PDA

View Full Version : To those new to the whole twin flame experience.

LadyImpreza1111
06-12-2010, 08:11 AM
I would like your input.

I'm going to start writing a book on this phenomena, based mostly on my own experience and what I have learned. In essence, its almost like a guide for those who are seeking answers in the beginning of a soul connection. If you were flipping through a book on this subject, what are some subtopics you would like to see covered? Do you have any questions you would want answered?

mystical
06-12-2010, 09:13 AM
I would like your input.

I'm going to start writing a book on this phenomena, based mostly on my own experience and what I have learned. In essence, its almost like a guide for those who are seeking answers in the beginning of a soul connection. If you were flipping through a book on this subject, what are some subtopics you would like to see covered? Do you have any questions you would want answered?

i think tbh lady that alot of people who are going thro this twin are suppose to write about their experiences ive had this since the start and always knew i was meant to write a book about it , and seeral others i have met too have thought the same , i think its a great idea :),

i think alot of people torture themselves unneccersarily at times myself included , we all have this knowing inside of us but our earthly selves still cnat help but compare it to a normal relationship even tho this is a spiritual union , resulting in if he loved me why would he do this , why would he hurt me , i knwo when me n mine seperated i punished myself because altho i knew within it was much more than a earthly connection that i found myself thinkin he doesnt love me its over he dont want me , but then i would battle with myself and think btu how can sumone feel that how can sumoen know sumthing so strongly , it was me who punished myself not my twin , yet i blamed him for hurting me for confsuing me but in reality he was just as confused , i think what needs to be covered is to trust your higher self , i knwo when i stayed focused everything was clear i ahd all the asnwers to him being how he was , soon a i doubted i was off my path but my higher self would always bring me back to my senses it was only then when the pain would stop, yeah i think its important that people TRUST in what they FEEL and what they know

LadyImpreza1111
06-12-2010, 07:55 PM
The funny thing is, writing is my passion and I'm thinking now more than ever, THIS is what this gift is meant for. The funny part is that there were two times I attempted to write a book only to not finish it. I told my mom last night I was planning on starting it this weekend and she's super skeptical saying, "I've heard that before." I just told her to go ahead and keep her skepticism until I'm finished.

Yesterday was when I was despairing over what to do on my 4 days off because being without a car at the moment, I'm kinda stranded at home. Thats when the interest in starting the book first grabbed me. I also figured I could crochet a baby blanket for a friend who's baby is due in February and I could probably grab a few Nicholas Sparks books if he had some out that I didn't already have. On my lunch break, I went back to the crafts section of my store to check out the yarn. I needed 3 colors for the color scheme I was planning (since the baby's room was Tinkerbell themed, I was going to find fuzzy light green, light purple, and white yarn). They didn't have one of the colors I needed. I could go to another craft store where there was a better variety but didn't have the wheels so that was out. I went to the book section. I always knew where to find Nicholas Sparks' books. He's my favorite author. I could not find a SINGLE book of his. Couldn't find yarn. I couldn't find the books. If thats not two signs that God doesn't want me distracted with anything else, I don't know WHAT is!

So I got two notebooks. One thick one, one thin one and some blue pens (I like blue ink for some reason). I still have some research to do on Kundalini rising and the metaphysical aspects of it all (like twin flame polarities and whatnot-confuses me to no end). While I have experienced Kundalini rising, I couldn't explain it to people because when I experienced it, I had no idea it had anything to do with the connection. I'm excited though!

mystical
06-12-2010, 08:13 PM
The funny thing is, writing is my passion and I'm thinking now more than ever, THIS is what this gift is meant for. The funny part is that there were two times I attempted to write a book only to not finish it. I told my mom last night I was planning on starting it this weekend and she's super skeptical saying, "I've heard that before." I just told her to go ahead and keep her skepticism until I'm finished.

Yesterday was when I was despairing over what to do on my 4 days off because being without a car at the moment, I'm kinda stranded at home. Thats when the interest in starting the book first grabbed me. I also figured I could crochet a baby blanket for a friend who's baby is due in February and I could probably grab a few Nicholas Sparks books if he had some out that I didn't already have. On my lunch break, I went back to the crafts section of my store to check out the yarn. I needed 3 colors for the color scheme I was planning (since the baby's room was Tinkerbell themed, I was going to find fuzzy light green, light purple, and white yarn). They didn't have one of the colors I needed. I could go to another craft store where there was a better variety but didn't have the wheels so that was out. I went to the book section. I always knew where to find Nicholas Sparks' books. He's my favorite author. I could not find a SINGLE book of his. Couldn't find yarn. I couldn't find the books. If thats not two signs that God doesn't want me distracted with anything else, I don't know WHAT is!

So I got two notebooks. One thick one, one thin one and some blue pens (I like blue ink for some reason). I still have some research to do on Kundalini rising and the metaphysical aspects of it all (like twin flame polarities and whatnot-confuses me to no end). While I have experienced Kundalini rising, I couldn't explain it to people because when I experienced it, I had no idea it had anything to do with the connection. I'm excited though!

writing is a passion of mine also :) i began writing a book as i knew i was menat to this was about my life but i didnt finish it , then i began to wirte about my experiences in life but didnt finish it but have thought about writibng a book bout my spiritual pathway n twin flames , i aint even gonna start that yet as too much goin on as it is lol , as for kundalini i too am confused about the whole metaphysics of it lol

John32241
06-12-2010, 09:17 PM
These twin flame experiences are quite profound. In my case, I created a web site about it and what I was able to discern about reality because of it.

My specific story, part of it actually, is presented at this link.
http://www.telepathyacademy.com/community/index.php?topic=10.0

There are several related links at this section of the web site. What I felt was that this kind of relationship is so spiritual and so different than any other relationship imaginable, that I just had to write down my assessment about it.

I would encourage writing books or publishing these experiences in any form. There seems to be a great deal of misinformation about this topic from my perspective. In my view, the difference between a soul mate partner in life and the twin flame relationship is vast. The more these distinctions can be presenter for others the better.

John

Kiran
08-12-2010, 08:56 PM
Another writer! Great! My mom always encouraged me to write, even pushed me to send my ""literature"" to a contest... but even if some of my poems got published in a regional newspaper (reaching about 10.000 people, not more), I've never had the patience to write a whole book. It's always stayed in fragments...

Now I'm trying to comprise all my poems and other writings in one big thing... also my experiences with my twin flame and other people I consider as my soul family. But writing needs so much time, and very often I distract myself with other things than get to work on my works...

As for the twin flame experience, I met my twin on a study trip to Spain and it was pure magic. The heavens opened on us. I lost him two and a half years later because of misunderstandings and my own wrongdoing. But I still feel him. He holds my heart, forever and ever. For me it's like the lines from Sri Aurobindo's "Savitri":

"Once my heart chose and chooses not again.
The word I have spoken can never be erased,
It is written in the record book of God.
The truth once uttered, from the earth's air effaced,
By mind forgotten, sounds immortally
For ever in the memory of Time."
[...]
I have found the deep unchanging soul of love.
[...]
My eternity clasped by his eternity
And, tireless of the sweet abysms of Time,
deep possibility always to love."

(from Savitri, Book VI, Canto 1)

Still in love and still feeling the bliss of loving thoughts flowing up towards him.

Love, Kiran

debbie.b
08-12-2010, 09:04 PM
i wrote a book a few months ago, it was my life story. there was everything in it & you know, it made me see myself in whole new light. i realised why i am the person i am now & also that whatever life threw at me i was actually a very strong person cos i dealt with it all & lived to tell the tale. i asked my twin to do the same but he wouldn't, he said why would he want to relive his past?!
i think it's a great idea, especially if you have past issues you've not dealt with emotionally.........

trusemook
09-12-2010, 12:30 AM
I don't like to jump on the bandwagon, but I am a writer as well. I think it's important to go with your gut in writing this book, Lady. Anything you're passionate about, anything that starts forming the words to write in your head, is important to get out-as soon as possible. I find that I get an idea that I am excited about, then put it off a while, and when I try to go back to it, the excitement is gone, and I end up writing nothing at all.

I agree with John 32241. Even on these forums, you see many, many questions about soulmate vs twin flame vs just being 'in love'. Although it seems difficult to concretely define, any description that someone can understand and apply to their own experience is helpful.

Also, I think it's important to really make a point of how painful it can be. Just in the forum that I posted alone, everyone who posted talked about the pain that goes along with the beauty of the twinflame relationship. In all the literature I've read about it--which is more than I care to admit--the painful part was skimmed over. I don't think it would scare anyone off--quite the contrary. I think it is comforting to realize that others have gone through similar suffering that you are experiencing. Unfortunate, but comforting.

Another point that you may want to make is that even though it may be hard to hear, hard to deal with, and even more painful to realize, it is not a given that even though you meet your twin flame in this lifetime, it does not necessarily mean you will be together in this lifetime. It doesn't mean you won't, but it's not a given that you will. And the necessary seperation for both twins to go through in order to grow, themselves.

Just my 3 cents.

Cletus VanDamme
09-12-2010, 12:36 AM
I think I've had a "twin flame" experience, and I'm speaking about the relationship I'm in now, and have been in for some time.
We were best friends for years, then it became romantic/sexual. After years of that, we did hit a rocky period, where we seemed to really hate each other and couldn't be in the same room with each other, and both blamed the other one. I admit I contemplated leaving, and even looked around a little bit.
What I found looking around was if you have gold, don't go looking for trash painted to look like gold.
Me and the woman are happy again, and have a unique connection, though I would like to strengthen it further. It's an ongoing process.

Edited by SF Staff

LadyImpreza1111
09-12-2010, 10:20 AM
Haha! Writers unite! Those of you who are on my friends list on FB, check out my note "The Truth of the Matter is.......We can't do this alone." That is one about my twin.

Debbie-I think one of the only issues I have left is regarding my dad's relationship with my stepmom, but that is certainly not something I care to put in a book. There is just some residual resentment that I think I overcome at times, only for it to resurface again when I hear about something he (or his wife) has said or done to my sister.

Kiran- My mom is the same way.........constantly pushing me to write a book. She kinda shook up my confidence though when I mentioned wanting to write about the whole twin flame thing because she can't relate, so she assumes its a fantasy and I believe she is sorta hurt that the one thing I want to write about only really caters to a small percentage of people rather than it being something anyone can appreciate. She assumed that if twin souls were real, she would have met hers.She also said that she thought I might be onto something............IF my twin flame was in my life at the moment. Like most who haven't experienced this, she assumes if feelings are mutual, then its black and white and they are going to make a conscious effort to be with you, even though I made it clear that even if the feelings are there and very strong, people still RUN regardless. She can't grasp that.
She said she wanted to be the first to read my rough draft but considering how heated our coversation got over that, I'm more reluctant to share that with her because I can only see her criticizing it. But I guess thats what I can possibly face anyway.

Trusemook-I agree 100%
I have so many ideas rolling around in my head. I think my problem this time won't have anything to do with not being able to fill up a whole book. My issue will be how the heck I organize everything so its not one big jumble of ideas. You made some valid points that I will consider. I'm one of the few lucky ones. I don't struggle with as much pain as most people here. I have no clue why. But while I do know I'm lucky in that regard, this is still the hardest relationship there is.
And yes. I will put alot of emphasis on the fact that not everyone ends up with their twin soul. I think when people assume things will fall into place........it sorta takes away from the lessons they are meant to learn. This book will probably be about the dynamics of the connection but most importantly.......it will be on the growth which is the main part.

NightSpirit
09-12-2010, 10:25 AM
I would like your input.

I can never write down my true experience. There's only one other who knows and he's not around in physical anymore. It goes with me to my grave...every single experience that I could never begin to explain.
The only people I feel understand are those here who have had similar experiences.....and although I love sharing with you all...it still leaves me hollow.

Lilly82
10-12-2010, 04:16 PM
The subject of dreams and their significance is something that intrigues me personally, so I'd love to read about that in a book like yours.

I also think there are three things that should be dealt with together. One, the importance of acknowledging your own limitations in understanding what's going on; two, the assurance that even if you don't understand your experience, that doesn't make you crazy; and three, the necessity of moving on when necessary.

I had some kind of a revelation of my own regarding all this, after I'd started my "Dreams" thread yesterday. As I said earlier, I had a strangely powerful dream of my "TF" - as if I'd really "met" him in the dream world - and wondered what it meant. Today, I finally got a letter from him, something I've been waiting for a year now. That letter in itself didn't tell me anything I didn't already know in my heart of hearts - it was curt, clumsily written and open-ended, but it confirmed me in my belief that I need to move on and live my own life because we're not meant to be together. But at the same time I got the final confirmation that I'm not crazy, because he had posted that letter the very day after that dream. I don't know whether he'd had a dream himself or whether he had any great insights of his own, but he must have felt something, too - something that urged him to write. Otherwise that's just one coincidence too many to be a coincidence anymore.

It's clear to me now that I don't understand at all what this really is, and that he understands even less. All I feel now is a peaceful relief: I'm not crazy, I can't be imagining things because this bizarre amount of strange coincidences can't possibly happen. They just can't. I'm more convinced than ever that all of this "means" something, but if I'm ever meant to find out what it is, that time is clearly not yet come. Perhaps it won't be this lifetime at all. I just have to accept that.

It took me a long time and a lot of misery to get to this point, to realise that this connection is whatever it is, but it's not Life. Life is what you make of it, you're not supposed to spend it just wondering and longing and waiting around for something to happen if it isn't meant to. I guess if there's one thing I'd like to say to anyone else in this position, it's that. Don't waste your life, because your life has another meaning of its own, separate from any soul connection.

If you need to get over the connection and live your present life without the longing, you can. You must. When you feel like the longing is burning a hole in your soul, just hold on to that thought: like any other of our lives' sorrows, it will get better, it will get easier. Strive for that and you will find your own purpose.

Good luck with your book, LadyImpreza1111! I, too, think that must be your purpose: to write this book that you feel compelled to write. I'm a writer myself (one of the many, it seems :wink: ) but in a completely different genre; I write nothing very spiritual or poetic. I do think, however, that this experience has made me understand Life better, and once I get my creative energy back to the levels it used to be, I'll have something more real and insightful to say that I wouldn't have had otherwise. And that's something to be grateful for.

Anyway, I hope one day to come across your work in a bookshop... perhaps another bizarre coincidence will lead me to pick it up and suddenly realise who wrote it!

*whitefeather
11-12-2010, 05:38 AM

You need to knit your own story together. Love it.

While I have experienced Kundalini rising, I couldn't explain it to people because when I experienced it, I had no idea it had anything to do with the connection.

Yes I've had the same experience and my reaction was the same - I didn't know it had anything to do with the connection either.

i think tbh lady that alot of people who are going thro this twin are suppose to write about their experiences
I think this is true.

Also, I think it's important to really make a point of how painful it can be. Just in the forum that I posted alone, everyone who posted talked about the pain that goes along with the beauty of the twinflame relationship.

Another point that you may want to make is that even though it may be hard to hear, hard to deal with, and even more painful to realize, it is not a given that even though you meet your twin flame in this lifetime, it does not necessarily mean you will be together in this lifetime. It doesn't mean you won't, but it's not a given that you will. And the necessary seperation for both twins to go through in order to grow, themselves.

Just my 3 cents.

On these 2 points I agree .... strongly.

These twin flame experiences are quite profound. In my case, I created a web site about it and what I was able to discern about reality because of it.

My specific story, part of it actually, is presented at this link.
http://www.telepathyacademy.com/community/index.php?topic=10.0 (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiritualforums.co m%2Fvb%2Fredir.php%3Flink%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww .spiritualforums.com%252Fvb%252Fredir.php%253Flink %253Dhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.spiritualforums. com%25252Fvb%25252Fredir.php%25253Flink%25253Dhttp %2525253A%2525252F%2525252Fwww.spiritualforums.com %2525252Fvb%2525252Fredir.php%2525253Flink%2525253 Dhttp%252525253A%252525252F%252525252Fwww.telepath yacademy.com%252525252Fcommunity%252525252Findex.p hp%252525253Ftopic%252525253D10.0)

Thanks for your website link John. When I read the first paragraph of your story it immediately resonated with me and I quote it here:

"In June of 1994, I recognized it would be necessary to forget about a romantic relationship with Marion that was not going anywhere. My first effort to release my wishful thinking was met with the understanding, I was not ready yet. I wanted to grieve a bit longer. So I did for a few days more and then I was ready. So as I was about to start my dialogue with spirit I actually heard a voice say “You don’t want to do this, but if you ask, I will help”."

I recall going through a similar process .... and just needing (more than wanting) to let a connection go. When I went to pull the electronic shutter down that same evening I hadn't realised that the window was still open, hence when the shutter went down it wouldn't fully close properly. I'd never done this before. Almost immediately a thought flashed across my mind and I took it as a sign that as far as this relationship was concerned the window was still open and I couldn't pull the shutter down on it. Also years prior I had been looking at a photograph and wondering what this person's thoughts were at the time it was taken, which was the last time I saw them .... to my surprise I immediately heard a very distinctive, clear voice say "I can't wait to be with you again". I have had spirit contact before and since but never such a clear, direct, immediate statement as that in response to a question.

If you were flipping through a book on this subject, what are some subtopics you would like to see covered? Do you have any questions you would want answered?
It's your story ... your book ... you should to tell it in your way.

LadyImpreza1111
11-12-2010, 10:00 AM
NightSpirit. I can understand some of your reluctance to share your experience, but I believe when we meet our twin, we feel a birthing of creative energy for a reason and when that happens, what is marinating is MEANT to be shared with the world. And I totally believe you have a lot to contribute. But thats just my 2 cents. :redface:

Lilly
I totally agree about the dream thing being interesting. My book will be peppered with tons of my dreams because they are very significant to me and if it wasn't for most of them, I don't think I'd understand my twin nearly as much. And I am also definitely taking to heart your other suggestions.
Another writer, eh? Maybe thats why I mesh well with so many people here. We're alike in more ways than one.
I still feel the longing from time to time but I'm now almost at peace with him not being in my life. If he's meant to be in it, that is totally up to him and God. Maybe someday I'll move on. Maybe not. I still need more time. I've never went through a phase when I didn't understand what was going on. I knew about twin flames back when I had a near twin in my life. So when I met my twin, I was like, "AH! Now I see the distinction." Even though everything I experienced was like something out of the twilight zone, I fully accepted everything right away. Rather than being scared, I was totally intrigued.
I think this book is going to be about describing the connection to the best of my ability but also to put focus on the growth and change that accompanies it. And hopefully empower those who are in pain or confusion.
And if it gets published, I'll definitely post the title so people can find it if they want to. I have one friend from this forum who's family is struggling financially and because she's motivated me since we first started talking, she'll be getting one of my first copies if it gets published.

Whitefeather
LOL.its CROCHET. Not knit. But I hear ya. Knitting sounds better in this case.:wink:
I understand its my story and my book, but its not just about my experience. I have an honest desire to help and comfort other people in this whole experience. THAT is why I want to cater it to what other people want to find as well.

John32241
11-12-2010, 10:00 AM
Thanks for your website link John. When I read the first paragraph of your story it immediately resonated with me and I quote it here:

"In June of 1994, I recognized it would be necessary to forget about a romantic relationship with Marion that was not going anywhere. My first effort to release my wishful thinking was met with the understanding, I was not ready yet. I wanted to grieve a bit longer. So I did for a few days more and then I was ready. So as I was about to start my dialogue with spirit I actually heard a voice say “You don’t want to do this, but if you ask, I will help”."

I recall going through a similar process .... and just needing (more than wanting) to let a connection go. When I went to pull the electronic shutter down that same evening I hadn't realised that the window was still open, hence when the shutter went down it wouldn't fully close properly. I'd never done this before. Almost immediately a thought flashed across my mind and I took it as a sign that as far as this relationship was concerned the window was still open and I couldn't pull the shutter down on it. Also years prior I had been looking at a photograph and wondering what this person's thoughts were at the time it was taken, which was the last time I saw them .... to my surprise I immediately heard a very distinctive, clear voice say "I can't wait to be with you again". I have had spirit contact before and since but never such a clear, direct, immediate statement as that in response to a question.

Yes I suspect that this particular kind of experience is more profound in a number of ways. It makes an impression that is quite distinct. It sends a message that is hard to ignore because of the way it was delivered with that "high energy" experience.

Then the very subject of twin souls/twin flames takes on another dimension of understanding. Something that another person can not relate to until or unless they have a similar experience. Naturally this is my point of view on that subject.

As a side point of interest, I would like to mention something to you from the last "Anna" book about twin souls. That was a channeled book about the Life of Jesus. When the twin soul subject was described between Jesus and Mary Magdalen, it was kind of overly simplified in its explanation. Sort of like that this subject was taboo for this particular book. Such is the nature of that subject at this time. Greatly misunderstood in my view.

Best Wishes!!
John

NightSpirit
11-12-2010, 10:05 AM
[quote=LadyImpreza1111]NightSpirit. I can understand some of your reluctance to share your experience, but I believe when we meet our twin, we feel a birthing of creative energy for a reason and when that happens, what is marinating is MEANT to be shared with the world. And I totally believe you have a lot to contribute. But thats just my 2 cents. :redface:

My experience is so deep and rich that there is too much to put down into words....what is it you would like to know about Lady?...maybe we can find a happy medium for your book?

*whitefeather
11-12-2010, 12:01 PM
Whitefeather
LOL.its CROCHET. Not knit. But I hear ya. Knitting sounds better in this case.
Oh heck, it doesn't matter .... as long as you write your story. Don’t you just love these type of messages though!

@John32241 – A friend of mine (also an intuitive) was able to feel my connection with the other person, perhaps because they had themselves experienced a meeting with their twin soul on the other side during an OBE.

I'm not familiar with the last ‘Anna’ book, nor any of her books. Care to give me some information about this please? I have an interest in that time period of Jesus and Mary Magdalene.

I will admit that I don’t do much book reading these days as I used to, and as I would like. I've been doing my own research, investigation and thinking in the area of reincarnation. I’ve done little reading on twin souls; but I find some people’s stories that they share openly here about twin souls very interesting to compare with my own experience, because I see many similarities.

I can never write down my true experience. There's only one other who knows and he's not around in physical anymore. It goes with me to my grave...every single experience that I could never begin to explain. The only people I feel understand are those here who have had similar experiences.....and although I love sharing with you all...it still leaves me hollow.
I’m hearing you NightSpirit. Many years ago, without any prompting from me, an intuitive stopped mid-conversation to tell me she knew what I was “working on”, and that my story would be of a lot of interest to others, even advising me about publishing companies! Since then though, ‘my story’ has expanded and become so very complex. I KNOW (because I feel this) that many of the intricate details will be shared with just one other .... otherwise they will go to the grave with me too.

mystical
11-12-2010, 02:05 PM
i started writing my life story last year , it was suppose to be about how i turned my life around , but sumhow all my childhood came out all the horrrors etc , in the end i had to stop as this was not doing me any good at all , its onkly when i look back now that i see there was a reason for me doing that , for me it was a clearing emotionally , a chance to heal on the inside ,

John32241
11-12-2010, 04:32 PM
@John32241 – A friend of mine (also an intuitive) was able to feel my connection with the other person, perhaps because they had themselves experienced a meeting with their twin soul on the other side during an OBE.

I'm not familiar with the last ‘Anna’ book, nor any of her books. Care to give me some information about this please? I have an interest in that time period of Jesus and Mary Magdalene.

I will admit that I don’t do much book reading these days as I used to, and as I would like. I've been doing my own research, investigation and thinking in the area of reincarnation. I’ve done little reading on twin souls; but I find some people’s stories that they share openly here about twin souls very interesting to compare with my own experience, because I see many similarities.

Hi,

Here is a link to the Anna books.
http://lightrivermedia.com/

I strongly recommend both books. Getting either one without the other will compel you to get the missing compliment.

In my view, much of what we have recorded over the last 10,000 years about humanity's relationship to spirit/God has been presented to us through selected channelled works by men who identified with particular points of view. This process excluded the feminine perspective much more than any of us are able to realise.

That is until you read these two Anna books.

John

LadyImpreza1111
11-12-2010, 07:59 PM
[quote]

My experience is so deep and rich that there is too much to put down into words....what is it you would like to know about Lady?...maybe we can find a happy medium for your book?

We would say that about all our experience. Even as good with words as I happen to be, its not that easy either. I have plenty of material for my book now but I'm always up for reading about whatever ya wanna share. :tongue:

NightSpirit
12-12-2010, 09:18 AM
I’m hearing you NightSpirit. Many years ago, without any prompting from me, an intuitive stopped mid-conversation to tell me she knew what I was “working on”, and that my story would be of a lot of interest to others, even advising me about publishing companies! Since then though, ‘my story’ has expanded and become so very complex. I KNOW (because I feel this) that many of the intricate details will be shared with just one other .... otherwise they will go to the grave with me too.

Thank you whitefeather :hug3:

LadyImpreza1111
12-12-2010, 09:59 AM
i started writing my life story last year , it was suppose to be about how i turned my life around , but sumhow all my childhood came out all the horrrors etc , in the end i had to stop as this was not doing me any good at all , its onkly when i look back now that i see there was a reason for me doing that , for me it was a clearing emotionally , a chance to heal on the inside ,

If it helped, then that is awesome!

NightSpirit
12-12-2010, 10:13 AM
We would say that about all our experience. Even as good with words as I happen to be, its not that easy either. I have plenty of material for my book now but I'm always up for reading about whatever ya wanna share. :tongue:

We will never fully understand the intricacies of these types of relationships.

Each one is unique and special. These connections seem to unleash a power that is not available in other love connections. They appear to be born from the Womb of the Beyond and this magic never dissolves...even after one of the pair has passed on.

I believe the united pair walk in Grace and that's why it all seems so surreal. This is the very Soul that we are privileged to view and acknowledge....and even then...I imagine it cannot be felt at its fullest by us....for its euphoria would be to over-powering for us to handle.

As we experience the glory of it, so must we also experience its pain in equal depths. The pain always being the most difficult to deal with.

Its energy awakens the sleeping soul, opens wide the kundalini/chakras and kick-starts the heart into over-drive. Thats why we speak of the heart literally aching. When this energy is understood, it can be harnessed and used in the wisest ways for the Highest Good and for the betterment of its recipients.

There is nothing compares to the twin aspect of the soul re-uniting unto itSelf and marvelling at its own Perfect Reflection.

This is truly a Miracle and is why we hear so many similar stories.

There is a heightened awakening sweeping the world which appears to be speeding up. I cannot know the reasons for this occurrence, only that it is in perfect motion and to Plan.

May Blessings follow all those now attuning to their soul.

Thank you for this opportunity to say this Lady :hug3:

*whitefeather
13-12-2010, 01:52 AM
Hi,

Here is a link to the Anna books.
http://lightrivermedia.com/ (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiritualforums.co m%2Fvb%2Fredir.php%3Flink%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Flig htrivermedia.com%252F)

I strongly recommend both books. Getting either one without the other will compel you to get the missing compliment.

In my view, much of what we have recorded over the last 10,000 years about humanity's relationship to spirit/God has been presented to us through selected channelled works by men who identified with particular points of view. This process excluded the feminine perspective much more than any of us are able to realise.

That is until you read these two Anna books.

John

Thanks very much for the book information John. I will buy them. Have you read Margaret Starbird's 'The Woman with the Alabaster Jar'? That is also interesting reading. She had my attention on the first page.

*whitefeather
13-12-2010, 01:58 AM
If you were flipping through a book on this subject, what are some subtopics you would like to see covered? Do you have any questions you would want answered?

I was thinking about this a little more and one of the things I'd love to see in 'a book' somwhere, is something that discusses the signs that indicate twin soul connection in astrology. Whether you can or want to go down this path is another thing.

LadyImpreza1111
13-12-2010, 06:54 AM
We will never fully understand the intricacies of these types of relationships.

Each one is unique and special. These connections seem to unleash a power that is not available in other love connections. They appear to be born from the Womb of the Beyond and this magic never dissolves...even after one of the pair has passed on.

I believe the united pair walk in Grace and that's why it all seems so surreal. This is the very Soul that we are privileged to view and acknowledge....and even then...I imagine it cannot be felt at its fullest by us....for its euphoria would be to over-powering for us to handle.

As we experience the glory of it, so must we also experience its pain in equal depths. The pain always being the most difficult to deal with.

Its energy awakens the sleeping soul, opens wide the kundalini/chakras and kick-starts the heart into over-drive. Thats why we speak of the heart literally aching. When this energy is understood, it can be harnessed and used in the wisest ways for the Highest Good and for the betterment of its recipients.

There is nothing compares to the twin aspect of the soul re-uniting unto itSelf and marvelling at its own Perfect Reflection.

This is truly a Miracle and is why we hear so many similar stories.

There is a heightened awakening sweeping the world which appears to be speeding up. I cannot know the reasons for this occurrence, only that it is in perfect motion and to Plan.

May Blessings follow all those now attuning to their soul.

Thank you for this opportunity to say this Lady :hug3:

Thank YOU for saying that! It was beautiful!

LadyImpreza1111
13-12-2010, 06:56 AM
I was thinking about this a little more and one of the things I'd love to see in 'a book' somwhere, is something that discusses the signs that indicate twin soul connection in astrology. Whether you can or want to go down this path is another thing.

Um.....thats one aspect that I don't understand at all. Do you know of any good sites that explain the whole different houses and whatnot? Like astrology for dummies?

*whitefeather
13-12-2010, 10:10 AM
Yes it's an aspect many don't understand.

I think the place to start with that one would be to look at your own charts first, probably with an experienced astrologer and one who knows something about key astrology signs/configurations that pertain specifically to soulmate/past life connections etc.

There are plenty of astrology sites on the web, some better than others .... but it can be heavy going for anyone that doesn't have an astrology background (that includes me too).

LadyImpreza1111
13-12-2010, 10:14 AM
Yeah. I wouldn't really know where to find my chart nor can I really afford to pay an astrologer to analyze it. :confused:

John32241
13-12-2010, 06:18 PM
Thanks very much for the book information John. I will buy them. Have you read Margaret Starbird's 'The Woman with the Alabaster Jar'? That is also interesting reading. She had my attention on the first page.

I have not heard of Margaret's book before. I do not do as much book reading as I did a number of years ago. You could say that I have the answers that I need at the moment.

Best Wishes for you in all that you do!!
John

LadyImpreza1111
26-06-2013, 06:19 PM
Yup. I have grown and changed a lot since this post. Good luck to anyone who still doesn't feel like they have all the answers.

Nada
26-06-2013, 07:01 PM
:D Hi Lady….
Welcome back.

Are you an astronaut or a cosmonaut?
Did you just come back from the International Space Station?

I am very curious because you are suddenly replying to the old threads that have been inactive for a while. Some for few year, like 2010 (?)

Or were you ill and in coma?
I was going to ask you if you were in a prison. But this would be very rude. So, I would not. :D

Anyway, interesting postings BTW.

LadyImpreza1111
28-08-2013, 10:08 PM
Nada......... that would be a nay to all of the questions.

I actually go back to the link on my profile that allows me to see all my threads so if I see someone has commented, I try to go back and respond from time to time.

StaroftheSea
29-08-2013, 12:08 PM
I will PM you with 13 years of experience personally on my Twin Flame experience (anonymously if you don't mind though Lady Impreza) - there is quite a bit of comedy in mine if that's okay? Literal comedy similar to funny homes and videos incidents!

Element 5
29-08-2013, 03:58 PM
I wrote an 80,000 word novel a few years ago, and it was actually the catalyst for me to understand what was happening with the twin flame phenomenon. It completely changed my life. Don't quit writing until you are finished. It's not easy, but there's a huge sense of accomplishment once you are through.

LadyImpreza1111
07-09-2013, 05:15 PM
I will PM you with 13 years of experience personally on my Twin Flame experience (anonymously if you don't mind though Lady Impreza) - there is quite a bit of comedy in mine if that's okay? Literal comedy similar to funny homes and videos incidents!

Eyyyyyyyyyy bring it on! I need to laugh.

LadyImpreza1111
07-09-2013, 05:16 PM
I wrote an 80,000 word novel a few years ago, and it was actually the catalyst for me to understand what was happening with the twin flame phenomenon. It completely changed my life. Don't quit writing until you are finished. It's not easy, but there's a huge sense of accomplishment once you are through.

I have tons of book ideas and no clue where to start.