PDA

View Full Version : Red and blue Tigers Eye

Adrienne
03-12-2010, 11:30 AM
Has anyone had any experiences or
suggestions for using red Tigers Eye and blue Tigers Eye which is also known as " Hawks Eye " ?

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Topaz
03-12-2010, 04:26 PM
Blue tigers eye is an excellent stone for protection .
Weird i have never used it in a crystal healing or on a chakra .

Red tigers eye good for grounding , base chakra . Never really used it , as it is manmade . When natural tigers eye is heated it changes to red .

Adrienne
03-12-2010, 05:29 PM
hi Topaz,

thank you ~ I had also heard that red Tigers Eye was manmade, which kind of surpised me.

Have you heard of either one being recommended for any specific purposes besides the protection and the grounding ?

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Topaz
03-12-2010, 05:36 PM
I always carry a blue hawks eye with me :)
I have never meditated with it .. may be i shall try lol

I don't really go for texts books . I will have a look in the book of stones :) x

lol THEY DON'T HAVE THEM .

Adrienne
03-12-2010, 05:51 PM
Interesting that you always carry a blue hawks eye with you .

The reason I was asking about these two stones is that in a mediation I was told something about needing blue and red stones, very vague ~ no explanation at all as to why, or the meaning of the stones, or a name either .

Yesterday when I went to my favorite shop to look for Oracle card decks, I had to also glance at the crystals and stones. I was drawn to the blue Hawks eye and red Tigers eye, so I thought, maybe these are the blue and red crystals I was meant to have ?

Strange, but these were the only 2 crystals that really spoke to me, usually there is quite the conversations among the crystals and stones ! :tongue:

Dream Angel xx

Topaz
03-12-2010, 05:53 PM
Oh please just read that Red tigers eye is good for sunburn, believe that you will believe anything lol
Hm I hate the crystal bible :(

lets just concentrate on the colour .. Red .Red emotional grounding , sexual energy , emotions .
Blue hawks eye psychic spiritual development . Hope thats helps . x

Adrienne
03-12-2010, 06:00 PM
I knew I should have brought that red tigers eye with me last time I was at the beach ! :tongue:

thanks for the help, I will focus on the colors and see what that does.

Topaz
03-12-2010, 06:04 PM
From day one of my crystal and energy healing course we were told never to look at a book . My tutor was horrified that I was wearing a black tourmaline necklace lol. Just because i read that it was good for psychic protection .
I now understand that black is a mastery colour . Black draws off negativity but also attracts it .
Blue hawks eye is wonderful and reflects negative energy. xx

Good luck , I will look forward to your findings x