PDA

View Full Version : Do spiritual cleansers work?

carebear
28-06-2014, 03:58 PM
I was browsing through the local shoppers guide today and a small business had a large add on spiritual cleansings. Cleansing bad energy and negative curses that have caused bad luck. I was wondering, do these business actually work? I have had some bad luck this year, I was wondering if these promoted businesses such as spiritual healers actually help in clearing "bad luck" or would I have better luck clearing it on my own. ( praying)

Thank you in advance

Twin Lightz
29-06-2014, 07:45 PM
The short and simple answer is yes.

The long and detailed answer is it depends on the individual(s) performing the service and the service itself that is being performed. Praying always helps but depending on the situation and the person, simply praying will not be enough.

Some things, only that individual can do for themselves. An example would be cutting Karmic ties. I personally would be leery of any business that offers cutting your karmic ties/cords for you. That would be considered a misuse as it is up to the individual to balance their karmic debt.

An organization that teaches or shows an individual how to do that vs offering to do it for them would be preferred.

Delina
15-07-2014, 02:39 PM
Sorry for my ignorance, Twin Lightz, but what do you mean by "cutting Karmic ties" and how would one do that?

Twin Lightz
15-07-2014, 06:51 PM
Sorry for my ignorance, Twin Lightz, but what do you mean by "cutting Karmic ties" and how would one do that?

Karmic ties are basically cycles of karma that you can have with an individual or groups of people.

If you have wronged someone in a past life it is possible that they can be in your present life and harming you the same way. I have seen and heard of many stories of married couples, one will either hurt or be physically abusive to the other in a past lifetime and in their current lifetime the roles will reverse.

However, in their current lifetime they may not even be married... it could be a parent/child relationship instead of a marriage.

In this scenario, they have karmic ties to each other because one is always hurting the other. This cycle will repeat until one of them learns from it and/or breaks the cycle by not hurting the other or until they sever that karmic tie. This of course does not only apply to this type of scenario, I am just using it to explain :smile:

Since karma is something that is accrued by the individual it is important for them to work on it themselves. This is why I said someone can not or should not offer to do it for you.

Cutting the cords works best when you know the specific situation that created it. It is not necessary to know, but IMO it is better because knowing the situation is like acknowledging that there is an issue, that it is an issue that you created and that you consciously wish to correct it.

So that can involve reviewing your personal Akashic Record or getting a reading if you do not have access to it (I prefer this over a past life regression). Once you have what you need, there are specific meditations you can do and/or work with the Violet Flame.

I hope this information helps.

Delina
16-07-2014, 05:40 AM
Thanks! Great explanation!

I have a very close friend who, for the last few years has changed and become very negative. She now seems very jealous of me. We're still friends but I've cut down somewhat on contact and don't share absolutely everything like I used to.

I wouldn't want to delve into cutting karmic ties (I have no idea of our past life history or what's in my akashic record), but I was wondering if there's some sort of spiritual cleansing or something else I could do to protect myself from her.

sea-dove
16-07-2014, 07:18 AM
I personally from my experiences have found that one cant cut karmic ties before it is the right time to do this.

Ive tried cutting one which obviously must of been before the right time (it cut fine at a later date) as it just wasnt cutting and I was getting the image of the archangels sword coming down upon the cord and it was bouncing off!! I put more intent into it and then the sword was like just sawing across the link with no damage being done to it.

One can always cut negative energy cords when its the right time and it wont affect a relationship badly, it just helps stop those negative energy playing games people do so its easier to stay in ones own space and not get influenced by the other.

Some healers can help clear others bad luck but its not commonly done as people often should be working throu their own karma. More people thou probably help others to break curses and certainly negative energy is often worked on.

One needs to take care thou not to be ripped off by someone with no morals as there are many out there who do these things, charge large prices and are just conning as they dont really do these. So make sure you use someone with good references or who you know you could trust if you are paying decent money for these services.

Twin Lightz
16-07-2014, 09:15 AM
Hi Delina

I wouldn't be too worried about your friend. Sometimes as we "wake up" other still asleep just treat us and look at us differently, especially if they are negative. :wink: I also do not think you would need a cleansing but protection is always a good thing to have!

Sea-dove

You bring up a very good point! This also ties into what I mentioned about knowledge of the incident that caused the attachment. Acknowledgment symbolizes that you have learned from the event(s) and can move on. If you try to sever it without acknowledging the event it is almost as if the lesson was not received. That may appear as the incorrect time.

Out of curiosity, what changed from the first attempt to the one that worked for you personally? I have personally never had that experience but I also work with the VF which affects the ties differently.