PDA

View Full Version : Unexplained sounds and sightings

wonders of light
02-09-2014, 06:13 AM
Hello everyone, I am new to your site and was just wondering if I may ask for any insight on the strange things that are going on in my home. I know this may sound a little strange and off, but I know my entire family could not be wrong. This is the back round of my issues, I'm sorry if this is a little long, I just don't where else to turn.

I have always know that there was something was attached or with me my entire life. I had seen and heard things when I was alone, but I was never afraid or felt threatened. I guess I always thought everyone had these same issues. When I was a teen it became obvious that it was not happening to everyone. When I got married it settled down and I felt like it was gone.

We bought our home in 2005, and moved our 3 children into their new home. Things were okay and not much going on, but that started to change around Christmas. I started seeing a shadow in a corner by the tree. This is the only place I seen it, until one day I was doing the laundry. I was in the basement and since we just moved in the basement was empty. A ball came out of nowhere and rolled across the floor. I was shocked and just walked upstairs and waited for my husband to come home before returning downstairs.

My teenage daughter had a baby girl in 2012 and this is when things started coming to a head. When she was pregnant she started seeing a woman in her room. This "woman" would stare at her and wake her up at night. She would also see a little boy who would come around and peek around corners at her. When my granddaughter was born, this "woman" would stay near her crib and would glare at my daughter. One night my daughter yelled for me and said that the lady turned into a little girl and ran into the front room. As I ran down the stairs, my daughter was shaking and said the "girl" was crouching in the corner by the ceiling. This really scared me, I contacted someone who told me to sage my home as well as say The Our Father Prayer.

My younger son who is now 10, can see and speak to them too. He was in his room one night and came into my room crying saying that some man was in his room watching him. My daughter came up stairs about an hour later and I heard her talking to someone. I came out to see who it was and she said that she told the man and the woman they had to follow her because they were going to scare her brother. She said they told her they did not want him to be alone and that is why they were there, this went on for weeks.

My daughter had another child in 2013 and things once again started acting up even more. My granddaughter who is two now will point, yell and run from the halls in my home. My grandson who is now 11 months will wake up screaming looking at the closet door and it will open. His toys turn on and off and has done so on command. We have heard a baby crying in the walls at all hours of the night, even when the kids are not home.

I have done some research into the land just to see if there could be a link. The only thing I came across was that a long time ago, there was an army base around here and there were Indian people who occupied this area. There were many battles and people had died around here. I'm not sure if this can be attributed to the issues I am having here or not.

It is getting to the point where I am not sleeping because I am waiting for one of the kids to come running or for me to see a "shadow" walk down my hall into my room and into the wall. I hope I don't sound like I'm crazy, but I don't know where else to go or turn to. I hope someone can point me in some kind of direction or give me some insight. Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this novel.

AmarenLux
02-09-2014, 06:36 AM
Your not mad or going crazy, my house has spirits in it, the shadows could be shadow ghosts, which are earth bound souls, you need to find out why these spirits are in your house, are they peaceful or do they mean harm, the land itself, if a lot of people have died there that could certainly have something to do with it, these souls could be simply souls that are in a state of unrest, due to what happened to them when they were living.

NightCat

desert rat
02-09-2014, 01:43 PM
Welcome to the forum . Try talking to them find out who they are and why they chose to stay earth bound . Make sure that do know that they are dead . Tell them that hell is just a myth .

wonders of light
02-09-2014, 06:23 PM
Thank you, I will take your advice and try and talk to them and see if this helps all of us. I don't wan't to offend them or make them mad, but at the same time I would like my children and grandchildren to feel safe. Thank you again for your advice and direction.

Star Wolf Medicine Woman
02-09-2014, 11:29 PM
I am so sorry to read all your experiences and how they have gone on ofr so long... I think I would have looked into it many many years earlier than now.. If it is affecting the day to day well being of your family something needs to be done.

There are certain stages in life that become more attractive to spirit.. high on the list are young children in the family... children are natuarally very 'Open' and see spirit as a normal occurance.. In puberty things get worse to and also leading up to and post child birth and the new baby will attract attention...

These spiritual entities do not seem to be to benevolent.... I might tactfully suggest that you need some help, approach your local Spiritualist church and ask to speak to someone in confidence about this long standing problem...
I feel sure they will be able to help...

I think it may be a 'Portal' through which they come and go.. So a solution maybe to identify and then close the portal.. Followed by Smudging with White Sage all the rooms in the house and all the entrances and exits...
As you Smudge ask out loud for the spirit beings to leave this house and its occupants now, for it is time for them to move on and be with the Ancestors...
Save the ash from the sage, mix it with a little table salt and place some under a sheet of paper under the mat/ carpet in each doorway... You may find this is a help and it is also respectful to an NAI spirit....

I hope things improve and you all get some help... Blessings...

wonders of light
03-09-2014, 06:02 AM
I have felt like there was a portal in my laundry room. I have always had strong and strange feelings in there. I am drawn to a certain part of the room, but get the chills. I can't explain the feeling, but I often wondered if that was the "Portal" location. Do you think a spiritual person may be able to help me find out in fact if there is a "portal" in my home?

The only reason I have not sought help before is because my husband thinks all spirits are bad, I have an entirely different opinion. He will not talk or acknowledge anything he has experienced. He feels that if we ignore it then they will go away like nothing ever happened.

Thank you so much for the advice, I appreciate it more then you know.

AmarenLux
03-09-2014, 06:35 AM
Ignoring a spirit who is having trouble or is refusing to move on whatever the case be will certainly not help the situation. You need to act.

NightCat

wonders of light
03-09-2014, 02:24 PM
That's exactly what I think, I have contacted a church and I am awaiting a reply.