PDA

View Full Version : How Many Children?

linen53
01-10-2014, 01:19 PM
This past weekend we had some people over for a viewing of my ducks for sale. A nice couple with multiple kids, lol.

I swear I saw 4 kids pile out of the minivan. And during the viewing I still, saw 4 kids. But later my hubby said there were only 3 kids.

At the time, I chalked it up to not paying attention, till last night my guides told me that there was a 4th (unseen) child. Whether this child passed and/or is somehow attached to one of the persons visiting, I don't know. But now I am sure there were 4 children.

Not being actively psychic, it kind of off-balanced me for a few seconds. Just one of those wow moments.

Heaven
01-10-2014, 02:45 PM
That actually happen to a friend of mine, I recall her telling me the exact same story, she was freaked out about it. She saw a kid on the back of the car and then when she looked again, no kid in sight! She was like "how is that possible?" It does happens!!

linen53
01-10-2014, 03:06 PM
Wow. Thank you. I didn't freak out because it took a couple of days for it all to sink in. So I didn't have that wham-bam! experience like your friend.

CelticTotem
09-10-2014, 08:30 AM
I have had this happen to me. Me and my other half were at a friends house on the day a family were due to buy a puppy from her. They turned up and we all saw three kids (one girls approx 12 years, an 8 year old girl and a 6 year old boy) When the went to leave with the puppy my friend saw them off and questioned it when only the two younger kids got in the car. The parents said they only had two kids not three. My friend was confused, she was sure she saw an older girl too but said no more. When she got back in to us she asked how many kids we all saw....and yep....we all saw three. Me, my partner and her kids all saw the older girl too despite the parents assurances they only had two children.