PDA

View Full Version : Love

Valus
03-12-2010, 06:00 PM
All the mysteries are opened to the open heart. The plant spirits, the birds, mountains and rivers, all give themselves and secrets willingly to the one who loves them. Seek love, and all these things shall be revealed. Seek love, and even the gods will seek your friendship.

Who does not love the sun cannot see the sun, nor feel true warmth upon her skin. Without love for the stones, they are speechless. With no affection for the lakes, the trees, and winding paths, one cannot enter out of doors. The blue sky is gray, and the grass is a sorry shade of green. Soil is dirt, and ash is dust. Whole canyons are the size of cups. Nothing moves or breathes, and the simmering wind is forgotten and lost - without love.

Where there is no joy in meeting, a friend is only a stranger, and a stranger is a shadow on the wall. When no thrill discovers you sitting in the sunlight, there is no springtime. Flowers go through the motions of blooming, half-sleeping. Stars blink unimpressively. Insects, minding their business, are pests. The past is like a chain around your neck, and the future is a pit you fall into. Ancestors are ghosts, descendants are dependents, animals are meat, and angels elude imagination - without love.

Yet, how the world unmasks itself, chortles through the leaves that make a forest, and comes smiling to greet you through every space or object; when love unlocks your heart. How the wind plays with your limbs, and carries your shirtsleeves into the dance. How green is the green, how perfect is the water at your ankles. Every miracle is manifest. Every child is a cherub. In the bustle of a city street, a symphony composed by chaos. The subway spotless. Yourself wordless, overcome with listening, or gushing like the poet Ganges, cacophony of subtleties, carried up into the crashing waves.

Love makes endless. Makes novelties of ancient clay. Every decomposing thing has more to say. Every skull and jawbone set askance, says, "More!", and grins just like the dawning day. Every grub pokes through the soil to the world's dismay. And the clouds are brighter than the purest ray of sun; when the word of "Love" is said... and done.

(Copyright VALUS 2010)

Gracey
03-12-2010, 06:13 PM
you sure do talk a lot on here and this is just the second post i have seen of yours. good thread here, great read. thanks for sharing.

BlueSky
03-12-2010, 06:21 PM
All the mysteries are opened to the open heart. The plant spirits, the birds, mountains and rivers, all give themselves and secrets willingly to the one who loves them. Seek love, and all these things shall be revealed. Seek love, and even the gods will seek your friendship.

Who does not love the sun cannot see the sun, nor feel true warmth upon her skin. Without love for the stones, they are speechless. With no affection for the lakes, the trees, and winding paths, one cannot enter out of doors. The blue sky is gray, and the grass is a sorry shade of green. Soil is dirt, and ash is dust. Whole canyons are the size of cups. Nothing moves or breathes, and the simmering wind is forgotten and lost - without love.

Where there is no joy in meeting, a friend is only a stranger, and a stranger is a shadow on the wall. When no thrill discovers you sitting in the sunlight, there is no springtime. Flowers go through the motions of blooming, half-sleeping. Stars blink unimpressively. Insects, minding their business, are pests. The past is like a chain around your neck, and the future is a pit you fall into. Ancestors are ghosts, descendants are dependents, animals are meat, and angels elude imagination - without love.

Yet, how the world unmasks itself, chortles through the leaves that make a forest, and comes smiling to greet you through every space or object; when love unlocks your heart. How the wind plays with your limbs, and carries your shirtsleeves into the dance. How green is the green, how perfect is the water at your ankles. Every miracle is manifest. Every child is a cherub. In the bustle of a city street, a symphony composed by chaos. The subway spotless. Yourself wordless, overcome with listening, or gushing like the poet Ganges, cacophony of subtleties, carried up into the crashing waves.

Love makes endless. Makes novelties of ancient clay. Every decomposing thing has more to say. Every skull and jawbone set askance, says, "More!", and grins just like the dawning day. Every grub pokes through the soil to the world's dismay. And the clouds are brighter than the purest ray of sun; when the word of "Love" is said... and done.

Wow!
Reading that is like a welcome slap in the face. A real wake-me-upper!
Thank you for sharing it. :smile:
James

7luminaries
06-12-2010, 09:40 PM
Seek love, and even the gods will seek your friendship.

Every miracle is manifest.

And the clouds are brighter than the purest ray of sun; when the word of "Love" is said... and done.

Really lovely. Thanks for posting...

Valus
06-12-2010, 10:01 PM
Thank you!

Silver
06-12-2010, 10:05 PM
Nice.

I've noticed a small but hopefully building trend, people discussing the things in 'nature' ~ the out of doors.

Deusdrum
07-12-2010, 01:19 AM
Preaching to the choir, Valus. And may i say, Hallelujah. :hello2:

Your poetic way of wording has fresh air like qualities.

Thank you for sharing. ~

Emmalevine
07-12-2010, 03:57 PM
Lovely post, very refreshing. Thanks.

Valus
07-12-2010, 04:22 PM
Thanks for reading! :hug3:

More of this:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=7346

BlueSky
07-12-2010, 04:52 PM
Thanks for reading! :hug3:

More of this:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=7346

I just read the first few lines of the link and already, I have to come back here and say "wow" and thanks again for your writings. :smile:

The most incredible lessons are not realized until after they are passed. During such experiences, guiding spirits shield from our vision all but the moment. Only in time do great lessons come to light. They are given in an instant, to be pondered for an eternity. Valus

BlueSky
07-12-2010, 04:57 PM
Again wow...........

Everything is holy. A line crossed out is a bible unseen. The scriptures are woven with jewels, and all of them rejected. Even to discover them is to reject them. Every discovered jewel is a rejected star. Every star is a rejected sun. Every sun the center of a cosmos. Sages abandon themselves in this orbital dance and are senseless. Valus

BlueSky
07-12-2010, 05:07 PM
I'm sorry Valus.......I can't stop myself from sharing your sharings as they move me. :icon_eek:
Again wow.............:smile:

Let all lessons not be in vain. Leave them be, if they are learned. All lessons are but the restless spirits of lives already passed, crying only to be left in peace, unreconciled and unresolved; their legacies entrusted to living descendants. You are not your lessons or your karma, though the spirits of your ancestors move within you unperceived. Your heart is a ghost yard, restless and disturbed. Your questions and answers are the plaints and groans of the dead. Relax yourself, and give them peace.

Abandon your lessons, child, and partake of the summer breeze! You have appointments to keep with the flowers and the trees! They have new, adventurous secrets to impart, to whosoever would meet them. Then let the present life inform you! You are not a historian, but a maker of history! In this knowing there is only love, and only love is this knowing. For love is all that is known, and all that can ever be known. Valus

BlueSky
07-12-2010, 05:13 PM
Pretty soon I will have duplicated the entire post.....lol

The Lord gives us all that we have, and is not done giving. Open the gifts of the Lord. Children, do not wonder: All is welcome. All is forgiven. As you ache, I ache for you with you. I'm there, inside you, like a child, welcome or unwelcome. Your contractions are only occasioned by my hastening to you. You, the Virgin Mother, and I, the Lord, your God. To some it is madness, to others a secret bliss. Mother, will you love me, small as I am? Will you carry this child to term? Embrace the formless spirit within this broken form? I, the Lord God, am this child. Valus

BlueSky
07-12-2010, 05:27 PM
My beloved one, do not trouble yourself to understand this. These mysteries are boundless and not to be circumferenced. There is nothing to know, nothing to be won. All love is free and flows everywhere like the air. Will you only breathe deeply when you draw your last breath? Valus

sound
07-12-2010, 05:27 PM
A beautiful read Valus ... thank you for sharing :)

BlueSky
07-12-2010, 05:28 PM
You, who hide your beauty under a veil of shame. You are the virgin bride of the Lord, worthy to bear the true prince. Let your tears be for joy. Let His mercy enfold you. There was nothing before, and there is nothing now, but love. Always, it has been so. Only you have desired to hear. Hear me, then. Love me, if you would reject me. And, if not me, love another, for I am in all things, and am not an object to be loved, but the love itself! Only love, love, love, and all accounts shall be balanced, all laws perfectly fulfilled. Valus

BlueSky
07-12-2010, 05:29 PM
Why beat your head against a wall? The only way through it is love. Behold, I shall stand before you in the nakedness of my flesh, and not move from your path until I am fully embraced. My body shall be as an impenetrable wall around the garden of my spirit, and only those who can love the body shall be able to pass through it as spirit. This is the way, the truth, and the life. This is the eternal law of love. Valus

BlueSky
07-12-2010, 05:30 PM
Amen. Valus

Yes.............Amen brother! Thank you very much and much love to you.
James

7luminaries
07-12-2010, 05:37 PM
Peace and love 2all :) Thanks v much for posting Valus.

Valus
07-12-2010, 05:39 PM
Wow, thank you James!

Please don't be sorry.
You've lifted my spirits with your appreciation.
This is all I can hope for and more.

Thank you sound and luminaries.

God bless,
V.

BlueSky
07-12-2010, 05:45 PM
Wow, thank you James!

Please don't be sorry.
You've lifted my spirits with your appreciation.
This is all I can hope for and more.

Thank you sound and luminaries.

God bless,
V.

You are very welcome! :smile:

I gotta tell ya............I even like what you wrote in your biography:

I don't have the answers; I prefer the mysteries.

Valus
07-12-2010, 06:12 PM
:D

Forgive me if I take advantage of this attention.

A few short poems on the theme of love:

Smitten
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=7551 (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiritualforums.co m%2Fvb%2Fredir.php%3Flink%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww .spiritualforums.com%252Fvb%252Fshowthread.php%253 Fp%253D85972%2523post85972)

Untitled 1 & 2
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=7550 (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiritualforums.co m%2Fvb%2Fredir.php%3Flink%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww .spiritualforums.com%252Fvb%252Fshowthread.php%253 Ft%253D7550)

Miss Hepburn
07-12-2010, 06:30 PM
You 2 should get a room.
Sure, maybe a cell in a cloistered monastery - but, that's still a room.
:wink:

I-Ching
07-12-2010, 06:34 PM
Pure Love is definitely the real goal of life. But unfortunately what we call love is generally attachment. We love something or someone because they gratify our senses and when that fails we become angry. Love really means pure unmotivated service of course there is also the feeling and bliss that comes from serving our beloved. But the essence of it is sacrifice for another. This is a very rare thing in this world, perhaps the closest thing you may see is the love of the mother for her child. By becoming Transcendental we can realize real eternal blissful Love for the Supreme and all beings, but that is not cheap. Love is not just a sentiment.

BlueSky
07-12-2010, 06:34 PM
You 2 should get a room.
Sure, maybe a cell in a cloistered monastery - but, that's still a room.

Ha!Ha! I already feel like I need a cigarette!
I won’t even attempt to read the latest links until another day. I can’t take any more!
Great stuff………………..

BlueSky
07-12-2010, 06:35 PM
Pure Love is definitely the real goal of life. But unfortunately what we call love is generally attachment. We love something or someone because they gratify our senses and when that fails we become angry. Love really means pure unmotivated service of course there is also the feeling and bliss that comes from serving our beloved. But the essence of it is sacrifice for another. This is a very rare thing in this world, perhaps the closest thing you may see is the love of the mother for her child. By becoming Transcendental we can realize real eternal blissful Love for the Supreme and all beings, but that is not cheap. Love is not just a sentiment.

Sorry you can't rain on this parade...........:smile:

Erato
07-12-2010, 07:03 PM
Valus is a soul whisperer. ♥

Emmalevine
07-12-2010, 07:10 PM

Indeed. I also think that if we truly love someone we let them go. Our love for them sets them (and us) free, rather than binds. Our desire for them to have the absolute best is stronger than our desire to be with them, if the latter is not what they want or need.

Valus
07-12-2010, 07:25 PM
You two,
:hug2:

IChing,

Well said. :smile:

Although I think we essentially agree,
I would conceive of it in an opposite way.
If that's a paradox, it can't be helped.

Sacrifice implies something sacrificed.
If we inquire, we are told that it is the self.
But I find that, where there is love,
there is no self to sacrifice.

It appears as sacrifice to us,
only because we do not see that
what is gained is greater than what is lost.

Heroic deeds may result from love,
but the nature of love is pure bliss.

We do not give up anything;
rather, we want for nothing;
so, naturally, all that is not love falls away.

The result is heroic action,
though no action is taken --
since there is no self to act.

(Of course, I don't really know
what I'm talking about, lol.)

The two untitled poems, though,
are more about the longing for love,
and not about love itself.

Valus
07-12-2010, 07:26 PM
I found someone who said it better than I can:

"Buoyancy" by Rumi

Love had taken away my practices
and filled me with poetry.

I tried to keep quietly repeating,
No strength but yours,
but I couldn't.

I had to clap and sing.
I used to be respectable and chaste and stable,
but who can stand in this strong wind
and remember those things?

A mountain keeps an echo deep inside itself.
That's how I hold your voice.

I am scrap wood thrown in your fire,
and quickly reduced to smoke.

I saw you and became empty.
This emptiness, more beautiful than existence,
it obliterates existence, and yet when it comes,
existence thrives and creates more existence!

The sky is blue. The world is a blind man
squatting on the road.

But whomever sees your emptiness
sees beyond blue and beyond the blind man.

A great soul hides, like Muhammad, or Jesus,
moving through a crowd in a city
where no one knows him.

To praise is to praise
how one surrenders
to the emptiness.

To praise the sun is to praise your own eyes.
Praise, the ocean. What we say, a little ship.

So the sea-journey goes on, and who knows where?
Just to be held by the ocean is the best luck
we could have. It's a total waking up!

Why should we grieve that we've been sleeping?
It doesn't matter how long we've been unconscious.

We're groggy, but let the guilt go.
Feel the motions of tenderness
around you, the buoyancy.

Valus
07-12-2010, 07:31 PM
"Advice is not for lovers;
This is not the kind of mountain stream
you can build a damn across."

~ Rumi

7luminaries
07-12-2010, 09:51 PM
Rumi...good times.

here are a few of my other favourites...Neruda and Hafiz.
these 2 poems are very close to my heart...

posting here for the general public's enjoyment...

Neruda sonnet 17

No te amo como si fueras rosa de sal, topacio
o flecha de claveles que propagan el fuego:
te amo como se aman ciertas cosas oscuras,
secretamente, entre la sombra y el alma.
Te amo como la planta que no florece y lleva
dentro de sí, escondida, la luz de aquellas flores,
y gracias a tu amor vive oscuro en mi cuerpo
el apretado aroma que ascendió de la tierra.
Te amo sin saber cómo, ni cuándo, ni de dónde,
te amo directamente sin problemas ni orgullo:
así te amo porque no sé amar de otra manera,
sino así de este modo en que no soy ni eres,
tan cerca que tu mano sobre mi pecho es mía,
tan cerca que se cierran tus ojos con mi sueño.

I do not love you as if you were a rose made of salt or topaz
or an arrow of carnations spreading fire:
I love you the way certain dark things are loved,
secretly, between the shadow and the soul.
I love you like the plant that never blooms,
but conceals within itself the light of those flowers;
and, thanks to your love, the darkness of my body
houses the suffocating aroma that arose from the earth.
I love you without knowing how, when, or where from;
I love you straightforwardly, with neither problems nor pride:
I love you thus, not knowing how to love you otherwise
than this way where neither ‘you’ nor ‘I’ exist…
so close that your hand on my chest is mine,
so close that your eyes close when I rest.

Hafiz - Faithful Lover

The moon came to me last night
With a sweet question.

She said,

"The sun has been my faithful lover
For millions of years.

Whenever I offer my body to him
Brilliant light pours from his heart.

Thousands then notice my happiness
And delight in pointing
Toward my beauty.

Hafiz,
Is it true that our destiny
Is to turn into Light
Itself?"

And I replied,

Dear moon,
Now that your love is maturing,
We need to sit together
Close like this more often

So I might instruct you
How to become
Who you
Are!

Miss Hepburn
07-12-2010, 10:34 PM
Don't get me started on Hafiz!!

Valus
08-12-2010, 11:51 AM
"My inside, listen to me,

the greatest Spirit, the Teacher, is near.

Wake up, wake up!"

~ Kabir

I really like that one from Hafiz.
I've got a book of Persian poets.
My favorites are Rumi, Omar, and Sanai.

"..and creatures comelier than angels even
seem in a dagger to have devil's faces.
Your dagger will never tell you true from false:
it will never serve you as a mirror.
..until you throw your sword away,
you'll not become a shield;
until you lay your crown aside,
you'll not be fit to lead."

~ Sanai (from: The Walled Garden Of Truth)

Miss Hepburn
08-12-2010, 02:56 PM
Hi Valus,
I believe you will enjoy this very much - Sacred Poetry from
around the world.

http://www.poetry-chaikhana.com:80/index.html (http://www.poetry-chaikhana.com:80/index.html)

:smile: Miss Hepburn

Valus
09-12-2010, 09:16 AM
Thanks, Hep. :D

Here's an old favorite of mine:

THE RIVER-MERCHANT'S WIFE: A LETTER

by Li Po (Translated by Ezra Pound)

While my hair was still cut straight across my forehead
I played about the front gate, pulling flowers
You came by on bamboo stilts, playing horse,
You walked about my seat, playing with blue plums
And we went on living in the village of Chokan:
Two small people, without dislike or suspicion.

At fourteen I married My Lord you.
I never laughed, being bashful.
Lowering my head, I looked at the wall.
Called to, a thousand times, I never looked back.

At fifteen I stopped scowling,
I desired my dust to be mingled with yours
Forever and forever, and forever.
Why should I climb the look out?

At sixteen you departed,
You went into far Ku-to-Yen, by the river of swirling eddies,
And you have been gone five months.
The monkeys make sorrowful noise overhead.

You dragged your feet when you went out.
By the gate now, the moss is grown, the different mosses,
Too deep to clear them away!
The leaves fall early this autumn, in wind.
The paired butterflies are already yellow with August
Over the grass in the West garden,
They hurt me.
I grow older,
If you are coming down through the narrows of the river Kiang,
Please let me know beforehand,
And I will come out to meet you,
As far as Cho-fu-Sa.

Miss Hepburn
09-12-2010, 01:32 PM
Very nice - and here is another I found, I hope you like. :smile:

Our Deepest Fear
By Marianne Williamson

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light, not our darkness
That most frightens us.
We ask ourselves
Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?
Actually, who are you not to be?
You are a child of God.
Your playing small
Does not serve the world.
There's nothing enlightened about shrinking
So that other people won't feel insecure around you.
We are all meant to shine,
As children do.
We were born to make manifest
The glory of God that is within us.
It's not just in some of us;
It's in everyone.
And as we let our own light shine,
We unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
As we're liberated from our own fear,
Our presence automatically liberates others.</SPAN>

Sort Of Beautiful
11-12-2010, 03:23 AM

(Copyright VALUS 2010)
When someone writes something like this, it inspires me. It makes me want to respond with something equally as beautiful. I wish I had something... but as of this moment, I have nothing. Nothing but love. I love this, because it's so true.

Racer X
11-12-2010, 03:15 PM
Love is...

A feeling of joy without restraint....
A natural state as witnessed when we watch the birds.....
Love is an actionless action....

When all which obstructs our True nature is dissolved....
Love is resolved!

Love is your natural state.
Love is what made you and what did it make you out of?
ITSELF!

Sort Of Beautiful
11-12-2010, 09:39 PM
Love is certainly a mystery.

"Love is an actionless action...." I like that.

You make love sound like it comes so easily. Why is it that we have such difficulty with it?

elaine
13-12-2010, 09:50 PM
Love can be the sight of a smile, or simply the knowing that the other exists.
Or feeling such emotion, that your whole being is lit, and you radiate from within.
Love is purity of the soul....simply unconditional.

Miss Hepburn
13-12-2010, 10:30 PM
Love can be the sight of a smile, or simply the knowing that the other exists.
Or feeling such emotion, that your whole being is lit, and you radiate from within.
Love is purity of the soul....simply unconditional.
"When you love another for who they are,
whatever they do or think is irrelevant.
Welcome to the Reality of God."

Thought you'd like this.
:smile:

Valus
14-12-2010, 05:40 AM
Lovely contributions, all.

Sort of Beautiful,

Speaking humbly, from your heart, puts all talent to shame.

Emmalevine
16-12-2010, 05:03 PM
Love is freedom to be ourselves and letting others be themselves with no restraint. Love is about letting go of each moment..

7luminaries
16-12-2010, 05:49 PM
"When you love another for who they are,

whatever they do or think is irrelevant.
Welcome to the Reality of God."

Thought you'd like this.

I like it..very much!

Valus
18-12-2010, 05:19 AM
"Love your enemies;
they bring out the best in you."
~ Friedrich Nietzsche

"True friendship is opposition."
~ William Blake

sound
18-12-2010, 10:55 AM
We need not think alike to love alike

~David Ferenc~

Sort Of Beautiful
08-02-2011, 03:35 AM
My bounty is as boundless as the sea,
My love as deep; the more I give to thee,
The more I have, for both are infinite.
~Romeo And Juliet

Miss Hepburn
08-02-2011, 02:41 PM

My mouth is dropped - how beautiful to see those words again this
morning - I know - aren't these words almost like the ultimate?

Swooning,
Miss Hepburn

Shabda
08-02-2011, 03:01 PM
has anyone else ever noticed, that a smile looks the same on a human, regardless of location, skin color, religion, or any other apparent "difference"? has anyone else ever noticed that a laugh sounds the same regardless of what language that human speaks or doesnt?? the reason for this has much to do with the true nature of Love...

Miss Hepburn
08-02-2011, 07:25 PM
You're so cute, Shabda.
:hug:

Sort Of Beautiful
30-03-2011, 08:05 PM
My mouth is dropped - how beautiful to see those words again this
morning - I know - aren't these words almost like the ultimate?

Swooning,
Miss Hepburn

Aww. I'm so glad that I was able to touch you with these words. :hug2: Though, to be perfectly honest, I wouldn't say they're 'the ultimate'... I was never able to connect so intensely with romantic literature the same way I would be able to connect with, say, a romantic movie, or song. I just think it's a profound message about the true nature of love. ^_^ Enjoy your swooning!

Miss Hepburn
31-03-2011, 12:41 AM
Aww. I'm so glad that I was able to touch you with these words. :hug2: Though, to be perfectly honest, I wouldn't say they're 'the ultimate'... I was never able to connect so intensely with romantic literature the same way I would be able to connect with, say, a romantic movie, or song. I just think it's a profound message about the true nature of love. ^_^ Enjoy your swooning!
How nice you brought me back to this lovely thread after a month.

Being a poet attempting to be published and a lover of the heart and Truth expressed in words - let me expound on this one single sentence by the Divinely inspired William Shakespeare. :)

In this sentence you are correct it is a profound message of
the True Nature of Love.

Just the word "bounty" is so pregnant - images of a bursting, heaving chest of love...and what is it? Boundless...imagine...and yet the more that is given
the more there is...magic? Or one of the very Laws of the Universe?
What is being taught here? Certainly a Law.

And what are both infinite? Is it her love and her bounty?
Is it her limitless giving from an endless well of love?
And is it what she has already? So, it is her giving and what she has?
What is her bounty if not love?
So we have the giving and the limitless well and the receiver somewhere being spoken to.
Much like the give and take - the ebb and flow of this boundless ocean.

For me this is the ultimate - but I use poetic license saying that...
could she be speaking of natural love as boundless?
Or is this a young girl's tapping into the Endless and
Truly Boundless Love of the Divine.

(What is her bounty anyway?)

Sort Of Beautiful
31-05-2011, 10:07 PM
"Love your enemies;
they bring out the best in you."
~ Friedrich Nietzsche

"True friendship is opposition."
~ William Blake
Not really.

Sort Of Beautiful
31-05-2011, 10:44 PM
How nice you brought me back to this lovely thread after a month.

Being a poet attempting to be published and a lover of the heart and Truth expressed in words - let me expound on this one single sentence by the Divinely inspired William Shakespeare. :)

In this sentence you are correct it is a profound message of
the True Nature of Love.

Just the word "bounty" is so pregnant - images of a bursting, heaving chest of love...and what is it? Boundless...imagine...and yet the more that is given
the more there is...magic? Or one of the very Laws of the Universe?
What is being taught here? Certainly a Law.

And what are both infinite? Is it her love and her bounty?
Is it her limitless giving from an endless well of love?
And is it what she has already? So, it is her giving and what she has?
What is her bounty if not love?
So we have the giving and the limitless well and the receiver somewhere being spoken to.
Much like the give and take - the ebb and flow of this boundless ocean.

For me this is the ultimate - but I use poetic license saying that...
could she be speaking of natural love as boundless?
Or is this a young girl's tapping into the Endless and
Truly Boundless Love of the Divine.

(What is her bounty anyway?)
And now back here we are again!

Being also an aspiring writer and a lover of the heart and truth expressed in words, it's good to read your expansion on this particular quote. :)

Thinking further on the true nature of love, I realize that it cannot be forced. Love is a gift, freely given.

And as you say, when it is given, so much is given. The brilliance of this quote is that it flies in the face of what we think love should be and how our society's approach to it is established on the fear that we will lose it if we allow ourselves to be that vulnerable. On the contrary, this pure and selfless declaration shows how love is victorious, even while it is vulnerable. That's why I chose it. The more she gives, the more she has, and there isn't a hint of fear that she will lose what she has given. The system is completely shaken up.

I absolutely feel this is a reflection of a young girl's tapping into the endless and truly boundless love of the divine. It really IS magic!

indoorFlakes
04-07-2011, 08:41 PM
When someone writes something like this, it inspires me. It makes me want to respond with something equally as beautiful. I wish I had something... but as of this moment, I have nothing. Nothing but love. I love this, because it's so true.

when i see someone writing this... it gives me hope in people... bless u.....

Miss Hepburn
04-07-2011, 09:36 PM
Don't you love the words Boundless and Magic?

Ahh...:love9:

Sort Of Beautiful
05-07-2011, 05:20 AM
when i see someone writing this... it gives me hope in people... bless u.....
Hold on to that! And bless you, too. ^.^

Sort Of Beautiful
05-07-2011, 05:21 AM
Don't you love the words Boundless and Magic?

Ahh...:love9:
Hahaha. More swooning! Adorable. ^.^