PDA

View Full Version : Negative entity causing fatigue??

Sparrowsprite
08-07-2014, 04:52 AM
Hi guys,
I've been on my new spiritual path for a bit less than 3 months now, and in that time I've been obsessing over contacting spirits/angels/etc. etc. I haven't seen any with my eyes yet or had any over the top strange things happen (dreams and synchronicities are another story entirely however...) Lately I've been getting truly frustrated by it. I've essentially been begging someone to talk to me. And today it struck me that perhaps that was a bad approach...
For the past few weeks I've become noticeably exhausted, with several other negative symptoms accompanying it. My appetite has been HAYWIRE -- I cannot stop wanting to eat. I'm 5'0 and 100 pounds, but lately I have been eating like a monster. I finish a huge meal and not an hour later I want more, usually despite being full to the point of nausea...And I have gained NO weight. The most distressing to me however is my mood. Several months ago I went through an extremely severe depression and nearly took my own life due to separation with my twin flame. Well, that separation is what sparked my entire spiritual awakening (I was formerly a staunch atheist) and I'm VERY happy to report that my twin and I have since reunited. Consequently I was (and technically still am) in a state of pure bliss about everything in life -- I got my beloved back, my eyes are opened to an entirely new reality, and the future is rife with possibilities. But now, for the past few weeks, along with my fatigue and insane appetite I'm beginning to feel negative feelings creep back in. I am FURIOUS about this because I essentially just experienced a series of miracles, and there is NO reason for me to be having negative emotions right now. Important to note is that these feelings are often of an angry nature, not the sort of depressive thoughts I'm familiar with. I am NOT an angry person at all, I rarely get mad over anything, but lately I find myself looking for excuses to yell about something. My relationship with my parents is turning to poo because of it.

So I was pondering whether it's possible that I invited in some sort of parasitic entity by obsessing about spirit contact so much? Whatever it is must be relatively weak since nothing too extreme has happened, just the noticeable shift in energy and moodiness. In my head it seems almost like...a spiritual tapeworm or something, feeding on my energy, hence why I'm not satisfied by any amount of food or sleep... Am I thinking too hard? :confused:
THANKS!
Blessed be.

Awakened Queen
08-07-2014, 03:35 PM
Try invoking in the Highest of Love and Light and asking for Archangel Michael to remove anything that isn't Love and Light, then ask him to envelop you in blue light. He is a powerful force and protector.

Tobi
08-07-2014, 11:59 PM
This may not be a negative external entity. It may all be a part of the natural course of your spiritual awakening.
If you desire a LOT more food that means either one -or both, of two things....that your sleep isn't good enough (?) or you are expending a tremendous amount of energy mentally emotionally or physically.
I know for a fact that I eat a lot more when I am tired or have worked particularly hard.

Awakening spiritually can stir up a lot of emotion, and repressed or forgotten emotion, to be dealt with and healed. First accept, then forgive yourself, then work on it. Think first before any outbursts towards others which can't be taken back. But internally, give yourself a break and know that it is natural. But always put your core values first. It's discipline. You will get used to working with discipline, if you really want to.

sea-dove
09-07-2014, 12:11 PM
I too are going to say that what you are feeling now may just be another part of your awakening. When our energy is shifting and raising vibrations, we are using a lot of energy up as we are building a lot of new energy pathways. This can leave us feeling tired etc. and things coming up for clearing can mess with our emotions.

Sparrowsprite
10-07-2014, 04:24 AM
Ooooh that is quite a relief!! Thank you all :)