PDA

View Full Version : Angels

windwillow
23-11-2010, 12:16 AM
Hi everyone,

So recently I have felt the presence of angels around me. I don't know exactly how I knew, call it a certian recent interest in them, I'm not quite sure how to explain it.
After talking to my mother the other day, she said she felt it too.
The very next day, my mother told me her friend sent her a link on how to talk to your angels. How weird is that? So recently, I have felt the need to pray to my angels. I was driving when it first happened. I had just gone through a rough breakup, and was asking my angels for guidance, and just right then, an ambulence rushed by. I didn't know what to make of it until a few minutes later. My angels were telling me help is on the way! The very next day, I was again, in the car driving, and I prayed to my angels once more, and what do you know? Not a moment after that, another ambulence flew by. Help is on the way was all I could think of. After that, I pulled up into my local gift shop and walked through the door, where I found a pile of angel cards waiting for what seemed to be me.
It seemed way to weird for just coincidence. So naturally, I looked through the decks, they called to me. I found a rather pretty purple deck by Doreen Virtue that I absolutely loved. I bought them and brought them home. Sure enough, the first card I got had everything to do with what had been happening to me in this relationship.

Now I want to connect to my angels further. I would like to know more about them, become closer to them, or know their names.
Does anyone have any angel stories, or know ways of connecting to your angels?

Xan
23-11-2010, 12:28 AM
Since they are already making themselves known to you, windwillow... your next step could be to ask Them how to get closer, know their names, and hear and feel direct communication with them.

blessings on your new adventure
Xan

windwillow
23-11-2010, 12:49 AM
Thanks for your reply. I have tried communicating with the angels again after my experience with them, but my attempts have not turned out as I had planned. I didn't get a sufficient answer the second time around. Perhaps I am just not listening in the right places.

Moon Willow
23-11-2010, 01:37 AM
Hey fellow Willow!

Like anything in this world, if you want to get good at anything you need to practice, practice, practice. :D It could take weeks, months, years so don't be disappointed if you don't get the results you were hoping for on your second time around.

If you ask your Angels they will answer you, it may be that you don't notice their answer, or have expectations of how you should receive their answers. Angels are very creative...as you have already seen by your ambulance incident so keep an open mind and trust that the angels are with you always.

Love, light and blessings on your exciting adventure,
Willow (the Moony type) :hug:

Spiritlite
23-11-2010, 01:45 AM
I pray to my angels a lot especially lately, and usually I can hear what they say in my mind. Different people get messages differently, some hear messages in their mind, some feel messages in their heart and soul, others get signs such as you.
I also ask my angels to guide and protect me and I truly feel they do.
One time when my father was in ICU this past year and almost dying (he lived) I had a dream where he was in his bed and about 20 silver angels were surrounding him looking down on him and healing him, I truly believe they were healing him because following that he came out of it and survived.
Spiritlite.

windwillow
23-11-2010, 01:51 AM
Thank you everyone so much. I suppose I do just need a little more practice listening to the little ways my angels speak to me.
And Spiritlite, what an amazing story, thanks much for sharing. :)

Spiritlite
23-11-2010, 01:52 AM
No problem Wind...xoxox
Spiritlite.

star-child
23-11-2010, 10:52 AM
One time when my father was in ICU this past year and almost dying (he lived) I had a dream where he was in his bed and about 20 silver angels were surrounding him looking down on him and healing him, I truly believe they were healing him because following that he came out of it and survived.
Spiritlite.

Thats so beautiful :smile:

I always feel close to the Angels when I meditate. Through meditation I have asked and heard my Guardian Angels name and felt the energy of Angels. Angela Mcgerr does a set of Angel Cards, a book explaining the cards and a meditation CD. The CD is very good, I tried to find you a link on Amazon but couldn't find it on there, I will keep looking though.

Spiritlite
23-11-2010, 08:54 PM
Star child is was amazing to watch, I was dreaming that I was near the ceiling looking down and they were all bent down over him and I could hear this music I can't describe. It was stunning.
Spiritlite.

LadyB.
24-11-2010, 11:54 AM
In my experience everyones angelic experiences are different.

Some will see, some will hear, some will feel..and some will get more subtle signs.

We are given what is right for us. At that particular time.

The first time I envoked an angel I was nearly blown out of my bedroom by the energy. I got such a fright...:icon_eek: But I am that sort of person. I needed something significant ..and I got it.
I no longer need that sort experience to know they are around me. Usually the energy is more subtle now. Although the first time I envoke an angel I havent met before I usually get a full blown experience...Their energies are all different so it helps me identify them.

The more you talk to your angels and ask for their help the more angelic experiences you will have, I speak to mine first thing in the morning and last thing at night and many times inbetween. especially my three lightworker angels who seem to be around me constantly at the moment.

Angels love being spoken to, sung to, laughed with..(laughed at sometimes) and involved in all aspects of your life. even day to day stuff like shopping..The more you use them the better... Yes, they enjoy going into shops that have angel 'stuff' for sale. Mine are always leading me into shops where I find unexpected angel ceramics, card etc...They have even encouraged me to buy a rug I didn't like at all for my healing room. I brought it home and it looked amazing..:rolleyes:

I have a huge amount of fun and laughter with mine. They are delightful.

We don't actually pray to angels as such.. They are there to serve us, not for us to worship.

We pray to God.

Although I thank God for my angels several times a day. :D

B
X

windwillow
25-11-2010, 10:59 PM
Thanks for sharing! :)

NightSpirit
26-11-2010, 12:13 AM
Do you see a ladder of heirachy leading up to the godhead? Try viewing it in your minds eye as circular...what do you see? Forms a different concept?