PDA

View Full Version : Hello . **Please help Me, I'm Haunted!!!**

Indigo Woman
23-08-2014, 02:48 AM
I joined this site cause I need advise on how too deal with a dark spirit that is haunting me and likes too drain my energy. I think this entity May gave been human at one time but I cannot say for sure. I'm just learning more about it and I suspect it's been with me a long time. I. Need my energy but oddly I enjoy it's company when it isn't playing the trickster and remaking havoc in my life. I'm not sure wether I love it or hate it for all it has done too cause me trouble. I feel compassion for it even though it's killing me physically.

Can anyone here reach out too it and tell me more about it and if there is a way too save it and get it too the light when it's been dark so long?

I live alone with my 3 year old son and this thing has affected our relationship. I left my husband in May too create a better life for us only too find out I'm NOT alone.....

Please advise: I'd like too get as many wise opinions as I can cause I'm stumped and never expected this.

Clover
23-08-2014, 02:59 AM
I like to practice white light meditation for protection ( plenty of google sights). Also, you can cleanse your home with Sage. Saging the home can clear our negative energy and negative vibrations, and of course you can always call on your God, if you worship.

I am sure there is people on here that can give you much much better advice on the subject matter, so I'll let them speak. Good luck.

Indigo Woman
23-08-2014, 03:38 AM
Yes, Monday I smudged my new Home with white sage for at least 1.5 hours. I had two large bundles & a smaller one am
Nd I lit them all. I put the larger ones in front of the a/c intake and
D it blew tons of smoke throughout the vent system smoking up the house with a lovely smell too me, I smudged all the rooms saying many prayers in Jesus name and calling on my Arch Angels & Mother Mary too. The poltergeist activity stopped and both my son. & I felt lighter, but it just calmed down but didn't leave. I believe it has been with me along time and it got really scared and tried too hurt me when I threatened too sage the home. I have a friend who is Psychic and has been helping me for about 7 years but never saw I tv
Cause it hides until recently, when I upset it. He says this Spirit is very strong & dark......but it likes me....

LillyBelle
23-08-2014, 03:38 AM
I'm asking this because I need to know how strong this thing is exactly and what kind of entity we are dealing with. What exactly has this thing done to cause you problems?

Indigo Woman
23-08-2014, 03:40 AM
I meditated for a year and got strong but a traumatic event happened and I shut down and got pretty depressed. I'm trying too restart my meditation practice but I get so distracted.

LillyBelle
23-08-2014, 04:09 AM
Okay,sorry to hear that.

What exactly has this spirit done to cause you problems? You said it tried to hurt you,how did it try to hurt you?

Indigo Woman
23-08-2014, 04:13 AM
My friend says its strong. All I know is it hid in my storage Room at my last home but my things have been stored for 5 years until this past May when I left my Husband and moved my stuff out of storage into my new home. I then felt the presence of my old friend again. This last weekend I was shifting boxes in a bedroom I use for storage and I could feel its presence....not frightening, just the electrical charge running through my body letting me know a Spirit is present....I love this feeling so I find it nice and not scary. I use too go to a Pentecostal church and I could feel the spirit when it visited and too me, it feels the same is I maybe mistakenly confusing this Spirit with a good thing.....I'm human...Anyhow as I unpacked and shifted boxes, I uncovered the vent and I jokingly told it I was going too cool it's butt off cause I was happy too have made good progress unpacking & sorting through my stuff I haven't seen in a long time. I got agitated with it, which I have NEVER DONE cause stuff kept falling on the vent which I did NOT want blocked anymore. It was obvious the trickster was trying his best to stop the cold air. After having too catch a lot stuff falling on the vent, I started fussing at it hard and told it if It did NOT knock it off I'd get my smudge sticks and kick its but out with the smoke from my sage. The next day I could feel this Spirit in EVERY room in my home and I was a bit taken back at how strong it felt and I started too have some poltergeist activity,,,,nothing major, but noticeable but I was alone and worried about saging since I got such a strong intense reaction from my threat too sage. That day I plugged in my washer and almost got electrocuted. I knew this was a warning. The next day my son got upset and started biting &. Scratching me so I threw away any doubts, fears, or worries I had about upsetting it and I tried my best too smoke it out. It calmed down and we felt lighter. But it still remains. I. Believe that it got attached too me after I had a night of drinking and playing with a wifi board as a young adult 27 years ago. The next day I was chased by a spirit and I prayed too. Jesus and commanded it too leave me alone. The activity stopped but I think this demon has red off my energy ever since. I have had a very hard life and made decisions that I probably would not have made in hindsight. Who haven't right? Still it feels like I got this attachment way back then. If that is the case, my big black Man has been with me longer than any human and I can understand why it bowed up when I threatened it. I want too get it help, not just send it back too the darkness if it was once human since it has been with me so long. I visited some Wiccans at a meetup about 5 years ago and they felt like I had a Fairy in my home and I should encourage it too go outside. I moved and that never happened. I think this Fairy moved with me and. Caused a lot of problems in ALL 4 of my marriages. I think it wants me all too itself cause it has been a trickster for sure.

Indigo Woman
23-08-2014, 04:31 AM
It has Never tried too harm me before I threatened it and it don't bother me in my sleep but it does really drain me of energy. And that has too stop. I'm a singles aren't too a busy. 3 year old who needs me more than this thing does. I want it sent too the light......ANY VOLUNTEERS????

LillyBelle
23-08-2014, 04:35 AM
Okay,since it threatened you,nearly electrocuted you and may be attached to you I think it would be best to get a professional medium,Priest or Priestess who knows how to remove feisty ghosts.

I don't want to suggest that you cleanse and bless your home because I don't want it to lash out at you or your child and possibly have you or the child get hurt. I'm not trying to scare you,I just want to be on the safe side because this entity,whatever it is,has shown that it can lash out at you if it wants to.

Indigo Woman
23-08-2014, 05:08 AM
Yes it can but I wonder if it is somehow serving a greater purpose now that I think about it. Since smudging, it calmed down. It is NOT attached too me or embedded in my aura cause I am very strong and would not allow that. I feel it maybe haunting my First Husband as well cause he has had a hard life too and I we both fought this thing 27 years ago. I doubt it likes or steals his energy like it does mine, but I was told we would reunite later in life. We have a 23 year old and a soon to be 16 year old daughter together. If this daemon has really been haunting us both for 27 years, is it really evil or a tool a allowed by the Devine too teach us life lessons. I cannot say for sure that it is entirely it's fault I got shocked but with the timing of it. It felt natural too blame the trickster spirit but it has to my knowledge never harmed me before. Is it a protective force in my life revealing too me others flaws and setting me up for failure when I needed too fail to discover the beauty of humility, compassion, and Gratitude. I now wonder if I had it all wrong all along. Can anyone speak too this. Being for me?

desert rat
23-08-2014, 01:34 PM
I may be wrong on this , but I get the impression this is some one you knew from a past life , or many lives . You share karma . This being needs to reslove this karma . I dont think it is from one big event , but many small things .

Indigo Woman
23-08-2014, 02:24 PM
You maybe right but what do I do too survive? I am withdrawn a d I spend most my days inside with the curtains drawn and although I am within walking distance too the beach, I have only been one time since May. Is there anyone here who an help this being resolve their karma and head off too the light. I want my life & health back. Please, please, please help me. Warm & Kind Regards

desert rat
23-08-2014, 05:57 PM
I think you are giving this being more power over you than you need to . Ghosts/beings/astral critters are ever where most people dont let themselve be controlled . You can use one of the many methods of guided self hypnosis and see if this is some one you shared a life with . If you do find some pain full past life events you can use some deep breathing and yoga to clear it . Hear is a link to some posted on you tube , you might need to play a few to see if any work for you .
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=pasl+life+sely+hypnosis+

Indigo Woman
23-08-2014, 06:29 PM
Maybe you are right but this is outta my league as far as removal. I am strong and that's why it isn't in my aura or attached but I don't want too create any karma for myself by being uncompassionate and giving it the boot BUT I WANT IT GONE AND MY LIFE AND ENERGY BACK.

WHEN A BEING IS STRONG AND WONT GO AWAY COMPLETELY BUT HIDES AND THEN FEEDS ON YOUR ENERGY WITHOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE HOW DO YOU ZAP THEM TO BE COMPLETELY FREE?

desert rat
24-08-2014, 03:43 PM
Another possability is a human created thought form ( tulpa) We all create them . Methods like the circulation of white light , the L.R.B.P. and others should banish all the thought forms .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulpa

LillyBelle
24-08-2014, 04:41 PM
Maybe you are right but this is outta my league as far as removal. I am strong and that's why it isn't in my aura or attached but I don't want too create any karma for myself by being uncompassionate and giving it the boot BUT I WANT IT GONE AND MY LIFE AND ENERGY BACK.

WHEN A BEING IS STRONG AND WONT GO AWAY COMPLETELY BUT HIDES AND THEN FEEDS ON YOUR ENERGY WITHOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE HOW DO YOU ZAP THEM TO BE COMPLETELY FREE?

I don't think having boundaries means you aren't being compassionate. This thing needs to go to the light.

Tobi
25-08-2014, 08:11 PM
I cannot say if this is right for you or not. That is your choice. But you might be interested to take a look at this site:

http://www.spiritrelease.com/home.htm

The Spirit Release Foundation is based in the UK. But if contacted they may be able to put you in touch with some helpers in your own area. See how you feel after looking at their site.

Indigo Woman
27-08-2014, 06:10 AM
No Honey, I don't need a therapist, I need an exorcist. I have had two people who see this thing and one Medium on this site who has been trying for several days too make contact with it but she is being blocked cause it's so strongg and unfortunately, I live right up on it so it feeds off me giving me strength. I am not psychic and I cannot see it but when I enter the room it hides in, I can feel the wheelies. I don't want support too cope with this...I WANT IT GONE. I TRIED TO BE COMPASSIONATE AT FIRST BUT NO MORE. I was soo happy & optimistic when I moved here in May. When I started unpacking my stuff I had in storage, the heaviness crept in and I became weak and withdrawn. This thing has too go and I am NOT going too cope with it.

Indigo Woman
27-08-2014, 06:38 AM
Do some of Y'all really think this is my shadow side that has fractured off. I can see that is a plausible explanation, but I remembered yesterday that my oldest daughters saw this thing when she visited me at my old place back in 2009. She was sleeping and she said she saw a flash of light in her dream and so she woke up and looked over at her sister who was sitting up in bed fully asleep but staring at the foot of the bed at this doll who was about knee high and had long brown curry hair. She was terrified after that. There room was always cold when the rest of the house wasn't. I remember telling my husband that the house felt so heavy too me and it was making me sick. He said it has a history of depressed people living there. I became very depressed too and I turned too shopping for comfort and too feel safe, mainly on eBay and I bought stuff at the local auction. The stuff I moved out of that home , I haven't seen in over 5 years cause I put in storage when I moved out of that house too this area here and it stayed in storage till Recently when I left my husband, ( with good reason ) and moved in this new home. Yesterday, I found a bag of my 16 year old daughters toys she had when she lived in the creepy house, where this thing may have came from. There were porcelain dolls in the bag so I put them in a trash bag too throw out, the energy coming from those dolls was unreal. I am so glad they got the boot and went in the garbage, yet, my creepy dark spirit is still here. A box of clowns got the boot too cause they just felt creepy too me. Yeah, I am disturbed by having to go at this alone, but it I'm doing what I have to do too see tomorrow in a GOoD light my psychic friend feels strongly, this spirit is attached too an object That I had stored and.the activity increased when I started opening boxes from my old place where I have plenty foo antiques. If any of you can get this Spirit too speak with them so it can be told it cannot stay, please try and let me know something.thanks