PDA

View Full Version : NDE. need someone to talk to.. venting. advice

DontLetThemIn
02-11-2014, 01:21 AM
(I have this posted in another section originally, but decided to do it here aswell)
I had a near death experience this past Thursday, and its very personal. And i would rather not have hundreds read about it. But it was extremely intense. And i feel like a foreigner and have no one to talk to about it.. Is there anyone with a good set of eyes who is knowledgeable in this particular subject? I would very much appreciate it. Please be open minded and as non-judgmental as possible.

And for those who I dont end up talking to, do not fear the after life.. I have never ever ever seen anything so amazing in my time of existence. It was beautiful. Especially the Light-, so welcoming.. so holy and pure.. There really isnt anything to fear

Napoleon
02-11-2014, 01:28 AM
ok... Let 'er RIP! I'll give it a listen... :) Tell the Story Please!

DontLetThemIn
02-11-2014, 01:38 AM
I will PM you the story.

Eliab_ben_B
02-11-2014, 01:58 AM
:wink: Smile ... my own nDE was way back in 1982 and i can still affirm that
its memory is more real than what i did yesterday ..

Clearly the impact on who i am now is both astounding and a little confusing,
the confusion perhaps is the response one receives from acquaintances who we
imagined would welcome the information, alas rather than the awe we feel, they seem to express doubt and scepticism, often unspoken but the body language becomes clear as they squirm...

I therefore understand the hesitation in discussing this very personal experience.

How may i help ?

Shalom ... Eliab.

Miss Hepburn
02-11-2014, 07:10 PM
I'm thinking most of us here are SO into NDEs...there is not
a lot of doubt or debate on this forum about them...maybe like other forums you may have seen.

Just this morning I sent a friend Mellon-Thomas Benedict's '82 story.
That and Anita Moorjani's and Natalie Sudman's
Howard Storm's are pretty darn famous and inspiring!

I will beat up anyone that mocks you....we ALL will! :tongue:

:boxing:

kkfern
03-11-2014, 02:49 PM
i am a repeat offender. i have died three times. sound like a lot but i am older. it seems there is a need to energizer every 15 years or so.

an NDE adjusts your energy. amps it up. just like earth energy/electricity. it might start at a 200 amp line but many applieance only need less so there is a stepdown process. so it is with us. we do not use alll our energy.

an nde is like a wedding. the really important stuff starts with the marriage. the what you do after the big event. marriage takes time to get used to and so does the effects of an nde.

ask questions here. it is safe. we can help.

kk

Miss Hepburn
03-11-2014, 03:06 PM
i have died three times.
sound like a lot but i am older.
kk
Oh, so maybe this is where your wisdom (which I have noticed)
comes from.

:hello:

DontLetThemIn
05-11-2014, 12:51 AM
I really do appreciate everyone's support and also to those who messaged me. I am honestly ready to close this thread tho. I've come to realize it happened and it has bettered me spiritually, and I can't even seem to force myself to talk about it. Not quite sure why, but I just can't. But I'm doing better and just knowing people were there made me feel so much better also. Thank you.

slowsnake
20-03-2017, 02:03 AM
I really do appreciate everyone's support and also to those who messaged me. I am honestly ready to close this thread tho. I've come to realize it happened and it has bettered me spiritually, and I can't even seem to force myself to talk about it. Not quite sure why, but I just can't. But I'm doing better and just knowing people were there made me feel so much better also. Thank you.

That's an odd thing to say that your NDE "bettered you spiritually" in what way?
I have had three NDE episodes and there was nothing spiritual about them?
Mine were just cut and dried out of body,out of mind experiences, it was just like my consciousness was at "home" and it was a natural phenomenon, the only bit that bothered me was coming back to earth,it was noisy and disturbed my peace of mind.
I would love to hear your story,it may of happened to you so you could tell others,it only has to help one soul on its earth journey to be worthwhile in having it,that may of been its purpose,to get to folk whose harmonic is out of harmony with the afterlife experience that we take for granted.

Regards Billy.

slowsnake
17-04-2017, 03:13 AM
(I have this posted in another section originally, but decided to do it here aswell)
I had a near death experience this past Thursday, and its very personal. And i would rather not have hundreds read about it. But it was extremely intense. And i feel like a foreigner and have no one to talk to about it.. Is there anyone with a good set of eyes who is knowledgeable in this particular subject? I would very much appreciate it. Please be open minded and as non-judgmental as possible.

And for those who I dont end up talking to, do not fear the after life.. I have never ever ever seen anything so amazing in my time of existence. It was beautiful. Especially the Light-, so welcoming.. so holy and pure.. There really isnt anything to fear

Tried to pm you but you are not on the members list?
I am intrigued by your post and would like to know the whole story please!

Kind Regards Billy.

Wandering_Star
21-04-2017, 01:28 AM
You're responding to a three-year-old post by somebody who deleted their account a long time ago. There is no way to contact them, and chances are good they aren't coming back.

slowsnake
21-04-2017, 04:25 AM
You're responding to a three-year-old post by somebody who deleted their account a long time ago. There is no way to contact them, and chances are good they aren't coming back.
Thank you Wandering_Star,I didn't even notice the date?

Kind Regards Billy.

dinah
27-04-2017, 01:03 AM
dont let them in, could you send me the experience. will be very understanding and might even help you