the same energy...why the fear?

clovelly
19-12-2010, 01:59 PM
Thanks for the pointing this out. Very simple....I will dwell on it.

From personal experience I find:

Guardian angles are always gentle & soothing when they are near my aura.

Mediumship; I considered that a variety of spirits/guides can participate and not all of them are as gentle as angles.

NightSpirit
19-12-2010, 02:04 PM
Thanks for the pointing this out. Very simple....I will dwell on it.

From personal experience I find:

Guardian angles are always gentle & soothing when they are near my aura.

Mediumship; I considered that a variety of spirits/guides can participate and not all of them are as gentle as angles.

Ah I see....thanks for explaining it clovelly :smile:

clovelly
19-12-2010, 02:07 PM
I like your statement: 'It all comes from the same energy...why the fear?'

Much more positive way to think!! :angel12:

LadyB.
19-12-2010, 06:03 PM
My problem in 'letting go' for me Clovelly is in trance mediumship.

There are different levels of trance and although I have gone fairly deep I did not feel ready, to go fully under and totally relinquish control. (Which means when I come back round I will have no recall of what has happened.) The first time I witnessed this in circle I thought "Now there is something I definitely had no interest in doing'.:rolleyes:..I know a lot of mediums feel the same way..but it's something I seem to being guided towards at the moment..

I am hoping it's just part of my development process and not the goal..Who knows what they have up their robes for me..:D

Yes you are right Nightspirit it is all spirit energy and really there is nothing to fear..It's just that without complete relaxation on my part it won't happen. Which is why..I suspect.. I have had these past life visits and ended up in places out of my body..Full trance certainly does not feel daunting to me now, so it's worked!

Will keep you posted on my new guide...Have been in and out of meditation with him most of the day..I am like a kid on Christmas morning..:smile::icon_rendeer:

LB
X

Rumar
19-12-2010, 06:28 PM
I found out when I finished merging, I also gotten the start of a relationship going HOWEVER I'm now getting turned down even though I know as a fact she is in love with me.

Only reason I can figure out is because she's having a tough time with her current boyfriend (he's a whiny ...censored...) and when they break it up, BAM, our relationship has officially started and we're destined to get married.

sunny shine
20-12-2010, 08:41 AM
Interesting experiences you have had Night spirit,

i recently had a very quick past life regression. I was using some self hypnosis tapes, and these tapes have suggestions to block out from experiencing pain if you encounter something uncomfortable, so i did not go through any pain but i went back to a memory where i was a martial arts student who was very swift and dexterous, I had a feeling of the one who excelled in everything; but i also found i was suddenly on a hill and the entire earth below was shaking and i am thinking i excelled in everything but how do i handle this, the overwhelming feeling of not being able to control what was happening, to this life i have this feelings of being stuck and not being able to flow freely etc, and i knew in my mind there were my master teachers telling me to develope acceptance for things i cannot control, so my mantra now is "God give me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change, give me the power to change things i can and the knowledge to know the difference" now i know this is one of the lessons i need to master in this life,

The reason why i went in for this regression is about certian events where i felt the need to have control but i did not have and how awful i was feeling, now i know the answer that all that you can control is "Just You"

LadyB.
20-12-2010, 09:01 AM
Update.

I awoke at 4am..(this is what you get for drinking Irish coffee late at night):rolleyes:

My eyes were closed..The large purple floating thingy appeared and I started having visions again.
Not interactive, just like watching a film..but coming in and out. it was like watching negatives but the sky and clouds in the background were in colour. At times though I went almost 'into them' and everything was in colour....and very very real. It was like I was watching an event happen 'live' if that makes sense. I was with/watching a group of people on horse back..the scenery was ever changing..trees/barren/flat/mountains..

I could feel my usual guides energy building u as he blended with me the visions became stronger..

If I opened my eyes the visions continued with my eyes open.

It was like having a projector on my bedroom wall...My very own home entertainment system!~

I felt if I wanted to I could have left my body 'joined in' if that makes sense..but I chose not to. At the back of my mind I was thinking..'have to get up soon and bring my daughter to the school bus'..:rolleyes:

Really really interesting. I am fascinated by it. It's certainly a very different stage of my development. :smile:

LB
X

LadyB.
20-12-2010, 09:43 AM
HI Sunny shine....and anyone else reading..:smile:

Was just listening to an interview by William Buhlman..

Talking about OBE's progressing to passed lives

Absolutely compulsive listening!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHyujtcpGSA (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiritualforums.co m%2Fvb%2Fredir.php%3Flink%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww .spiritualforums.com%252Fvb%252Fredir.php%253Flink %253Dhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.youtube.com%2525 2Fwatch%25253Fv%25253DzHyujtcpGSA)

That's part one there are 5 parts to it

LB
X

NightSpirit
20-12-2010, 09:58 AM
Interesting experiences you have had Night spirit,

i recently had a very quick past life regression. I was using some self hypnosis tapes, and these tapes have suggestions to block out from experiencing pain if you encounter something uncomfortable, so i did not go through any pain but i went back to a memory where i was a martial arts student who was very swift and dexterous, I had a feeling of the one who excelled in everything; but i also found i was suddenly on a hill and the entire earth below was shaking and i am thinking i excelled in everything but how do i handle this, the overwhelming feeling of not being able to control what was happening, to this life i have this feelings of being stuck and not being able to flow freely etc, and i knew in my mind there were my master teachers telling me to develope acceptance for things i cannot control, so my mantra now is "God give me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change, give me the power to change things i can and the knowledge to know the difference" now i know this is one of the lessons i need to master in this life,

The reason why i went in for this regression is about certian events where i felt the need to have control but i did not have and how awful i was feeling, now i know the answer that all that you can control is "Just You"

Wow! Thats a pretty neat experience sunny shine. So do you think you brought this same feeling through to now? It seems so, if you say your using that mantra. Did you die in on the mountain top?

NightSpirit
20-12-2010, 10:00 AM
Update.

I awoke at 4am..(this is what you get for drinking Irish coffee late at night):rolleyes:

My eyes were closed..The large purple floating thingy appeared and I started having visions again.
Not interactive, just like watching a film..but coming in and out. it was like watching negatives but the sky and clouds in the background were in colour. At times though I went almost 'into them' and everything was in colour....and very very real. It was like I was watching an event happen 'live' if that makes sense. I was with/watching a group of people on horse back..the scenery was ever changing..trees/barren/flat/mountains..

I could feel my usual guides energy building u as he blended with me the visions became stronger..

If I opened my eyes the visions continued with my eyes open.

It was like having a projector on my bedroom wall...My very own home entertainment system!~

I felt if I wanted to I could have left my body 'joined in' if that makes sense..but I chose not to. At the back of my mind I was thinking..'have to get up soon and bring my daughter to the school bus'..:rolleyes:

Really really interesting. I am fascinated by it. It's certainly a very different stage of my development. :smile:

LB
X

Super cool Lady...your very own home movie theatre :D ...what better way to spend the day being entertained. Perhaps you will be able to pick up where you left off.

LadyB.
20-12-2010, 10:16 AM
Nightspirit

After listening to that William Buhlman interview so much makes sense..

Next time it happens I am soo leaving my body and joining in with my vision.

I had this moment of realisation as I was listening to it..

When I was asking my guide if I could come to the spirit world and meet up with him...this is the way I can do it..he is showing me! As this realisation dawned on me..I got the 'truth tingles' and waves of energy so strongly..I nearly took off...lol!

LB
X

NightSpirit
20-12-2010, 10:34 AM
Nightspirit

After listening to that William Buhlman interview so much makes sense..

Next time it happens I am soo leaving my body and joining in with my vision.

I had this moment of realisation as I was listening to it..

When I was asking my guide if I could come to the spirit world and meet up with him...this is the way I can do it..he is showing me! As this realisation dawned on me..I got the 'truth tingles' and waves of energy so strongly..I nearly took off...lol!

LB
X

okayyy! Looking forward to hearing about some of these future adventures Lady :smile:

LadyB.
20-12-2010, 07:35 PM

Full moon, eclipse and winter solstice.....Think tonight/early tomorrow morning will be a great night to go exploring the realms!

LB
X

sunny shine
21-12-2010, 08:22 AM
Wow! Thats a pretty neat experience sunny shine. So do you think you brought this same feeling through to now? It seems so, if you say your using that mantra. Did you die in on the mountain top?

I did not feel any pain nor i could see the end, all i experienced was that feeling on the hill, the ground shaking my fear and doubt stricken face, and these thoughts.