PDA

View Full Version : is they a reason ?

brightlight
27-11-2010, 05:39 PM
hi i was wondering if you think everyone can become mediums ? or is it only special people ? i feel they must be a reason i keep coming back to wanting to develop what i have if i have anything at all i feel so strongly about it too have done for years does anyone know it it will ever happen for me ?
love and light
brightlight x

white_monarch
27-11-2010, 05:59 PM
I think, personally, that everyone is capable of mediumship. Some just come more naturally to it than others. Which means those who don't come to it quite as naturally probably need to work on it more. There's also a possibility that you've blocked it out somehow.

HipDavid
27-11-2010, 06:10 PM
Too many Cheifs, not enough Indians!

Native spirit
27-11-2010, 06:24 PM
:smile: Hey Bright Light,

I am a medium its a normal part of my life, but i know of others who want to become mediums, they need training and experience. to get to where they want to be, some have the ability others dont, it all depends on how much you use it,
but everyone is psychic but not all psychics are mediums.

Namaste

Tricia
27-11-2010, 06:28 PM
A few words from Silver Birch on development (Mediumship)

“No time that is spent in the desire for spiritual attainment is ever wasted. You wait very patiently, I know, but I want you to realize that great progress continues all the time. The bonds of unity between us are being strengthened and there is a quickening in the perceptions of your own soul powers. Growth, unfoldment and evolution are taking place all the time.

Whether manifestation of the spirit is seen or heard does not matter very much. What is more important is the unfolding of your souls’ power, for, as you sit here week after week, so you are attuning yourselves to higher vibrations and becoming more accessible to the wisdom of your ages, which is always waiting to pour itself down into your world of matter, to obey the law of service. But it must find instruments attuned to its vibrations.

And, as your souls unfold and you rise higher and higher in the scale of vibrations, so you come into closer touch with higher and greater spiritual forces, that are not seen or heard but which belong to the eternal realities of the spirit. That is the reality of your lives. So much of your time is spent in chasing the shadows, in trying to capture the illusion, in trying to secure the ephemeral. In silence, in harmony and in love, your souls unfold all the time. Though it may be slow, it is sure and certain.”

Tricia
27-11-2010, 06:29 PM
:smile: Hey Bright Light,

I am a medium its a normal part of my life, but i know of others who want to become mediums, they need training and experience. to get to where they want to be, some have the ability others dont, it all depends on how much you use it,
but everyone is psychic but not all psychics are mediums.

Namaste

That is so very true Native spirit:smile:

Tricia
27-11-2010, 06:48 PM
hi i was wondering if you think everyone can become mediums ? or is it only special people ? i feel they must be a reason i keep coming back to wanting to develop what i have if i have anything at all i feel so strongly about it too have done for years does anyone know it it will ever happen for me ?
love and light
brightlight x

Have you tried contacting your local spiritualist church, there maybe members there who know of development circles/groups?

I know from past experience, mediumship isn't for everyone. Developing takes a great deal of time, commitment and dedication.

You mention, you feel there must be a reason you keep coming back.......... You know, spirit do at times, impress upon us, you know, when we have that inner knowing/thought etc :)

Spiritlite
27-11-2010, 10:26 PM
I believe everyone has the ability it's just a matter of learning inside how to do it and letting it happen if it's in your future or present to be a medium.
Spiritlite.

brightlight
27-11-2010, 10:29 PM
aww thanks i am going to start delevlopment next year but i just dont know if i have anything to develop but hopefuly i have thank you all for your replys love and light brightlight x

LadyB.
28-11-2010, 09:33 AM
We can all communicate with spirit.

Some are more naturally talented at it, some personalities are better suited to it.

It takes a years of hard work and patience to be become really proficient as a medium..and a lot of meditating..:D I still have a long way to go to be as good as I intend to be.

A lot of people get a bit of development under their belt and unleash themselves on the world as 'mediums'. Just gives mediumship a bad name...:rolleyes:

Also you have to be at right time in your life, stable and balanced

If your intentions are pure and you are wanting to develop for the right reasons, help will be sent your way....

Personally developing my mediumship is the best thing that ever happened to me. It's a wonderful journey and has helped me grow so much as a human being. It is hard, sometimes lonely and incredibly emotional at times.. but every day I wake excited at what spiritual adventure the day has in store for me...:smile:

I would start meditating every day even if it's just for 5 mins to start with..be a great foundation for your development!

Good luck :hug3:

B
X

shaya48
28-11-2010, 12:17 PM
love and light
brightlight x

:smile: HI BRIGHTLIGHT,

WE ARE ALL BORN WITH THE GIFTS WE ARE MEANT TO HAVE AND USE IF ON A SPIRITUAL PATH AND TO BE HELPERS OF OTHERS.

IF YOU ARE NOT MEANT TO HAVE MEDIUMSHIP, THEN WHAT YOU ARE WORKING WITH IS ALL YOU NEED TO DO YOUR SPIRITUAL WORK. SPIRIT GIVES YOU WHAT ENERGIES YOU NEED AT ANY GIVEN TIME AND PROGRESS YOUR LEARNING WHEN THEY KNOW YOU ARE READY TO ADVANCE TO A HIGHER LEVEL OF LEARNING.

ALOT OF EXPERIENCES THAT WE HAVE IN OUR LIFES JOURNEY HERE ON THIS EARTH PLANE, ARE A BIG PART OF OUR LEARNING TO BE PREPARED FOR OUR SPIRITUAL WORK.

I EXPERIENCED GRIEF, AS PART OF MY LEARNING, BUT DIDNT KNOW THAT UNTIL THE TIME WAS RIGHT FOR ME TO KNOW THAT LOSING MY SON WAS THE OPENING UP OF MY SPIRITUAL PATH AND PURPOSE HERE TO HELP AND CONNECT OTHERS TO THEIR LOVED ONES IN SPIRIT TO BRING THEM COMFORT, MESSAGES OF LOVE, HOPE, REASURRANCE AND PROOF OF THE AFTER LIFE DOES EXIST, AND THE SPIRIT WORLD IS REAL.

EVERYONE WILL HAVE THEIR OWN NECESSARY EXPERIENCES TO TEACH THEM AND LEARN FROM, AS ACCORDING TO HOW THEY ARE MEANT TO WORK WITH OTHERS AS SPIRITUAL WORKERS, BUT WONT NECESSARILY HAVE THE ABILITY OF MEDIUMSHIP OR NEED IT TO DO THEIR WORK, WE ALL HAVE THE RIGHT GIFTS WITH THE RIGHT ENERGY TO DO GODS WORK AND WE ALL HAVE SOMETHING VALUABLE TO OFFER AS THOSE IN NEED AS INDIVIDUALS .

THERE ARE MANY EARTH ANGELS AMONGST US WHO WORK BEHIND THE SCENES DOING INCREDIABLE ACTS OF KINDNESS, AND GREATNESS GIVING OF THEMSELVES, AND SHINING THEIR OWN INNER LIGHT TO HELP, OTHER SOULS, ANIMALS, OUR MOTHER EARTH, OUR OCEANS AND MARINE LIFE THAT ARE IN GREAT NEED OF HELP.

THEY ARE ALL GIFTED WITH THE ABILITY TO HELP IN THE WAY THEY HAVE CHOSEN AND HAVE BEEN CHOSEN FOR.

I HAVE BEEN HELPED BY MANY EARTH ANGELS THROUGHOUT MY LIFE AND IN MY MOST DARKEST TIMES WHEN I SAW NO HOPE OR HAD LOST MY FAITH IN JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING, THERE ARE SO AMAZING PEOPLE ON THE PLANET WHO REALLY CARE ABOUT US AND LOVE ENOUGH TO REACH OUT THEIR HAND TO US. GOD BLESS THEM ALL, LOVE AND LIGHT SHAYA:hug3:

mac
29-11-2010, 08:26 AM
Could you please not SHOUT in your writing? :icon_eek: (CAPITALS = shouting)

deepsea
29-11-2010, 09:50 PM
I have never been trained as a medium but let my gift lead me on what to give and not to give.
To me it is a natural gift and should be used in that way.
Deepsea

Serenity Bear
30-11-2010, 07:22 PM
Mediums are born and not made (Gordon Higginson said this and I totally agree). You can be a medium and not know it, with a massive incident like illness or accident bringing it to a for, but the majority are mediums from birth.

There are reasons for this:

Body - The physical body needs to be a certain shape and make up to be able to work with the spiritual energy. There is a reason why mediums are of a large/solid build.

Mental - Im afraid you need to be a certain type of person to be a medium. You have to be able to experience the passings of people on yourself which can be very unpleasant. Then you need to be strong enough to not be put on by spirit as any 'sap' like person would be. You have to be tough mentally.

Spiritual - Most mediums are extremely down to Earth, you do go through an airy fairy stage but you soon get passed that.

Others - Most arent addictive types, are totally passionate about mediumship, and are kindness personified but not to be messed with. Through extensive training (by spirit) they have to disciplined and determind, as well as excellent time keepers.

Those who dont fit the above criteria soon fall by the wayside and struggle. Some just dont get anything so work in other areas of the church, such as administration. Some take on the energy too quickly and burn out or let the ego take too much control - mediums are humility personified.

Everyone is born with a Devine Pathway or talent, you just need to find it. Mediumship is extremely hard, and for those of us who deal with in on a daily basis know its not as glamourus as most think.

A very well known medium once told me ' Not everyone who plays the piano is a Concert Pianist'. Iv never forgotten is compliment. I would say go find what your are the leader of the field and be passionate about it.

brightlight
30-11-2010, 08:27 PM
thank you x