PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on a Cross

Lynn
10-05-2014, 05:46 PM
Hello

Watching a TV show on the paranormal and the Father on it made an interesting comment that in all the blessings and clearings I have attended I never came to think on. He said that you use a cross with the body of Christ on it, always, that a cross without the body is just an instruent of torture.

While we tend to think on one crucifixion it was a common form of putting one to death, and sadly many thousands lost their lives in that way, the cross is seen as a tool of blessings.

I personally feel that the power comes from within, it is the intentions we put forth to the objects of blessings we carry forth with us.

So thoughts on the body being on the cross does that add a deeper meaning and bring in more energy blessings ? Or does it bring in the feelings of sorrow and sadness like I feel from it at times.

Lynn

MorpHnStorM
11-05-2014, 04:23 AM
Hello

Watching a TV show on the paranormal and the Father on it made an interesting comment that in all the blessings and clearings I have attended I never came to think on. He said that you use a cross with the body of Christ on it, always, that a cross without the body is just an instruent of torture.

While we tend to think on one crucifixion it was a common form of putting one to death, and sadly many thousands lost their lives in that way, the cross is seen as a tool of blessings.

I personally feel that the power comes from within, it is the intentions we put forth to the objects of blessings we carry forth with us.

So thoughts on the body being on the cross does that add a deeper meaning and bring in more energy blessings ? Or does it bring in the feelings of sorrow and sadness like I feel from it at times.

Lynn

For me personally, I don't like the idea of using the cross as a symbol, with or without the body, due to the very fact that that was a means of torture and execution. Esp. against Christ...

It would be no different than if I chose to keep the murder weapon that was used to torture or take the life of a loved one (or anyone for that matter, it doesn't even have to be someone close to me). I can't imagine keeping the weapons as a symbol of blessing...

At the same time, I realize (and understand) that it's more about the thoughts and energy that one attaches to the object(s), that gives said object(s) the significance/meaning to the ones in possession of them.

Heaven
14-05-2014, 05:07 PM
I believe that the cross has no effect whatsoever on a blessing. What matters the most is the faith that's put into the prayer or the blessing itself. "With faith you can move mountains". Sometimes that's why does type of blessings don't work, cause they are putting their faith in an object instead of putting their faith in Jesus Christ itself. Every religion has its own beliefs. I personally don't like crosses myself they have some sort of creepiness to it. Specially since Jesus died in one.

desert rat
15-05-2014, 02:24 AM
The way I see it is if the being you want to kick out believes in power of the cross or not .

sarek
15-05-2014, 07:28 AM
I have been told by an energy healer that in one of my previous incarnations I have apparently also been crucified. Then she helped repair some of the associated discomfort I have in the shoulder and back area.

The cross, BTW is also a symbol of the intersection of earthly life (the horizontal) and divine influence (the vertical)

desert rat
15-05-2014, 12:25 PM
p.s. My point is if the ghosts believe that the cross is just a piece of plastic or wood and has no power then they stay .