PDA

View Full Version : Visited by a spirit - uncertain what i can do

Perfect Storm
13-12-2014, 01:32 PM
first time in this sub forum :p

I make no differences between spirits and ghosts, former living, they are all the same to me.

This has ony happened a few times in my life but when i do come one its not a pleasant experience.

Its usually on a night when i relaxed. Last night it happened. I was laid there and suddenly my sight is taken over by my Sight and i see a flash of this 'entity'. I see I am in a small cave thats ends in blackness a few metres ahead. I see this briefly against the blackness of my eyelids then the full vision slams into me. This 'thing' is stood there face less then 2 foot away. Its hairless, no clothing and its arms are up in the air level with the ground. Its slight to my left and facing slighty to my right. Its head is lik a hairless and earless cross of a horse and rat or somthing.

Anyway this image flashes for for a second along with this presence. After a minute i feel this energy ammasing down my left side, which is above me as i am laid on my right side.
I called for help from AAM and Source etc not that i ever feel this does anything.
It went away and I feel asleep. it was in my dream coming down the garden towards the house. I knew somethign was in the garden though when i tried to tell my parents they ignored me and just before i saw it at the cornr of my eye.. my fathers face distorted into some evil looking monster typ face and i heard this.. sound as i saw it race down the garden. I awake then with throbbing in ears that died down after a few seconds.

Any ideas pls as i am a loss at what to do?

desert rat
13-12-2014, 02:56 PM
What I think you are saying is that a being gave you this vision . I does not sound evil . You might try to get more info from this being , or let it know you dont want this .

Perfect Storm
13-12-2014, 05:29 PM
What I think you are saying is that a being gave you this vision . I does not sound evil . You might try to get more info from this being , or let it know you dont want this .

That being gave me that vision? I never thought of it that way before.

Not sure I like the idea of being 'giving' me visions though I can see how it could be classed as communication! Thanks for that idea.

desert rat
13-12-2014, 07:10 PM
This being is giving you this vision , or you are picking up on it . Thats my intertation of what you posted . I would guess you are open to this kind of thing .

Perfect Storm
13-12-2014, 07:55 PM
If so, i have no idea what this thing is and I certainly do not intend to be. Thanks, you have set of some new ideas :)

Fairyana
15-12-2014, 06:02 PM
Is your Sight a type of Lucid Dream experience that you are able to quickly fall into?

Perfect Storm
15-12-2014, 09:44 PM
Is your Sight a type of Lucid Dream experience that you are able to quickly fall into?

I am very much awake. Last it happened I was sat relaxed in my form of meditation. This time I only saw, rather then feeling the energy presence, though he did not feel dangerous or that I was in any danger. He was just a human man.

It is like my physical vision gets overriden by another type of seeing (I call Sight). What I see isnt anything physical 3D reality or what it in front of me ie the room I am in.

However, he was leaning forward to see my face as if he was stood in front whilst i was sat down.

Boson
31-12-2014, 11:21 PM
Hi Perfect Storm,

I believe it was being of not so good energy. I have experienced similar events myself a few times in my life, that's why I said that. I believe there are "bad spirits" in the world trying to disrupt or in any way damage the life of people of Light. They will try in all possible ways. Of course they will never succeed because the power of Divine is the strongest of all forces in the universe.

Boson