PDA

View Full Version : Crystals for bringing negative emotions to the surface.

star-child
09-12-2010, 03:55 PM
I am looking for some crystals to bring negative emotions to the surface thus releasing them.

I was considering buying Black Obsidian but I understand it is very powerful and overwhelming so if all my negative energy rushes to the surface and I find it difficult to confront I may not be able to return to a peaceful state easily.

Can anybody recommend any stones that you think would be beneficial? I feel like my emotional problems are affecting my first and second chakras and consequently have created physical problems like digestive problems, urinary problems and a lack of energy, not to mention the emotional issues too.

Star-Child :smile:

glpoisson
09-12-2010, 07:07 PM
Snowflake Obsidian is a milder version of Obsidian so it should not overwhelm you.

Black Tourmaline feels like it would work well for you , as well.

star-child
09-12-2010, 07:51 PM
Thanks for the suggestions. I had a look at both on the internet and tourmaline is my preferred choice. I feel I should be buying quite a big piece, on the site that I'm looking at they do a rough medium piece.

Roselove
09-12-2010, 07:59 PM
in addition to tourmaline i was going to reccomend bach flower remedies and medidation, they are great for release!

Spiritlite
09-12-2010, 09:31 PM
And grounding, and maybe even saging yourself.
Spiritlite.

Sangress
09-12-2010, 11:32 PM
'I instantly thought of Black Tourmaline or agate.'

Topaz
12-12-2010, 11:48 AM
Malachite is very good as well . I love my black obsidian ball with a golden shine. It's like entering a dark cocoon with a light at the end of the tunnel .

Amberly
12-12-2010, 12:57 PM
You know, its true what they say that a crystal chooses us. Or maybe its our subconscious telling us which crystals we need. I never really look at the healing properties or purposes of a crystal until after i've bought them. Pink Kunzite released a lot of negative emotion's for me....when previously i didn't know why on earth i was drawn to that one. What i'm trying to say is just go with the one your most drawn too, you can't really make an error

Topaz
12-12-2010, 01:02 PM
So true , after two years of doing a crystal healing course,books are banished .

star-child
13-12-2010, 06:39 PM
Thanks for all the replies :smile:

in addition to tourmaline i was going to reccomend bach flower remedies and medidation, they are great for release!
Yes I meditate when I have the time, usually weekends and that definitely helps. Also I was thinking about buying some Bach's :smile:

And grounding, and maybe even saging yourself.
Spiritlite.
I never used to ground myself but I do it a couple of times a day and have really noticed a positive change. Is saging the same as smudging?

'I instantly thought of Black Tourmaline or agate.'
I had a look at agate, I only liked the black agate but they don't do it in a small tumble stone on the website where I want to get it from.

I love my black obsidian ball with a golden shine. It's like entering a dark cocoon with a light at the end of the tunnel .
Oooo nice!

You know, its true what they say that a crystal chooses us. Or maybe its our subconscious telling us which crystals we need. I never really look at the healing properties or purposes of a crystal until after i've bought them. Pink Kunzite released a lot of negative emotion's for me....when previously i didn't know why on earth i was drawn to that one. What i'm trying to say is just go with the one your most drawn too, you can't really make an error
Yes I agree, despite making this thread! I have actually put all my light coloured crystals away, I had ones like amethyst, angelite, rose quartz which I loved but now I don't seem to like them as much and have really felt drawn to black crystals.

Amberly
13-12-2010, 07:01 PM
Maybe the one's you put away aren't needed by you right now and may be at a later date. I remember at one point, all they crystals i was purchasing were either white or opaque. My last order was like a rainbow lol with the different colours. I know it doesnt harm to get advice, but with crystals i'd always go with whatever your drawn too.

Sira
22-12-2010, 10:49 PM
Of obsidians I use rough apache tear, but how about approaching this differently? Dreams are powerful tools once we start using them consciously, and a lot less demanding way of releasing dated experiences. In the evening, focus your intent to release these experiences while dreaming. In time your subconscious will start cooperating. If you practice some more, you can start having the kind of dreams you wish to have. I do "release work" a couple of times a month, when I feel strong, never when I feel weak, because even though everything happens in dreams, it's still work.

Glowstone
09-01-2011, 12:13 PM
I have a Rainbow Obsidian...very good too for your purposes in showing you what needs sorting out...in fact this stone was given to me and it gave me mad visions and insights...