PDA

View Full Version : Some help/advice needed

Maple-tree
06-05-2014, 11:21 AM
Hey there everyone!

with my hopes up, I wanted to see if there are people here that can help me.
I was hoping that there are maybe some people here, that can feel or know, if something/someone is in my house.
And in what way it en-changes my own energy.
I was hoping that there are people here on this forum, that can feel or know more clearly what is going on.
I am not a psychic, but suspect something is going on.

I do not want to give too much information to begin with, so that I do not influence the person that tries to help, with too much information.
But if more information is needed, I would be very willing to give it.

I cannot put in words how much it would help me.
If it is true that some energy is here, that has an influence on me, I really need to find out how to deal with that. Maybe I would move.

So, please, if there is anyone here that can help me by looking into it. I would be very very grateful.

desert rat
06-05-2014, 12:54 PM
If you think a ghost or some form of astral being has some kind of control on you there are some standard forms of psychic self protection .

Maynah
06-05-2014, 01:13 PM
Does this energy make you feel depressed?

Maple-tree
06-05-2014, 01:44 PM
Hey there Desert rat and Maynah,
Thanks for the replies :)

Desert rat, how do these work exactly? I have tried to visualize something around me, to protect myself. But I found out that I am not able, at all, to keep that up every moment of night and day.
So I am not sure how to do that.
The best way to protect myself seems to be to go away from my house, any other place is good. So the problem seems to be tied to my house. That is why I wondered if it is an energy or spirit.

Maynah, I would not call it depression. But some aspects of it come close to what depressed people experience.

Maple-tree
06-05-2014, 01:49 PM
Should I give some more information about it?

confusedBelle
06-05-2014, 02:25 PM
Hey there Desert rat and Maynah,
Thanks for the replies :)

Desert rat, how do these work exactly? I have tried to visualize something around me, to protect myself. But I found out that I am not able, at all, to keep that up every moment of night and day.
So I am not sure how to do that.
The best way to protect myself seems to be to go away from my house, any other place is good. So the problem seems to be tied to my house. That is why I wondered if it is an energy or spirit.

Maynah, I would not call it depression. But some aspects of it come close to what depressed people experience.

Hi, I'm currently experiencing the same thing.
I'm actually not new to get attached by them, but I'm currently get the strong and evil one attached on me. She follows me every single second.
It's really tormenting.

You're luckier that it's only attached on your house.
Hope you'll get some helps.

Shine
07-05-2014, 12:56 AM
Sometimes when I go somewhere, a house for example, I pick up the energy of what took place there before. Negative energy or postive energy. One house that was turned into a historic building made me feel so sick and depressed I left to go outside within the first 5 minutes!

Do you suppose this could be what's happening to you.?

Shine :)

Maynah
07-05-2014, 01:37 AM
You can expand on it if you like. What I'm getting is restriction, a feeling of smothering even, like this energy is taking up so much space making you feel claustrophobic.
Do a cleansing with sage around the house, let spirit know this is your home and any negative energy is not welcome. Open windows and radiate positivity. If this fails then maybe communicating with spirit is what's needed.

desert rat
07-05-2014, 02:30 AM
One method is the circulation of white light . The idea is to fill your self with white light . This is a shortned version of a ritual from the golden dawn .
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=56764

Jenny Crow
07-05-2014, 03:31 AM
It might be a good idea to sage the whole house.

Maple-tree
07-05-2014, 07:28 AM
Quote Maynah: What I'm getting is restriction, a feeling of smothering even, like this energy is taking up so much space making you feel claustrophobic.

Mahnah :This is almost exactly what it is, the word restriction is very well put!

The problem is very hard for me to explain. I have tried to write it down here three times now but cannot seem to find the right way to explain it.
But it is pretty much what you said. The word 'restricted' is genius, I am happy that you said it because it describes it better then I could have come up with.
I feel restricted in my own home. I feel blocked from doing things, going out, to carry out plans. Even when I totally 'want' to do these things.

When I am not in my home, I feel way better. Plans and inspiration come up again, I feel like myself again, I have loads of ideas to make my life better.
But as soon as I am in my house again, I change.
I used to think it is just a mental problem or something.
But when I am somewhere else, I do not have this problem, which is weird.

I used to be working on becoming an artist. Since I live here, I have barely been able to pick up a brush. Or come up with ideas. When I do push myself to try, it is just so hard to fight it. I almost physically feel pushed back from doing it. My body becomes heavy and weak, my mind gets blocked. I usually stop before I began, because it feels so horrible.
It also happens with other things, pretty much anything that has to do with growth or working on my future. And.. that anything has to do with going out of my home. I feel blocked from going out, even when I know for sure that I will feel better as soon as I am out. It is so hard to get to that point, because I have to fight this restricted something. It is almost physically hard to go out.

Only recently I fully became aware of the fact that it is only when I am at home, and how strange that is.
I started to realize that it could be something in my home causing this. I tried to figure out what it could be.
I remembered that someone told me that a man passed away here, before I moved in. Maybe it is him. Or maybe it is someone else.
What came to mind is that it is not an evil being or something, but maybe.. something that is jealous? Or lonely?
Something that wants to keep me here, something that wants to keep me from growing and moving away.
Something that wants me to feel the same as him/her, so that he/she is not alone?
Something that gets angry when I try to do things it does not want me to do.

These are just thoughts, maybe it is my imagination.

I tried the sage thing a couple of times in the past. And it feels better for a couple of hours, but not too long. I also tried to imagine my house being filled up with light, so that everything dark cannot reside here.
And I tried to ask this person to please let me be, and stop doing to me what it is doing.
But maybe I am not strong enough or maybe I do it wrong.
I do know that I really need to change this situation, or leave this house.

I keep asking this person, in my thoughts to please stop it. Maybe I should say it out loud but I am a bit scared to make it angry. I am alone, and I would completely freak out if something happened.

The weird thing is that when I first entered this home, it felt very welcoming and friendly. As if the man that used to live here was happy with the company. I do not think he is the problem actually. But I am not completely sure. Maybe it changed.

If anyone has something that can help.. please tell me. I want to change it, without making it angry or hurt. Because that will just cause more difficulties. And I do not feel it is evil or anything, but maybe angry, lonely, jealous or confused or something. (or all of them)

-----
Desert rat, thank you. I might try it if I have the guts :)

Shine, yes, it could very well be.

Maynah
07-05-2014, 08:23 AM
OMG Ok so this is what I really saw but didn't say..

I see a man, quite a large overweight man, taller than you, wearing black tshirt and shorts. He is pushing up against you with his arms stretched out.. This is why I used the word restricted. He is restricting you from physically moving. I don't fear him so neither should you. I get the feeling of lonliness, despair. Let me try and communicate with him.

Maynah
07-05-2014, 08:36 AM
Please let me know if you feel the energy has shifted.

Maple-tree
07-05-2014, 08:47 AM
I appreciate this very much, thank you for putting your effort into this. Even though I am a complete stranger to you :)

I do not know yet if the energy has shifted. I do not feel good, but maybe that is caused by something else. I will go outside for a bit to see if there is a difference.
The internet stopped for a moment when I wanted to read what you had written. I had to restart it to be able to read it. I told this person to 'stop it'. I guess I believed this person was doing it.

It could be that I cannot feel a change because I am angry, in a way, I guess. I want him to leave me alone. And stop interfering. I feel a bit confused, I am not sure what is what (what is me, what is him etc). So maybe I am not clear enough to sense changes.
I felt angry and felt that I need to push right through whatever he does, and do whatever I want to. But maybe that makes him angry.

I will go outside for some time.

What happened when you tried?

Maynah
07-05-2014, 08:51 AM
I know how you must be feeling. You should try and relax. I will pm you.