PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Hunting - Strange Mist

HEERO108
01-12-2010, 01:42 AM
Here's a mysterious group photo taken in a supposedly haunted forest. What do you guys think?

No one was smoking by the way.

earthprowler
01-12-2010, 01:47 AM
Wow, that is an awesome picture! if you say no one was smoking and it's too big to be someones breath by the group.......good job! :D

HEERO108
01-12-2010, 02:25 AM
Thank you, Earthprowler! The picture above was taken years ago back when I was only in high school. During my sophomore year, there was a rumor that began to circulate and spread like wildfire. A rumor of a "clown" (think of the movie "IT") supposedly haunting the nearby woods about less than a mile away. Those woods were called Lake Alimagnet.

Lake Alimagnet

"Sightings of a figure who seems to look like a clown have been reported. The clown does not seem to be harmful, but stares at you. The only intent is to scare you away from the wooded trails. Sightings have been reported mostly at dust, just as the sun sets."

After doing some research, we came to discover that the lake itself was named after three young girls by the names of Alice, Margaret, and Nettie. Rumor also states that these children were drowned in this lake. Also, if you didn't notice, their names combined leads to the lake title Alimagnet.

I'll continue our story later, but here are a couple additional photos to keep you guys interested.