PDA

View Full Version : Help Understanding Please

KittenBomb
29-11-2014, 12:36 AM
Hello there, I'm new, so sorry if I do something wrong.
But here goes my first real post!

It seems, when ever I'm down/depressed, I get what I can only describe as a shadow person appear in my life. It only appears for the times I am struggling with certain life events, etc.

All this happens at any time day/night and with others around, not just alone.
It causes many different disturbances, for instance things fall over making me jump, I place the item back in a way that, they would HAVE to be pushed, then they fall over again.
A male voice can be heard speaking, almost right against your ear. It has told me to "get out" and said "boo" to a friend of mine. Tapping around the room, as if by a finger.
Also, light tickling sensation on exposed skin while trying to sleep.
I have seen this shadow 3 times. The first was when I was 17/18, I woke up and turned around to see a small, 3ft figure staring at me, directly beside my bed, it then suddenly darted off away.
The second time was round a friends house 19/20, I woke up to it, hunched over her, staring at right a her face while she slept.
The third was a few months ago, I woke up to it, standing feet either side of my chest, watching my BF sleep.
Also, my thoughts change too, I'm a little embarrassed/scared to go into detail about that part.
I tend to get 'fed up' of being scared and just ignore it, then it stops.

I am posting this in hopes...of just an answer or understanding of what is happening. Also, it's nice to get off my chest as it's not really a 'fun' experience.

Thank you for reading.

KittenBomb

xXx

desert rat
29-11-2014, 01:13 AM
My guess would be that you are creating a thought form , or tulpa . We all create them unconsciously .

Heaven
29-11-2014, 02:40 AM
Hi Kittenbomb!! and welcome to the forum!

Don't feel embarrassed to give us details, a lot of weird stuff we read on this site and it will make you feel better. Plus someone might read and be able to help you. Your situation can be a couple of things the first one that came to my mind is that it doesn't happen on a daily basis? right? and you have seen this shadow 3 times only on certain occasions. I do wonder if you have the 6 sense and you can see ghost and sense them. I wonder if the thought changing is that you are actually sensing their thoughts, not yours. You might be picking up on them. It is a psychic gift. Second - maybe that your house is haunted and your friends too if she lives close by then the town might be haunted. I have heard of places where there's activity throughout the neighborhood. Third - You may be getting visits from your own family members that have passed away.

desert rat
29-11-2014, 04:25 PM
It would be a good idea to find out what is behind your depression and reslove it .

youngers1810
02-12-2014, 04:08 AM
Next time you see it
stand up to it say im not afraid get out of my life
it should go away.
just keep doing that till it goes away .

KittenBomb
03-12-2014, 11:41 PM
@desert rat
Thank you for that suggestion =D I've never heard of a 'tulpa' before. I'll have to reseach that to see if it fits. Do you know much about it?

@Heaven
Both of those suggestions make sense =P. The thoughts aren't really nice, if I'm honest, at the time I found myself researching a lot into male serial killers.
These seem to happen in patches, over the 3 occations more and more has happened for longer. The last patch lasted around 3 weeks, in those 3 weeks something happened everyday. My concern is that the things that were happening were only happening around me, but people around could experience it also, so I know I'm not crazy! XD.

@youngers1810
Thank you =) I'll try and do that when I see it again!

Kitten Bomb
xXx

desert rat
04-12-2014, 03:13 PM
I think a lot of ghosts are realy thought forms . We all create them , I think most are harmless . I dont complettly agree with the wiki page, but it will give you the basic idea . There are methods to get rid of them . I think I posted some links in the links sec. of this forum .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulpa
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=76692

Fairyana
04-12-2014, 09:01 PM
May be some types are created by thoughts, as desert suggested, but I also believe some are not created by us, but are attracted to our thoughts. Either way, our thoughts play an important part in expelling negative entities from near us.

Though it might help to tell it to go away, imagine if I told you to go away from a place where you don't really want to go away. We all have free will, including ghosts. So if telling it to go away doesn't help, try to elevate, educate, enlighten yourself and the ghost. This way you raise your vibration to a vibration level which the ghost cannot reach or/and they will raise their vibration and become good with you. Also, you can try a medium to help this ghost leave you alone. Mediums many times are like a psychologist to them. I also believe that the embarrassing thoughts you're having are the ghost's thoughts that you're picking up. Sometimes that happens to me too.

KittenBomb
23-01-2015, 10:37 PM
desert rat:
Thank you for the links, very helpful and a lot of food for thought =) Thank you for introducing me to thought forms.

Fairyana:
I am undecided as to it being a negative entity or a thought form, it sounds like it could be either! So I will have to treat it as both, better safe than sorry =P I am leaning towards seeing a healing person soon, as you said, my telling it to bugger off is only a temporary solution it seems =)

Thank you to you both for your replies, hope you both have great days!
KittenBomb
xXx