PDA

View Full Version : Electricity or magnetism

yes
03-12-2010, 01:56 PM
Do you ever get a feeling of electricity or magnetism from your soulmate or twin flame? Is it ever a charged sensation that can feel uncomfortable?

LadyImpreza1111
04-12-2010, 01:13 AM
The one day I happened to see him in person was a day I happened to work the earliest shift at work (I was up at 5:30 AM.) Normally when I get off work, I want to take a nap, but on that day I chose to pick a friend up and take her to the mall so she could get something. Thats where he was. It wasn't until after I left and spent the rest of the day in a total daze that it felt like I was a battery that was charged. The sleepiness and longing to nap was completely gone. It was like you would think I just downed a rockstar energy drink and a 5 hour energy shot at once and tons of caffeine was pumped through my system. I don't find it uncomfortable at all.

If he's around, I'll never need caffeine again.

mystical
04-12-2010, 09:56 AM
The one day I happened to see him in person was a day I happened to work the earliest shift at work (I was up at 5:30 AM.) Normally when I get off work, I want to take a nap, but on that day I chose to pick a friend up and take her to the mall so she could get something. Thats where he was. It wasn't until after I left and spent the rest of the day in a total daze that it felt like I was a battery that was charged. The sleepiness and longing to nap was completely gone. It was like you would think I just downed a rockstar energy drink and a 5 hour energy shot at once and tons of caffeine was pumped through my system. I don't find it uncomfortable at all.

yeha this is what i loved about my twin :) , never had any neeed for coffee when with him was always so full of energy like i had been given sum kinda energy drug or sumthin , yet when we split it was like i needed that fix else i withdrew , it wa sonly then i understood the need for people needing their drugs lolol

LadyImpreza1111
04-12-2010, 08:36 PM
Its the coolest thing ever!!!

Nymphea
06-12-2010, 10:51 AM

Oh that's so true!! When my TF is around I have loads of energy and that holds on for the next few days. I don't need much sleep then either. It keeps me going, really. When we actually meet, I feel this huge electricity between us, and it feels kind of nice. Sometimes I think people can see it when this happens, my heart almost bounces out of my chest when I suddenly see him. I'm able to put myself together quickly when this happens. But the energy stays with me.

WhiteHorse55
08-12-2010, 05:13 AM
Yes - there is this charged thing - not really electricity - but definitely magnetism - never had experienced this before - i guess wont again!

LadyImpreza1111
08-12-2010, 07:25 AM
Yeah. I thought it was funny how when I get all caffeinated, I'm super chipper and it totally reminds me of how I feel when I feel him the strongest. Even if I don't have caffeine and I still feel him, he affects me the same way. I don't have to be anywhere near him to achieve that.

Butterfly-Ink
08-12-2017, 02:24 PM
This is a post from a while ago, but rather than begin a new thread on this, I will add to this one.

When I see him at a distance, I feel calm and peaceful. But, when I am within 2 feet or closer, I feel energized, buzzed. It's beyond excited. It makes me smile immediately--the big smile. Usually, an hour later, I get a blast of internal, motivating energy. It's like having a firecracker under my butt! I need to move, dance, anything physical. It's a vibrancy I can't quite explain. No one has ever had this effect on me.

He is a very active person--physically demanding work, bikes a lot, very busy all of the time. By contrast, I am more low key, introspective. I wonder if he gets mellow from my energy.

Lorelyen
08-12-2017, 03:26 PM
Sounds a bit electro-magnetic to me.

It's how transformers work. Pass an alternating current through a coil of wire and it'll induce a current in another coil close-by without being physically connected. But they have to be close to be effective!

Indeed, he could be grateful for your mellowing effect...respite in his morass of busy! It's certainly likely to be a two-way thing.

Elysium
08-12-2017, 03:31 PM
Twin coils. Haha. :D

Lorelyen
08-12-2017, 10:11 PM
Twin coils. Haha. :D

What's so funny about coils of wire? Induction between people interests me and exists in the inanimate physical world anyway. I didn't want to get too technical in that an electromagnetic field is set up with a/c current applied to any wire.

Strikes me that the analogy of a transformer was apposite in that something like this happens to a degree when entering someone's "private space" (about 2ft) and I'd love to know what energies are at play to cause it. People who charge their smartphones through surface contact rather than a USB connector understand transformers / induction. That's how it works.

//