PDA

View Full Version : Nde & Tle

blue sapphire
25-08-2006, 01:41 AM
I had a NDE after being hit by a car while crossing the street when I was eight years old, back in September or October of 1970, followed by two weeks in a coma. I came to temporarily while I was lying on the street, feeling warm, peaceful, and heavy, not feeling any pain at all. I was unable to keep my eyes open and passed out, and when I got to the hospital I was pronounced DOA. I've recently been diagnosed with Temporal Lobe Epilepsy (http://www.meta-religion.com/Psychiatry/The_Paranormal/trascendent_experiences.htm), which was most likely a result of the accident, and have various psychic abilities as well as many transcendental/mystical experiences.

When I was around 14, my brother and I were having a wrist-rocket war, just playing around, and to make a long story short, I shot a rock at him without really thinking about what I was doing, and the instant I released it, the thought struck me, "Oh, sh*t, I just killed my brother!" At that point, time suddenly slowed down to a crawl until the rock hit him and bounced off his head. The doctor said if it had been over just a fraction of an inch more, it probably would have killed him.

I've had lots of strange things happen since, far too many to even begin to write about.

Mother Goose
25-08-2006, 05:20 AM
wow...sounds like you have a lot to share. I look forward to reading more! :)

kkawohl
11-09-2006, 02:55 PM
In 1956, when I was fifteen years old, I had pneumonia and thought I was dying. My father took me to a doctor who gave me a penicillin injection and recommended immediate hospitalization. We had no medical insurance or money, so my father took me home to recuperate. I remember the drive home vividly. Every breath was painful and my chest felt as though a great weight was upon it. I watched cars and trucks drive by, and wondered how people could make long term plans when life was so unpredictable.

Several nights later, it felt as if my spirit left my body and it experienced being in a place with a gathering of souls or spirits. I sensed great peace, tranquility and ecstasy -- a rapture that was beyond a person's imagination. I felt as if I was a part of ALL. (a part of God?) I was mentally communicating and in sync with everyone, including not only some of my deceased acquaintances and relatives, but many of the prophets of the Bible, and historical people I had read about. There was no dominant force, no forceful leader. I somehow knew who everyone was. Every thought interacted with the whole community. I had no questions; it seemed as if everything was revealed and crystal clear. I saw the universe stretched out with spirits engaged in mental interaction like master craftsmen contemplating the creation of a new frontier.

When I told my father who was a preacher of the Lutheran Faith about my experience he dismissed it abruptly and told me that this "supreme spirit," this God that my spirit had witnessed, was not the God of the Bible and he told me to pray for my salvation. We never talked about it afterwards.

Since that time I never really gave it much thought until the New York World Trade Center tragedy on 9-11-01. I went into deep meditation. I wanted to find an answer to why and how some misguided individuals could believe that their actions would be rewarded with their soul's eternal life with God. I then had a couple of experiences similar to the one I had at age fifteen of my spirit communicating with the "ultimate spirit." (God, Allah or whatever one desires to call him/her/it) One spiritual experience seemed to last throughout the entire night. My spirit observed the entire history and the evolution of the universe and our varying perceptions of God, as if in a fast-forward film.

I am wondering, is there a message here, or was this all my imagination or a dream?

Kurt

BLAIR2BE
12-09-2006, 12:34 AM
I Believe What You Experienced was The Message. Even If It Was A "dream", It Is Still A Valid "message". God Seems To Be Guideing You Toward Your "spiritual Potential".
May I Suggest Further Meditation On This "vision". I Am Sure You Will Find More Within Yourself (god) Regarding This Experience.

We Are All Part Of One Energy (god). Everything Came From One Energetic Source At The "beggining Of Time" (i Cant Concieve An Actual "begining"). All Energy Flows And Moves And Vibrates. No Physical Object Is Truly "solid" In The Traditional Sense Because We Are Compossed Of Atoms And The Like. When Our Body Decays Our "inner" Energy Will Disperse (not Die) And Be "used" For Something Else. So This Energy (energy Cannot Be Killed Or Destreoyed) Is God. This Energy Is Spirit, Soul, Aura, A Hundred Other Names. I Cant Quite Get My True Point Into Words (guys, Help Me Out If You May).

So This "vision" Is Straight From God (you, Your Energy As It Has "lived" For All Eternity). This Vision Is What We All know, But Have "forgotten". Please Explore What You "saw".

-stay Positive And Love Your Life.

mikron
22-09-2006, 10:35 PM
It is Amazing in the sacred geometry of the universe '''admist the darkkness there is Light and that every single person on planet earth is absolutely needed to make the planet itself Ascend into the next Super Human Kingdom!

Namaste mikron

e-ma
29-09-2006, 06:15 PM
The stories shared here are incredible..

A few years ago, I had been out with my friends, partying all weekend. We had been up for two days and had drunk a lot and smoked some weed. It was on the evening of the second night when I began to feel unwell. The mood had become stressed and everyone was overly-tired. We had just come out of a pub in my local town and were about to call a taxi, everyone was talking. I knew that I needed to find a place to sit down and rest as I thought I might be sick or pass out. My boyfriend and I started walking down the street to get some air and some space. He was talking and my vision was starting to black out. I was trying to concentrate on what he was saying but just felt as though I was spiralling out of control. I started to stagger and lost control of my body, and then blacked out. All I can remember is a feeling of pure lightness and happiness enveloping me, and of everything becoming pale. I felt as though I was rising up, as if I were as light as a feather. Then I could see myself lying on the pavement and my boyfriend crouched beside me. I felt an immense sense of 'it's all okay', and also a relief that I had escaped the pain of how I was feeling before. I felt as though I was smiling, and I could feel myself saying internally, 'hey, this is amazing.' A few moments later I was back on the cold hard pavement looking up at my boyfriend's face and he was screaming and crying at me and saying 'Oh God, Oh God'. I said, 'I'm okay' and asked him what happened. He said that I kept having fits and that I had stopped breathing, that he didn't know what to do and that he was scared. He kept saying 'I'm sorry, I'm sorry'. We slowly got up and went to find a taxi. I just remember feeling fine afterwards but a bit fragile and needed to go to sleep.

I didn't really make much of this event because it felt so normal and natural, but it is only now that loads of spiritual things have started happening to me that I recognise what happened that day, and am confident enough to say that my experience of rising up out of my body and surveying the scene was real.

I'm sure there are so many events like this one that are just passed off and never talked about, because nobody actually believes that what they experienced was real.

Edit: I'm sorry if this is more 'Astral Projection' than NDE, please feel free to move if it is.

BLAIR2BE
30-09-2006, 11:43 PM
well, when one lacks an awareness of such things, they are considered to be mundane "dreams". we all lack awareness on some levels (some lack awareness on all levels non-physical)...
it is amazing how much the universe opens up when one of these profound insights is experienced...

- stay positive and love your life!!

Roo
20-12-2006, 02:41 PM
I am wondering, is there a message here, or was this all my imagination or a dream?
Kurt- The short answer is Yes, Yes, and Yes. Message, imagination, dream...they're all the same.
I've experienced something similar to the all-nighter you had. Try not to worry too much about other's perceptions. They're all here to help. Even your father's reaction had a purpose. He gave you a message, just as many others have and will. 9-11 was a very special event. For all that it looks like a tremendous tragedy to us, it was a spiritual victory. There will be many more such 'victories'.

Be well, dear friend. Everything is going according to plan. Just last night, I watched the next President of the United States appear on Jon Stewart. It was almost magical. The bit about Time magazine's Person of the Year was perfect. I especially loved the reaction of the media representative.:D

e-ma...
there's little difference between the two, as far as I can tell. I've done both, and they pretty much feel the same. A lot of people pass off these experiences as unreal (I did myself for a long time)...eventually we'll all understand. Trust, and you will understand.

pokeyjo11
20-12-2006, 06:05 PM
I love the waking up parts!:smile: Weaving the web of perception, Rocks!

Thanks Roo, I too had many warm big smiles as I caught "The Daily Show" the other night! Big Warm Smiles! lol NICE:cool: !!

spiritalk
30-12-2006, 05:56 PM
Following a major operation, while coming out of anaesthetic, I found myself up at the ceiling, in a corner, looking down on my sleeping body. The me at the ceiling felt no pain and was just curious. When I realized my position, and returned to the body, the pain set in.

To me, this indicates there is a spirit within that can roam, almost at will. And that is the part that separates (without full separation of the silver cord) to see from another perspective.

God bless, J