PDA

View Full Version : Angel Readings

RevSherri
19-11-2005, 10:51 PM
Hello, all!! I just joined this forum today and am thrilled to have found such a wonderful resource with so many members. I have been a member on Angelspeake for many years and am branching myself out there a little more!! :)

I wanted to let anyone know who might be intersted, I do angel readings. I have a website available for more information. Please check my profile if you would like to know more or you can see my previous posts on Angelspeake.com (my member name is Dogmom on this board). I feel that we are all brought together on our journey for various reasons and if I can be of assistance on yours, please let me know.

Have a beautiful weekend!!!

Ancestral
20-11-2005, 12:01 AM
Welcome to the forum Rev. Sherri and hope you enjoy the board. :)

RevSherri
20-11-2005, 12:14 AM
Thank you, it is a pleasure to be a part of this forum!!

heavensent
20-11-2005, 09:14 PM
Welcome to the forum Sherrie!

I noticed you are in Tampa, my Mum (a fellow medium) is moving out there from the UK on the 19th of January.

Love and blessings

RevSherri
20-11-2005, 10:25 PM
How wonderful!! I am sure it will be a bit different culterally. I live just north of Tampa (in Land o Lakes) but Tampa is only a couple of mimutes south of here. I spent the day in all sorts of spiritual centers today!! It was wonderful!! Is she looking to pursue work on the mediumship realm in Tampa??