PDA

View Full Version : Someone 'saw' evil on a pack of cigarettes in her NDE

yumi14
12-11-2014, 04:23 AM
I was watching some NDE accounts on YouTube.

Anyway, there was someone in the comment section who shared her NDE.

What stuck out to me, was her mentioning that during her NDE, she literally saw evil when she was out of body and happened to look at a pack of cigarettes.

Very interesting. I have never read someone say something like this. She didn't elaborate, but it would be interesting if she had described what she experienced more.

You can read her post by looking up on YouTube- The light beings-Near death experience. The name of the channel is NDE accounts. The poster name is Zaharatha Love.

yumi14
12-11-2014, 04:30 AM
In her words after going back to re-read it, she states ' I could feel evil illuminating off a pack of cigarettes'.

She also mentioned 'feeling' negative energy from some of the first responders.

Very interesting.

Humanb
07-01-2015, 02:17 PM
I've never thought about cigarettes in this way but they literally reduce the amount of time we have to gain spiritual understanding and enlightenment.

According to Buddha, this human life is so precious and rare and its the only incarnation in which we have a good chance of reaching enlightenment. The rest of the higher and lower incarnations are too overwhelmed with either pain or power to understand.

This woman was right to see evil in a pack of cigarettes, the only reason cigarettes exist is to feed corporate greed and they don't have one ounce of consciousness towards the death and misery they are causing the human race.

Gemcrusader
30-03-2015, 09:01 PM
This woman was right to see evil in a pack of cigarettes, the only reason cigarettes exist is to feed corporate greed and they don't have one ounce of consciousness towards the death and misery they are causing the human race.

i think thats a bit too shortsighted, isnt it. A cigarette now and then isnt that harmfull. It doesnt have to be an addiction. Just like alcoholic drinks.

Gemcrusader
30-03-2015, 09:03 PM
In her words after going back to re-read it, she states ' I could feel evil illuminating off a pack of cigarettes'.

She also mentioned 'feeling' negative energy from some of the first responders.

Very interesting.

its not that weird she saw that, because the companies want addicts i guess.
And feeling negative energy in comments, i can feel the energy of written words as well. Its not that special. :tongue: