PDA

View Full Version : have your guides every predicted or instructed you regarding something in your life

jturk
13-12-2010, 05:26 AM
i think i was given somewhat of a prediction about something & im really having a tough time even believing it.

have you ever had something like this happen & how did you take it & respond?

thanks

Coming2
13-12-2010, 12:25 PM
Good Morning T....

I am a bit confused about your question. Are you saying that you have a prediction for someone else and you are hesitant to share it or is it a prediction for yourself that you are having a hard time coming to terms with. I can only speak for myself when I say that either way I treat it with caution. I always keep it at the forefront of my mind and when I see or feel that "AHA GOD" moment I acknowledge that as even more proof that my gifts are growing and progressing in the right direction. I feel it is important to trust your gut. We are not always right but there could be a million reasons why. Sometimes we just get bits and pieces and sometimes it is the literal thunderbolt and lightening. It is about learning to discern the messages you get. How will the information affect you or someone else. I always have to ask myself that. When I get messages from loved ones of people who have passed over I sometimes don't share it because I know they are not ready for the message yet or that it will cause them pain. I am a firm believer in going with your gut and if this information plays on your heart and rings true in your gut then share it but be prepared for the outcome.

Peace!

Enya
13-12-2010, 05:25 PM
I've had quite a few predictions/ moments of guidance... but my stubborn streak refused to believe it could even be possible, as it didn't fit my idea of 'who I am'. It's taken me some time to begun accepting the possibility, and possibilities are what our spirit friends make us aware of. The outcome then depends on what we do to achieve that possible outcome. If, for instance, we continually refuse to believe and thus to work toward something, then eventually they will say - "Nah, not wasting time and energy on this any more, let's focus on something else." Free choice means freedom to refuse, too. :hug3:

Westleigh
13-12-2010, 10:29 PM
I understand what you are asking and have struggled with the same issues.

You must remember that future predictions are just that, predictions - you are in ultimate control of your own life. Having said that, we do come into this lifetime with some plans as to the things we will do here and the people we will meet. Our guides will usually not tell us these things; instead they carefully steer us to our own discovery of them. But sometimes it might be appropriate for them to reveal something that is ahead of us.

How clearly can you communicate with your guides? If you have doubts about what they have told you, explain that to them and ask for clarification or reassurance. I have yet to reach the point where I can verify the things my guides have suggested are ahead of me, and some of them are difficult for me to believe, but having revisited the subject with them many times, I am trying to trust in myself and the messages I am receiving. But I do think it is wise not to place too much emotional emphasis on the issue, just in case. :)

Xan
14-12-2010, 03:01 AM
Whether or not the prediction comes true, all that is real is in this present moment.

So... while you're waiting to see, being present with yourself Now ensures that whatever comes in the future you will be fully present in that moment to receive it fully.

That's what I do with spirit guide predictions.

Xan

sparkle422
15-12-2010, 03:59 PM
I too have been given future predictions. Mine started about 3 years ago. I was shown who my soulmate is. I guess this was the start of my spiritual development. I grew up Catholic and believed in God and the Angels, but never would of thought I could actually get messages from the Angels. I studied so much the last few years about meditation, angels/guides, auras, anything metaphysical. I was trying to figure out how I could possibly believe what they were telling me. I developed my psychic ability and even heard an actual "voice" speak to me a few times. I have been given extremely concrete examples that this prediction it true and will happen in this lifetime. Recently my angles/guides said to me, "psychic death." (I posted something on that in the spritual dev. thread). I guess they want me to take a break for awhile and focus on something else. I'm having a very hard time not getting info. from them. I got so used to it, now its sort of gone. I hope it comes back soon. I still have a difficult time "believing" what they told me. I can't deny the specific examples I've been given, but some part of me is still not buying it. I don't know what to do to increase my belief in it. I guess because this all started about 4 years ago now, and I still haven't met this other person, I wonder why I should continue to believe it will happen. Sorry, I guess I'm not much help to your question. I began rambling on and on. I guess I feel the same as you.

I-Ching
15-12-2010, 05:10 PM
When my spiritual life began I experienced a lot of sychronicity and mystical type things, but then it kind of went away. This is just the Supreme giving us a little mercy so that we can get started in spiritual life, to give us some faith. This is just a push to get some momentum to get started.

Now I often get messages through dreams and use the I-Ching to interpret the message since they are often a bit confused with other things in my mind. I find the I-Ching offers me an easy method to communicate with my Guide just like have having a conversation. I can speak to Him any time and He always gives me good advice. Any messages I think I'm getting I always double check them with the I-Ching.

JeremyMM
18-12-2010, 01:11 PM
i think i was given somewhat of a prediction about something & im really having a tough time even believing it.

have you ever had something like this happen & how did you take it & respond?

thanks

Hi, I've had a number of predictions from my guides. Some of them have been pretty everyday things to put my mind at rest, but there have been a copule which have had significant consequences down the line.

My advice is to be trusting about the accuracy but be aware that you have your freedom to follow any advice given. I often remind my guides that they are already dead, so for them to suggest radical moves they might not always appreciate/remember that the phyisical body has its limits!

My other advice is that with any information from spirit entities be mindful of the wisdom behind it. I like to give the similie about an uncle in the family who everyone knew was lousy at financial management. If he comes back and gives you advice on where to invest your savings, do you really think he's likely to have grown sufficient wisdon in spirit to give such advice?

There's no harm in testing your guides either. If something they say is proven to be correct on more than one occasion, then use that as a basis for the validity of their predictions.

Cheers

Jeremy

Coming2
20-12-2010, 04:21 PM
I have to double dip here....I have been away from the forum for well over a month because I was in a car accident that beat me up terribly. As a result my car was totaled, the other woman was injured and it has caused alot of problem and worry about getting from point A and B without a car and I have 2 pre teens that need rides all the time so it is really affecting them too and obviously the incredible amount of money it is going to take to get a new license, new car and new insurance because I was dropped.

The reason I share that is because the day it happened my Guide Rowena told me to go straight home and not to make a stop. I felt I was helping out a friend in need so I did not do as I was instructed and not 30 minutes later I totaled my car and injured myself badly and the other person as well. If I had listened to Rowena I would have already been at home safe and sound. So from now on when I get a warning or a suggestion to make a move I will follow it without question. I chose to do my own thing and I caused pain and chaos as a result...

John32241
20-12-2010, 06:47 PM
I have to double dip here....I have been away from the forum for well over a month because I was in a car accident that beat me up terribly. As a result my car was totaled, the other woman was injured and it has caused alot of problem and worry about getting from point A and B without a car and I have 2 pre teens that need rides all the time so it is really affecting them too and obviously the incredible amount of money it is going to take to get a new license, new car and new insurance because I was dropped.

The reason I share that is because the day it happened my Guide Rowena told me to go straight home and not to make a stop. I felt I was helping out a friend in need so I did not do as I was instructed and not 30 minutes later I totaled my car and injured myself badly and the other person as well. If I had listened to Rowena I would have already been at home safe and sound. So from now on when I get a warning or a suggestion to make a move I will follow it without question. I chose to do my own thing and I caused pain and chaos as a result...

Thanks you so much for sharing this with us. It is a very profound example of why we should work with the spiritual advice we receive in life. It seems our logical mind, which is our most egocentric and insecure aspect in us, is always trying to discount the information a person receives through their instinctual and intuitive brain.

May I suggest that you not be too hard on yourself over this experience. Use it to help integrate and balance these diverse energies within you. That is something of greater value, as I see these things naturally.

Best Wishes!!
John

Kaere
20-12-2010, 07:22 PM
I think it's important to know ourselves enough to know when and/or if we're making our own predictions, giving ourselves our own synchronicities, etc.

Over the last two years, I've been getting signs and synchronicities, little messages, little visions, dreams, etc leading me to a certain point or idea. And at the end of the last summer I actually let myself believe it. I did all the things people say - I was careful, I used my discretion and discernment, I didn't even want to believe it. Then I let myself have faith, stepped off that edge and fell flat on my face... because it wasn't true, not a bit of it. The only thing I can conclude is that a) there are no guides/angels and it's all in our heads or b) my guides/angels and the universe have an unusually cruel sense of humour.

I suppose I'm just wanting to remind everyone to be careful.

celery
20-12-2010, 11:22 PM
That's very interesting Kaere. Thank you. (started to think an 'I like' button would come in handy)