PDA

View Full Version : Guy in closet.

white_monarch
10-05-2014, 02:00 AM
So there's this thing in my closet, presents as a faceless male (think slenderman appearence) and sometimes it seems darky/naught and sometimes it just seems weirdly curious and affronted. I've tried to clear him out twice with sage and with salt water and prayer but while he seems to shoo off the next time my mind wanders it's to him and it feels like he's back and watching me.

I'm not really afraid, but very cautious of it. My friend thinks he's a leech. I'm not longer sure what to think. Any suggestions on what it is and how to deal with it?

LondonBound
10-05-2014, 02:27 AM
One of my best friends says if there's a benevolent spirit that you don't want, just say: If you're not from God's light, please leave. She had a shadow person in her home, said that, and she said he never came back. Good luck!

white_monarch
11-05-2014, 05:11 AM
Thank you :D

linen53
11-05-2014, 02:21 PM
So are you perceiving a negative energy or just a confused or lost one? It is easy to be cautious of something we don't understand.

white_monarch
11-05-2014, 11:34 PM
Sometimes negative, like a malicious face, but sometimes just kind of perplexed and lonely or like it doesn't understand why I keep trying to chase it away. I don't know - like two halves of the same coin, or like it's trying to figure out what I perceive it as and play it's part. Hard to explain. It's worrisome sometimes and other times I'm just like "Ugh, hi again."

linen53
12-05-2014, 02:12 AM
Sooooo, when it seems malicious are those the times you feel apprehensive?

white_monarch
12-05-2014, 02:35 AM
Yes, mostly, but 'm still kind of freaked by it when it's just kind of confused. Like. I guess I'm fine and just kind of annoyed with it when it's daylight or whatever, but when I get ready to go to sleep and turn out all my lights and everything I'm suddenly pretty freaked out by it. Does that make sense?

linen53
12-05-2014, 01:00 PM
I think it does. The way I see it is when you feel the apprehension, the spirit seems evil when you aren't apprehensive it is confused. I think the evil is your perception of it.

Have you tried communicating with it?

white_monarch
12-05-2014, 03:20 PM
Not much more then "please leave." What would you suggest?