PDA

View Full Version : I really like to be here.

Pagandell
24-05-2014, 12:16 AM
This is the only place I know where I can be my self, with the confidence that others around me are the same.
My true Sanctuary.......:D
Yeah thanks SF.

muileag
24-05-2014, 12:20 AM
This is the only place I know where I can be my self, with the confidence that others around me are the same.
Yeah thanks SF.

Thank you for sharing your appreciation...it's contagious :smile:

Pagandell
24-05-2014, 12:37 AM
Thank you for sharing your appreciation...it's contagious :smile:
Real magic, able to roam around freely. :hug3:

Heaven
14-07-2014, 07:17 PM
I know what you mean! That's why I like this forum, I love talking about almost all the topics in the forum, too shame that no one that I know in person doesn't like talking about this stuff! but some topics are a little too weird to talk to anyone anyhow, lol.

Ciona
31-07-2014, 08:59 PM
I feel the same way. I feel very safe here. This forum is a nice, relaxing safe haven for me, away from certain people and certain toxic environments. It's a joy to me to think I have a place like this which will be very supplemental to my life while I pursue my activities.

umbridge
01-08-2014, 04:47 PM
Same here!

Hugs my friends! :hug:

Volaju
03-08-2014, 01:56 PM
Yeah thanks SF.

Yes to that!

Pagandell
16-08-2014, 05:08 PM
I know what you mean! That's why I like this forum, I love talking about almost all the topics in the forum, too shame that no one that I know in person doesn't like talking about this stuff! but some topics are a little too weird to talk to anyone anyhow, lol.

Yeah I don't know anyone I can talk to about these subjects its strange when I think about it. :confused:
That's why I really like to be here :D

LillyBelle
16-08-2014, 10:03 PM
This is my first day posting here,and it is a very nice place :)

Xiomara
16-08-2014, 10:29 PM
Indeed feels great to be here

:hug3:

LadyMay
16-08-2014, 10:53 PM
I agree this place feels like home. I can actually discuss the things important to me because as others have said a lot of spiritual stuff is a bit strange and it's not really something you can go telling other people in day to day life.

Pagandell
17-08-2014, 08:10 PM
I feel the same way. I feel very safe here. This forum is a nice, relaxing safe haven for me, away from certain people and certain toxic environments. It's a joy to me to think I have a place like this which will be very supplemental to my life while I pursue my activities.

Yeah getting away from certain people and toxic environments, so true :angel4:
And all this crazy stuff going on at the moment wars and stuff :cussing:

howl hej
28-08-2014, 06:13 PM
Fate took its course

This place.

Kudos to you all for being you :D

Pagandell
06-09-2014, 07:52 PM
Fate took its course This place. Kudos to you all for being you :D
Lets face it, where else can you have a decent conversation :hug3:

linen53
11-10-2014, 07:10 PM
Conversations I have here would be considered insane to those I am surrounded by.

Pagandell
18-10-2014, 06:05 PM
Conversations I have here would be considered insane to those I am surrounded by.

Yes I know exactly what you mean, but at the same time this is the place where real truth is spoken :angel4: ................

Swami Chihuahuananda
19-10-2014, 08:56 AM
Other boards I visit.... they know I'm a bit eccentric . One place is cool because it's a fan site of a musician who's got some serious esoteric/occult leanings. The other place is your typical male geezer site, and though it's musicians, there are a lot of people diametrically opposite of me in life , so things get contentious. SF is different . I can be as weird as I want and still find people who are even weirder :wink: Maybe not weirder ; just a different flavor of non-mainstream :D

LadyMay
19-10-2014, 09:24 AM
You're a musician Dar?

I frequent a couple of other forums too. One is a psychology board and another is the starseed network. The former is good but not really as interesting, and there are a lot of unhealthy people and trolls wandering around looking for people to eat. The latter is just a bit too out there for me, and not really as grounded. I like this place because I feel I can be myself. There's no other place I can talk about my life experiences so openly and freely. I love this little community of ours. :hug3:

Pagandell
19-10-2014, 05:25 PM
Other boards I visit.... they know I'm a bit eccentric . One place is cool because it's a fan site of a musician who's got some serious esoteric/occult leanings. The other place is your typical male geezer site, and though it's musicians, there are a lot of people diametrically opposite of me in life , so things get contentious. SF is different . I can be as weird as I want and still find people who are even weirder :wink: Maybe not weirder ; just a different flavor of non-mainstream :D

Yeah not really been on many other boards, went on a very popular London one but as soon as I said I read the Tarot cards or talked about any thing spiritual I had all these trolls swearing and having a go at me :confused:

Pagandell
19-10-2014, 06:26 PM
You're a musician Dar? I frequent a couple of other forums too. One is a psychology board and another is the starseed network. The former is good but not really as interesting, and there are a lot of unhealthy people and trolls wandering around looking for people to eat. The latter is just a bit too out there for me, and not really as grounded. I like this place because I feel I can be myself. There's no other place I can talk about my life experiences so openly and freely. I love this little community of ours. :hug3:

Yeah love this little community too. with all me heart :hug3: :icon_flower: