PDA

View Full Version : Ghost conversation?

Burton83
23-11-2014, 02:45 PM
I was doing recordings on my tape recorder and i heard two voices having a conversation i didn't recognize so was they ghosts or something else

desert rat
23-11-2014, 04:56 PM
Welcome to the forum . You are the one hearing your recording , not me or the other forum members , so it would be impossable to know what you have recorded . You may be able to post it on a site like you tube so others could hear it .
https://www.youtube.com/

primrose
24-11-2014, 02:39 AM
Hi Burton, It could be Spirit Voices, check the threads on Electronic Communication on here.

Heaven
26-11-2014, 02:11 AM
Most likely some spirits. Next door, well my neighbors house is haunted and the other day I was in their house and clearly I heard someone say my name and they even confirm it. I wasn't the only one that heard it. It was a male's voice and no male present in the house.

desert rat
26-11-2014, 02:44 AM
If this were a used tape , it could of been some thing from an earlier recording . If the recorder's head is slightly missalined it could be some thing form the other side of the tape . If you are close to a strong radio station , some times the recorder will pick that up . A lot deponds on what was recorded .