View Full Version : Animals

Kaiteekins
12-05-2014, 08:31 AM
Can you ask about lost animals?

LadyTerra
12-05-2014, 03:22 PM
I am sorry for your loss.:hug2:

Yes--you can ask about lost Animals.

May your lost friend find their way home to you (very soon).

Phoenix Rising
13-05-2014, 01:49 AM
Kaiteekins, what you need to do to find the lost animal is called map dowsing. I still have to learn this myself, so I would suggest you look online for something to explain it to you. From what I understand, you need a map and you move the pendulum across it until you get a hit yes. But I am sure there is better instruction online. Wishing you all the best in your search.

Jenny Crow
13-05-2014, 03:03 AM
What Pendulum Princess posted is basically how you do it.

The other way you can ask is get a map of your local area and then hold the pendulum over a certain area and ask the pendulum if (the animal's name) is in this area. If no, then move to another area.

I also hope your lost friend is home very soon.

Kaiteekins
14-05-2014, 07:37 AM
Thankyou, he wasn't my cat but my friends. He's home now but is very sick, and is currently at the vet (he has a thing were he can't pee and his bladder nearly exploded) I hope he gets better soon, thanks.

LadyTerra
14-05-2014, 03:43 PM
Thankyou, he wasn't my cat but my friends. He's home now but is very sick, and is currently at the vet (he has a thing were he can't pee and his bladder nearly exploded) I hope he gets better soon, thanks.

I am so glad he made it home. He probably has a UT infection--which the Vet will be able to prescribe antibiotics for and your Friend's Kitty will be better (very soon).:wink:

starling
14-05-2014, 08:34 PM

Hope the puss feels better soon.

Phoenix Rising
14-05-2014, 08:59 PM
If he's fixed, it might be crystals. My cat got that.

Jenny Crow
15-05-2014, 02:46 AM
Glad to hear he's home and getting the medical attention he needs:smile:

Kaiteekins
16-05-2014, 07:44 AM
Thanks guys ❤️