PDA

View Full Version : How to survive the death of my twin soul

Tiss
09-12-2010, 02:47 AM
Hi all,

I am new here. My twin soul Lucho passed away the 11/11 after a being diagnosed last August lung cancer stage IV.

We stayed 29 years together, and they were 29 years of immense happiness and achievement. We lived our common life in a great harmony and taking care of each other with a total devotion.

He was 76, 20 years older than I. I have no doubt that he was an elevated spirit, even without being specifically devoted to spiritual activities. I figure it out because of the light of his soul and his goodness.

Just a few days before his death, I found out that he was very happy because he had accomplished every goal he had set for his life, and also that he did not want to live the rest of his life depending on others for minimum things because of his illness or his age. So, he died in peace.

I thought that I would immediately follow him, but I am still here, trying to survive as I can.

I think that all our love and soul communion will not die, but I have not had any signal from him yet, and I feel very lost because I don't know if he is here or not.

I do my everyday stuff but I feel very empty, and I have no interest at all, except that I want to start a spiritual path to improve my understanding on the situation, and to speed up my own evolution. My only goal is to join him as soon as I can.

Could you please help me with ideas to start my spiritual evolution and to keep in touch with him? Should it be possible at another level different from what we had until these few days ago? Should I start any kind of practice of meditation or should I simply let the time go by and wait?

Thanks!

ps. Frankly I don't see today how I will be able to overcome his absence.

Summerland
09-12-2010, 03:06 AM
Hi all,

I am new here. My twin soul Lucho passed away the 11/11 after a being diagnosed last August lung cancer stage IV.

We stayed 29 years together, and they were 29 years of immense happiness and achievement. We lived our common life in a great harmony and taking care of each other with a total devotion.

He was 76, 20 years older than I. I have no doubt that he was an elevated spirit, even without being specifically devoted to spiritual activities. I figure it out because of the light of his soul and his goodness.

Just a few days before his death, I found out that he was very happy because he had accomplished every goal he had set for his life, and also that he did not want to live the rest of his life depending on others for minimum things because of his illness or his age. So, he died in peace.

I thought that I would immediately follow him, but I am still here, trying to survive as I can.

I think that all our love and soul communion will not die, but I have not had any signal from him yet, and I feel very lost because I don't know if he is here or not.

I do my everyday stuff but I feel very empty, and I have no interest at all, except that I want to start a spiritual path to improve my understanding on the situation, and to speed up my own evolution. My only goal is to join him as soon as I can.

Could you please help me with ideas to start my spiritual evolution and to keep in touch with him? Should it be possible at another level different from what we had until these few days ago? Should I start any kind of practice of meditation or should I simply let the time go by and wait?

Thanks!

ps. Frankly I don't see today how I will be able to overcome his absence.

Tiss, you will overcome it; never get over it, but you will adjust. I am still adjusting after 5 years.
Some tips for survival; remember every moment that was good. Remember every time that you layed in each others arms and talked. Remember the arguements also. To be good, there had to be some bad. Let yourself cry. Write him letters as if he were just away on a business trip.
Write a story of your lives together. Go ahead and talk to him; he is around and listening. Live your life as he would want you to be living it; I am sure that he would not want you to shrivel up into a quivering mess and withdraw from the world.
It is still a very fresh gaping wound for you. I thought that surely I would die soon after him; I couldn't imagine it any other way. But I still have things to do and family that needs me. I know that we will be together in Summerland and years seem to be passing more quickly.
If you ever need to talk, please pm me. Meanwhile, look around the forum and see how lucky that you and I are. Everyone else is searching for their other half; we were lucky enough to have found them.:hug2:

LadyImpreza1111
09-12-2010, 09:31 AM
Alot of us have found our other half but most are in the whole separation phase.

To truly share your life with your twin is a huge blessing. I can only hope I would be able to experience that in this lifetime, though I am working on releasing expectations of how things will turn out and leaving it in God's hands.

I'm sorry I can't say I can relate, though my heart truly goes out to you.
If there is one thing I understand, its that twin soul love transcends death. And I guess if it were me in your shoes, I would live my life in exactly the way my twin would have wanted me to--with passion. To do so is like honoring his memory...... Because life is short, but it is truly precious.

NightSpirit
09-12-2010, 09:47 AM
Tiss, you will overcome it; never get over it, but you will adjust. I am still adjusting after 5 years.
Some tips for survival; remember every moment that was good. Remember every time that you layed in each others arms and talked. Remember the arguements also. To be good, there had to be some bad. Let yourself cry. Write him letters as if he were just away on a business trip.
Write a story of your lives together. Go ahead and talk to him; he is around and listening. Live your life as he would want you to be living it; I am sure that he would not want you to shrivel up into a quivering mess and withdraw from the world.
It is still a very fresh gaping wound for you. I thought that surely I would die soon after him; I couldn't imagine it any other way. But I still have things to do and family that needs me. I know that we will be together in Summerland and years seem to be passing more quickly.
If you ever need to talk, please pm me. Meanwhile, look around the forum and see how lucky that you and I are. Everyone else is searching for their other half; we were lucky enough to have found them.:hug2:

I'm not even going to read any further then this.
I feel so much for you. I lost mine on the 22/11/07 and to this day I still very much miss him....even though my life has moved on and I am now with another partner. Life will never be the same but I agree with what Summerland has written here. :hug3:

Tiss
09-12-2010, 10:31 PM
Thanks for your nice responses. You have helped me for sure.:hug3:

Bella
12-12-2010, 09:46 AM
Somehow this really inspired me, "I do my everyday stuff but I feel very empty, and I have no interest at all, except that I want to start a spiritual path to improve my understanding on the situation, and to speed up my own evolution. My only goal is to join him as soon as I can."

I seriously cannot give you any advice, since I'm nowhere, completely far from, the right state. But I believe you will find what's in you that you can work on, to progress your evolution ... focus ... heal .. expand .. hold onto the change .. harmonize with the new feelings and energies ...

Hopefully I made sense there ..