PDA

View Full Version : lenormand interpretation help pls

flattypatty
05-07-2014, 04:03 AM
spread pic - i.imgur.com/6TZ0Vet. jpg

hi, my friend got a new lenormand deck and laid out a grand tableau spread for me. neither of us are good at interpretation so i am hoping you guys can help. i am only interested in the area of love, specifically between my ex (who i've not heard from for 6 months now) and myself.

when i tried to interpret the bottom half of this spread where the woman and man is, i'm a bit confused coz the books and vids normally say you find the card that "intersects" both cards. but in this case the man is right on top of the woman... from what i gather, i will receive a message from him soon with possible explanations of what happened to him...since the man is in the house of key. the cross is in the house of man, so he is a burden to me, and the key is in the house of the woman - which i do not get.

is there some significance that the man is in the house of key then then the key is in the house of the woman?

when i try to read the row of the woman it does not seem to end well as the scythe is in the house of the moon. so does this mean even if we talk again things will still not work out?

when i try to read the 4 destiny cards at the bottom, does this mean that will meet someone new who will be another fail? coz the rider is in the house of the cross...

please help Sad

jusmail
17-07-2014, 08:59 PM
GT is a complicated spread. Start off with a 3, 5, or 9 card spread.

FairyCrystal
29-08-2014, 09:34 AM
Wouldn't mind having a look at it, but it's an old topic by now, and I'd need a picture of the spread.
If he's above you, that could mean you are still focusing on him too much. (The column that you're in, is the present). An ex should be in the past.
All I can say now is: an ex is an ex for a reason. Let go of him and move on with your life.