PDA

View Full Version : Holy cow, Did I create a thought entity?

Argyasha
17-11-2014, 03:28 PM
Hey guys and gals.
Hope you are all well.
I'v had a bit of a revelation tonight and I'd love to get a more experienced persons' wisdom on this.
I went through a period where I was smoking meth. At the time I was also doing a philosophy course. I felt ashamed of what I was doing (the meth, not philosophy haha) and through reading theories about how there is no right and wrong I tried to justify my drug use that way. Coming down, I felt so bad that I'd try to convince myself that what I was doing wasn't wrong because there was no intrinsic right, therefore there was no wrong. I have a vague memory of forcing this idea down my own throat and it feeling very jarring. Anywho I started having panic attacks and paranoia from screwing up my brain chemistry and decided to stop smoking meth/crack/speed. The panic attacks continued and I could deal with them as I had googled them and knew what they were. But eventually they devolved into this weird numb existential terror. I wouldn't get the adrenaline rush or the hyper awareness that was typical of my usual panic attacks, only a feeling like there was this huge force inside of me that was trying to take over me. I actually watched it pick apart my belief systems, it felt demonic. One night it completely swallowed me whole and I awoke the next day with absolutely no will to live. Like in a moment I felt it come full circle, had this feeling of being locked in something, fell asleep and woke up the next day feeling jarringly wrong. Brain fog, inability to discern right from wrong, feeling like I wasn't in my body, or that I didn't have access to my soul. I got so much energy work done, paid $5000 for a meditation retreat and ended up on antidepressants. 4-5 months later I feel pretty much alright again, but still have this feeling like it is still there. When I tune into how I am feeling there is usually a murky existential void somewhere inside of me. I feel like I am afraid of meditation because at the retreat I literally found nothing inside of me except this horrible meaninglessness. I am afraid of allowing because if I let go it might take over me again. I feel it as a dense fluttery emptiness in my torso and the front of my brain, that is when I am not swallowed by it. When I am, it feels like it runs to the bottom of myself.
Truly, I can function again, so long as I distract myself. Things like sex, listening to people and feeling content are outside the realm of what I am capable of as I am afraid to allow my inner intelligence because I feel like in doing so I let this beast out of it's cage. (tuning in has totally brought up horrible feelings since I've "recovered")

I do feel as though it may be an entity that I created through thought and belief. I am more than happy to answer any questions and would wildly appreciate any input, ideas etc.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hug2

desert rat
17-11-2014, 04:01 PM
It is possable that you created a thougt form that wanted more energy from you . You may of attracted a neg. being . You want to fill your self with white light . You want to deal with what ever personal problems that lead you to use the drugs .

Argyasha
18-11-2014, 02:55 AM
Yeah. I was also living in a house a woman had suicided in so she had to be helped as she was feeding into the loss of will to live energy. I just used cause crack felt incredible and wanted to justify that feeling
I think that's it's a self disregard thing. Something I am working on now.
Thank you for your reply :):)

Revya
18-11-2014, 06:26 AM
Well the good news is if you created a thought entity, then you are the one responsible for it's continued existence. This is good news because it means you can uncreate it. The important thing in this situation is to understand why you created it in the first place. The exact way you do this is up to you, but until you find it's reason for existing you're not going to have a fun time trying to get rid of it. It might fight because on some level you feel it's purpose isn't fulfilled.

KevinO
18-11-2014, 06:51 AM
I have had an unhappy spirit peel off me that I was completely unaware of, so I understand your concerns. This may be when you want to apply separatist principles. You know you are not your feelings, so when you feel something you do not like, push it outside you. Look it over, identify it as best you can. You can even talk to it and tell it how you feel. Make it hard for it to operate. I had help with mine, FYI, so I'm not saying do this on your own. But if needs must, go for it!

Tess444
24-11-2014, 04:26 AM
Sometimes you can carry other peoples dense and dark energy if you don't protect yourself. I would say to visualise white light around your body but you are finding it hard to meditate. Carry something that means love maybe a pendant that gives you a positive experience or a picture that encompasses something positive. Also think of a light switch that you can turn that switch of feeling depressed, dark etc and flip it up in your minds eye to positive and loving energy. You have the power to change it and switch it up!! Good luck sending you love light and blessings

Adelaide99
12-01-2015, 01:33 PM
Hi there!

As luck would have it, I've created beings myself using mental abilities.
The important thing is to believe you can do it, then the possibilities are practically endless.

Anyways, in your case, it could very well be your sub conscience created a being/voice to help you out of your difficult times. So in a sense you would have created that being.

Other possibilities could be spirit guides or even a soul/spirit protector. Past lives are potabilities too.

But if really want to know a specific answer, why not try to ask it were it comes from yourself?

Hope this helped!

desert rat
12-01-2015, 03:21 PM
All . or most of us create these thought forms , most dont do any thing , just hang around as energy . I have a post in the links sec. on how to deal with them .
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=76692

Amilius777
05-02-2015, 08:30 AM
Hmmmmm I wonder if that is why sometimes at my old job I used to see a quick flash of a few or some of my co-workers when they weren't even in the area. The place I worked at was weird, so I wonder if everyone's negativity and the places' negativity helped feed "thought entities".

LadyMay
05-02-2015, 11:07 AM
Sounds like you are going through a purging. It's nothing external, this stuff was already inside you. Now you're facing it.