PDA

View Full Version : Epileptic Seizures or Demonic Possesion?

Heaven
14-05-2014, 05:25 PM
I worked for The Epilepsy Foundation for 5 years. I learned a lot from the people that have Epilepsy and other disabilities and meet very nice people along the way. In one particular case caught my attention, one of the workers had a daughter with epilepsy and she told me the stuff that her 4 year old daughter would tell her and it just did not made sense to me and it did not seem to fit the symptoms that people with Epilepsy have. She told me that her daughter would curse at her constantly and tell her how much she hated her, how ugly she was, she would tell her too that she wanted to kill her too. Now this harsh words are coming from the mouth of a FOUR year old girl. I honestly think that this little girl is more possessed than having epilepsy. I have heard that demonic possessions do trigger seizures. In fact years ago, people that had epilepsy where treated as demonic possession. Thank God that change for the good of the people that did in fact suffered from Epilepsy. I'm just curious what you guys think of this story, do you think this little girl had epilepsy or was she possessed. I have meet many people that had epilepsy and they don't curse, or say evil things like that little girl said. I was about to tell that lady that her daughter sounded more of a haunting case instead of a epileptic case. I kind of feel bad cause I never aware the mother of a possibility, but I think they would had fire me. Any thoughts??

Jenny Crow
16-05-2014, 03:40 AM
I think there's a very strong possibility that the little girl was possessed.
I've read more than once that many cases of so-called mental illness have actually been cases of possession.

desert rat
16-05-2014, 12:34 PM
It does sound more like some thing other than a med. problem . I would think they could do a brain scan and see . The docs would probly want to zonk her out with drugs tho.

Lynn
16-05-2014, 02:22 PM
Hello

Its a fine line that has to be walked with the medical and the spiritual balance. My Son would say things to me that were not nice, and it was his frustrations that I did not understand that there really was a "man in his room". Even his Medium Mom missed that he was seeing someone....a fact he still reminds me of at 15. He got mad at me and would vent that out, it was not coming from the man in the room with him as that was his Grandfather, it was out of frustrations I did not believe him.

It was not easy when we would have Dr's appointments and he would blurt out about the man in his room with the three dogs and one cat.....or LOL at 6 months with his shot, go "you bad mama" ....he talked very early, so at the age of two he could clearly communicate frustrations but being two the brain was a head of the body most times.

Kids pick up so much from what we watch even when they are in the other room with the TV on....so we wonder where it comes from at times but its been heard by them over and over again.....we just don't realize that.

Lynn

Heaven
16-05-2014, 07:23 PM
Lol, I know exactly what your saying Lynn! lol, Kids pick up everything. I have a 3 1/2 year old daughter and an 18month old boy and I couldn't imagine her or him talking to me like that. If she ever did, I would drop a bucket of holy water on her! lol There are times that she talks to me about monsters but that's what she seen on TV. I do my best to listen to her in case if she ever tells me that she is talking to an imaginary friend, that would creep me out. It most have been very frustrating for your son at that time. That's why I feel bad for that little girl cause I know there must be something else. Like what desert rat said doctors would just drug these kids, to me that's sad. A lot of people don't believe in stuff like these and they think its a mental condition and in some cases is not. Thanks Jenny Crow for your comment too!