PDA

View Full Version : Haunted Objects Cursed Objects

Lynn
20-08-2014, 04:54 PM
Hello

I was listening to a radio show....they were discussing haunted objects and cursed items. While I fully believe things hold energy I too feel that we do not have to keep them even if they are a gift.

How many times have you maybe been given something from someone that does not feel right with you energy wise. You feel obligated to keep it and at times well wear it. It might make one even feel uneasy or ill yet we still go there.....do we have to ????

There are times when you can cleanse things and that energy moves form it but too there are times when its best laid to rest.

Being that I work in the paranormal world I have worked with many objects at times....only once did I come to find something that felt "cursed" as honestly it was used for that type of work.

Who has experiences with items that just do not sit with them ? What steps did you maybe take to change the energies ? Could you be honest with the person giving the gift it bothered you ?

Lynn

LillyBelle
21-08-2014, 03:39 AM
Once someone tried to give me a ring that I thought was cursed. So,I doused it in salt. Then,I told my Brother that I wasn't comfortable with the ring or who gave it to me and he grabbed it off the table,tossed it in the trash and pretty much told me problem solved lol.

Lynn
21-08-2014, 03:45 AM
Hello

That ring story triggered a memory I have from when the mate and I were looking for a ring for me. We went into a jewlery store too see one and when I put it on I fell to the floor feeling very sick. It was an estate ring and she had been killed by her husband. ICKY ! or what.

As I am so sensitivity to energy I told the jewelry man what I saw flash to me he confirmed her murder. I was like OMG people actually by such items. The mate suggested we just switch out the diamond to a new setting OMG no.

Lynn

revmac
21-08-2014, 03:46 AM
weird...i have a brecciated jasper pendant that i never felt right about. was just tonight wondering how to get rid of it safely. it's carved like a cartoon ghost with a sad face.

Clover
21-08-2014, 04:09 AM
The most questionable object someone gave me was this humongous living room mirror.

When my husband and I were newlyweds,we lived in this apartment complex where my neighbors were a young military couple. They received a few free giant mirrors from work and thought it would be nice if we had one. Now, this couple were always fighting!! The young man was already on his third DUI, and was a very rude and obnoxious neighbor. I thought, there is nothing more worst than getting a gift from someone you don't like! So I wasn't happy when my husband brought the mirror home. I told him I didn't want it b/c it was from them, but he was like " its beautiful, its FREE"! I never got rid of it, it was nice for a starter home because we didn't have much.To make a long story short, I feel like this mirror reflected a lot of bad luck into my home. I never said it, but when I would think about misfortune,I would think about that darn mirror. I always thought about it in the back of my mind ...I just never said it. It traveled with us for almost 5 years.

Heaven
17-09-2014, 05:07 PM
I can relate to this. Years ago I was looking for a bed frame for one of the rooms and I saw an ad for an oak bed frame for 20 bucks, "You can't beat that" I love good bargains. So I called right away and on my way to pick up the bed frame. Well when I got there, I ask the lady why she wanted to get rid of such nice bed frame and she told me that the owner of it passed away. :confused4: So I really didn't wanted to buy it, but I figure is just a bed frame, whatever, so I bought it. Big mistake!

Next day of bringing that bed frame, the light bulbs of the house seem to die, so everyday I kept changing the light bulbs. Usually it takes months for you to change a light bulb but something was draining the energy out of the light bulbs. I really didn't had any answer so I didn't pay much attention, till I notice that the lights in the bedroom where the bed frame where would turn on and off by themselves. Now I realized that something wasn't right, till my brother stayed in the house one night and he told me that he saw a dark blue shadow come out of the room where the bed frame was and was roaming around the house. So I put all the pieces together and I got rid of the bed right away. I was going to give it to someone but I figure I be passing trouble to someone else, so I put it in the trash. My house was normal again, no more weird stuff.

5thDimension
17-09-2014, 05:26 PM
A few months ago in Malta (the little Mediterranean country) a bus was officially declared haunted and they paid for a priest to exorcise it! There are actually many properties in Malta that cannot be sold because people know they are haunted.