PDA

View Full Version : Not working

Kaiteekins
18-09-2014, 06:50 AM
I recently told my friend about pendulums and she tried it and it didn't work for her? Why not?

jusmail
18-09-2014, 11:54 PM
She has to practice. The pendulum has to get used to his/her energy. Then she has to practice with simple yes/no answers.

Phoenix Rising
19-09-2014, 01:07 AM
Kaiteekins, she might of been dehydrated. That can stop a pendulum from working, she could of been tired or not in the right frame of mind for it.

Jenny Crow
19-09-2014, 03:09 AM
She might not have been relaxed enough and if her arm and hand weren't relaxed that would block things, too.

Kaiteekins
19-09-2014, 01:04 PM
Thanks guys I'll tell her

Adrienne
19-09-2014, 01:17 PM
I took a friend of mine to a crystal shoppe, talked her into buying a pendulum. She took it home and it didn't work at all ! Didn't swing in any direction, so I tried it, it didn't swing for me either .... she took it back to the store and got store credit.

Sometimes it just isn't meant to be, or it isn't the right pendulum for the person, no matter how relaxed or connected they might be feeling.

Adrienne

Adrienne
19-09-2014, 01:18 PM
She has to practice. The pendulum has to get used to his/her energy. Then she has to practice with simple yes/no answers.

most answers are simple yes/ no :smile:

wanchain
19-09-2014, 03:16 PM
Kaiteekins, she might of been dehydrated. That can stop a pendulum from working, she could of been tired or not in the right frame of mind for it.

Yes, the user's energy flow has to be smooth, because the pendulum is reading the consciousness in the user's energy field. Dehydration, fatigue, emotional upset, etc. could all affect the flow of one's energy. So the user needs to be calm, like meditative, for the information to be picked up by the pendulum.

Reincar-Nation
22-09-2014, 09:43 AM
I have been using a pendulum for 20 years, and only this week noticed that unless I am looking at it (even if it is out of the corner of my eye...) I cannot get it to move, even to simple yes/no requests... Does anyone else get this??
I would have thought that the energy would work regardless of wether you are looking at it, but it appears not, any ideas or experiences???

Adrienne
22-09-2014, 09:57 AM
if you don't look at it, how can you tell which way it is swinging ? :wink:

maybe the pendulum is just not wanting to answer the specific question you are asking it ? and it just happens to coincide with you not looking at it to it's not answering ?

Reincar-Nation
22-09-2014, 10:20 AM
if you don't look at it, how can you tell which way it is swinging ? :wink:

maybe the pendulum is just not wanting to answer the specific question you are asking it ? and it just happens to coincide with you not looking at it to it's not answering ?

Hi sorry I should have been clearer, I forget just because I can read minds doesnt mean other people can too...:wink:

I read another post about someone looking away from the pendulum, and when they looked back ofter the answer was different that what they were expecting, so I gave it a shot. Even just asking simple 'Give me a yes/no please' which I always start off with, after 10 or so seconds I would look back and the pendulum is hardly moving, but when I look at it, even just a little, I can 'feel' the pendulum start to move, and can get it to swing on a 40-45 degree angle, but nothing when I dont look... Was just a bit puzzled by this as it has always worked very well, and I didnt think the act of observation was all that important, but apparently so... I can always feel the answer coming, and oftentimes it is the opposite of what I felt it might have been.

Adrienne
22-09-2014, 10:27 AM
Hi, I will have to remember then, that you can read minds :wink:

Thank you for your extra explanation. Interesting observation of yours. I have always watched my pendulum as I was asking the question and waiting for an answer. I like to watch because there is a difference at times, in the speed at which it swings. If it is a really definite yes, it swings fast ! And sometimes if there is a slight hesitation to the pendulum answering... it barely swings at all, as if it is trying to decide between a yes or no answer.

Reincar-Nation
22-09-2014, 10:34 AM
Yes I have absolutely picked up on that as well, sometimes a slight oval swing, or smaller swing seems to indicate a 'yes, but.....' or a 'no, but.......' kind of answer, I just keep trying to hone down the question when that happens to flesh it out as I think that is what it is trying to tell me...
Just dowsing my tarot cards at the moment after a hard day in the Australian desert - couldnt get more surreal....

Adrienne
22-09-2014, 10:39 AM
Australian desert ? I am surprised your tarot cards are not swirling in the wind ! :D

My pendulum swings in circles when it isn't a yes/ no answer. Usually swings clockwise for a maybe and then counterclockwise for " no I don't want to answer that question ". On a few rare occasions, when it doesn't want to answer it just stays still and doesn't swing at all.

Kaiteekins
24-09-2014, 03:30 PM
Thankyou for the help guys. ❤️