PDA

View Full Version : Have you seen Ghosts or spirits that look like this?

Beautiful Soul
23-08-2014, 05:00 PM
When I was 10 I saw a ghost (I believe) outside my window. I was on the second floor but when I opened the curtain there was a see through man with no eyes and a gaping mouth on the other side. From memory this is what he looked like. Excuse the bad drawings
http://th04.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2014/235/b/f/ghost_by_silence_of_the_words-d7wcf0c.jpg

Also when I was 16 I saw another supernatural thing. It looked different to the ghost though. It was watching me dance one night. I saw it through my kitchen window. It looked like a young boy

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/235/0/3/spirit__by_silence_of_the_words-d7wcf3i.jpg

Have you seen things like this? There have been other instances but these are the only two physical things I have seen. What do you think they were?
And if you have seen things like this, what did they look like?
Thanks, Beautiful Soul

LillyBelle
23-08-2014, 07:09 PM
I guess it's a ghost,but the top one looks like an alien to me lol

IsleWalker
23-08-2014, 09:00 PM
Yes, spiritual entities. Both seem to be in states of shock or fear, which might make it difficulty to find their loved ones and/or dimensional level after death.

Lora

Berry
27-08-2014, 05:52 PM
Your experiences mirrors my son's. When he was 6, he saw a white head with black sockets for eyes and the mouth peering through our rear door. It frightened him and he screamed. This spirit would later become my son's imaginary friend. Later, my daughter and I saw him. Eventually, we learned that he was one of our spirit guides. My son would continue to see spirits at different places. One incidence really stood out. Multiple soldiers of different clarity and forms were visible at a civil war trench. He's 11 now, and doesn't see many spirits anymore but he still continues to see energy forms. His last sighting was of my mother in law after she passed away. She looked like herself except where her eyes and mouth would be, there were black holes.

Spirits are all around us. They come and go. Some have the gift to see them at will and a few of us get glimpses of them. I was told that the coloring to the spirits have a meaning to them. White is good, black can be both good or bad. Gold is a highly evolved and compassionate soul. Green is a ghost, can be good or bad. Different colors can also have different meanings to individuals.

Sparkinside81
12-03-2015, 05:09 AM
I saw an apparition more or less identicle to second picture(good artwork!) I slept over at a friends in high school. I was awoken at about 4 in the am to the family dog barking in pitch darkness as I opened my eyes a light form slowly manifested into a white blue glowing apparition it was like electric energy then took form similar to your drawing.i ran into her room and told her. She was notalarmed and told me his name. A young boy who lived at their home(an old cottage)many years ago.she said he was checking in on me.this house was full of energies and entities. Yes definitely was entity ghost like yours.

wanderlusterer
12-03-2015, 12:25 PM
Holy the first one startled me when the page loaded :D

Edit: Okay.. This censoring thing is making my language look fouler than it really is..

NightPrincess
12-03-2015, 01:30 PM
I wonder if this is the same spirit?

Some ghost children are often interested in living children. It doesn't mean that what you saw was anything to be frightened of. Perhaps you were always sensitive when it comes to seeing entities.

desert rat
12-03-2015, 04:26 PM
Ghosts ( the spirit of a once living person ) or some kind of astral beings .

Fairyana
12-03-2015, 06:34 PM
Holy the first one startled me when the page loaded :D

Edit: Okay.. This censoring thing is making my language look fouler than it really is..

It started me too! lol

Checkmate.
13-03-2015, 08:02 AM
It started me too! lol

Same here lol

Amilius777
13-03-2015, 04:46 PM
Just because an entity manifests light doesn't mean they are "of the light". The astral realm is full of light and energy but it doesn't mean the person is holy or good. They could be evil, nonhuman, confused, negative or what have you. It's because we are all made of light, good or bad.

Lilyth Von Gore
16-03-2015, 10:27 PM
Looked like a freaking Weeping Angel...
Gods above...

teak.
09-04-2015, 03:14 PM
As of the night before last night, my younger son and his 2 god siblings have seen one with eyes like the 2nd one. The rest of his face was normal looking. His mouth was closed and sad. After extensive time communicating with him, he was stunned, not only by his death at a young age, but also by the person who killed him, as it was a very close friend. He was so stunned by this person that at first he couldn't show us who killed him. Eventually he told both of my godchildren that it was his very good friend. He had such a hard time believing that this person could do this to him that I think that fact alone surprised him more than the fact that he died at the age of 32 by a gunshot wound to the chest. He literally was unwilling to see it when he told us about it.

I don't know if that helps anyone understand, but sometimes it's not just the surprise of death, but the shock of how it happens that renders their eyes this way. He was rarely able to show the kids what he looked like as his usual self.

Other circumstances that may be true for other entities of this sort:
- Our entity was 32 at death, but had been wandering for 195 years.
- He described it as "walking endlessly" and he literally paced the house all day and night.
- He described it as being in nothing but darkness until he saw a light (that was me). So this was the 1st time in almost 200 years he had attempted to tell anyone he was still here.