PDA

View Full Version : My NDE, it is not much but...

Lovemends
05-08-2014, 08:13 PM
I am afraid of human's ability to judge, hurt etc. if I share too much of my own NDE.

I will only share that there are indeed "beautiful houses" on the other side.

Tobi
05-08-2014, 10:25 PM
What you have said means a lot already.
I agree, some aspects of an NDE are intensely personal and sacred. How much you wish to share is up to you. Not everything is always to be said.
Blessings

Lovemends
05-08-2014, 11:17 PM
I just wanted to share three things that I found out:

1. family members will surround us.

2. extreme amount of love will surround us.

3. colorful and grand homes will wait for us.

That is what I found out from the "other side" on my short NDE. :smile:

Lovemends
06-08-2014, 12:39 AM
I also wanted to add (from my personal nde experience- ER records) that

there was weightless floating/traveling/flying on my part.

Tobi
11-08-2014, 11:59 PM
Lovemends, your words should give us all hope that when we have completed what we came here to do, we will indeed 'go home' and be very well indeed.
You must have had a beautiful experience. Has it profoundly altered how you feel about 'dying'?

As for a 'grand house' for me....I have my eyes on a little wooden cabin....built with love.

paradigm13
10-09-2014, 05:18 PM
I just wanted to share three things that I found out:

1. family members will surround us.

2. extreme amount of love will surround us.

3. colorful and grand homes will wait for us.

That is what I found out from the "other side" on my short NDE. :smile:

Interesting I read/watch lots of NDE's and haven't heard anything about homes before.

I'm not sure why you seem worried to share your experience it's possible you were meant to remember to bring back to the rest of us :)

Caitlyn Laufey
11-09-2014, 12:53 PM
I actually had my heart stop beating and had to be revived via the electric paddles 3 times in rapid succession (approximately 2 hours total) during a car accident many years ago. Once actually when the ambulance had to pull over so that both of the paramedics could do the procedure and then twice when I was on the operating table. Plus I understand I went through just an unwholesome amount of blood. Unfortunately I was also put into a short term non-responsive state for some time as well, so I don't remember that week hardly at all except for a few scattered moments before the crash and then waking up 4 to 5 days later.

Any knowledge or theories surrounding near death experiences that would provide any further clarity to me perhaps?

The only information I have is that at one point in the operating prep when they began to strip me and cut my jeans off I became instantly awake and extremely violent and screaming for a quite a while and then after I was restrained I sank bank into oblivion for the next several days. And that I had horribly vivid dreams as I was coming around. Of course that could have been the morphine.

kkfern
28-10-2014, 01:21 PM
i can totally understand that. the fear of coming out. my life has been about shoving more and more things into a closet.

i have finally come out of the closet and it is wonderful.

Miss Hepburn
28-10-2014, 01:39 PM
Interesting I read/watch lots of NDE's and haven't heard anything about homes before.
:) Yes, cottages, with well kept gardens and cute fences....
some homes are replicas of ours here...with a piano and workshops and all!
(But cleaner!)
Vast cities (I've seen those!), libraries, music conservatories, auditoriums...the works.

Since you are already open to NDEs, paradigm, I bet you will LOVE
reading "Life in The World Unseen" by Anthony Borgia....the direct
messages sent by Father Benson from his death bed on...
His adventures on the Other Side are very descriptive.
It is in "More In the Unseen World" that he then touches upon the
false ideas people have .

Can be read online.