PDA

View Full Version : no contact?

debbie.b
22-11-2010, 09:48 PM
if any of you are no longer in physical contact with your tf, who's decision was it to 'walk away'?

17 yrs of separation
22-11-2010, 09:50 PM
His decesion. He just got accepted by major U
and decided it is more important to become bsc mbs phd (*&*^

I want to ask him one day...so how DID THAT WORK OUT FOR YA EH?

17 yrs of separation
22-11-2010, 09:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pd3ru-ciB70

debbie.b
22-11-2010, 09:56 PM
His decesion. He just got accepted by major U
and decided it is more important to become bsc mbs phd (*&*^

I want to ask him one day...so how DID THAT WORK OUT FOR YA EH?

ohhh bless you 17. i can just visualize your face when you ask him that!!! :D

debbie.b
22-11-2010, 09:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pd3ru-ciB70 (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatc h%3Fv%3DPd3ru-ciB70)

wow i play this alot.....says it all hey!!?? :redface:

17 yrs of separation
22-11-2010, 09:58 PM
....there is much i need to say to Him so many rasons why you guys are the only ones who understand me at all...

debbie.b
22-11-2010, 10:01 PM
i've said all there is to say to my tf & more but he chooses not to respond to any of it. they say silence is golden but it's also very very frustrating when you want answers!!

mystical
22-11-2010, 10:07 PM
my twin chose to walk away guess he just not ready but i still be here waiting for him :)))

debbie.b
22-11-2010, 10:10 PM
my twin chose to walk away guess he just not ready but i still be here waiting for him :)))

me too mystical :smile:

SunSister
22-11-2010, 10:14 PM
Mine. I couldn't take all the idiotic things he was putting me through any longer. I put up with far too much from that man for far too long a time. I walked away because I wanted him to grow up and take responsibility for himself and his actions. I couldn't stand the confusing influx of emotions any longer that kept flowing in because he was too scared to deal with them himself. To be honest, I just didn't stick around in his life because I was too scared I was going to smack him full-on in the nose.

His. He has always had the habit of running as fast as he could into any opposite directions from where he should actually be going. His way of handling emotions and fights is to simply walk away. (Needless to say: I am his polar opposite in this. When I get emotional, I stay and I fight quite heavily.) He was the one who always said things like "I don't need a woman to be my equal", so he really walked away from me all on his own. He awakened far too fast and expected everybody else to pick up the pieces for him.

As you can see, it was very much a mutual decision to not have any contact for the time being. I could lie through my teeth and say that he did all of it, but then I'd be downplaying my own role in all the fights and arguments and cold shoulders and stuff. Oh, I do miss that though. I miss the way we clashed over every little thing just to keep ourselves on our toes. I miss how we squabbled about my logic not being his logic and how big his head got when I paid him a compliment. I miss all the crazy stuff we pulled together and all the nutcase ideas we laughed about when it was just him and me in a room. I miss the goosebumps and the half-smiles and the eyerolling, haha. Leaving the physical connection was very much a mutual decision, but I think that we're the typical examples of people who're already very powerful forces of nature when kept separate.. having us together in one room was like a natural disaster wrapped in Christmas packaging.. so, really, I think the decision to walk away was the smartest one we ever made as a team. :wink:

debbie.b
22-11-2010, 10:36 PM
Mine. I couldn't take all the idiotic things he was putting me through any longer. I put up with far too much from that man for far too long a time. I walked away because I wanted him to grow up and take responsibility for himself and his actions. I couldn't stand the confusing influx of emotions any longer that kept flowing in because he was too scared to deal with them himself. To be honest, I just didn't stick around in his life because I was too scared I was going to smack him full-on in the nose.

His. He has always had the habit of running as fast as he could into any opposite directions from where he should actually be going. His way of handling emotions and fights is to simply walk away. (Needless to say: I am his polar opposite in this. When I get emotional, I stay and I fight quite heavily.) He was the one who always said things like "I don't need a woman to be my equal", so he really walked away from me all on his own. He awakened far too fast and expected everybody else to pick up the pieces for him.

As you can see, it was very much a mutual decision to not have any contact for the time being. I could lie through my teeth and say that he did all of it, but then I'd be downplaying my own role in all the fights and arguments and cold shoulders and stuff. Oh, I do miss that though. I miss the way we clashed over every little thing just to keep ourselves on our toes. I miss how we squabbled about my logic not being his logic and how big his head got when I paid him a compliment. I miss all the crazy stuff we pulled together and all the nutcase ideas we laughed about when it was just him and me in a room. I miss the goosebumps and the half-smiles and the eyerolling, haha. Leaving the physical connection was very much a mutual decision, but I think that we're the typical examples of people who're already very powerful forces of nature when kept separate.. having us together in one room was like a natural disaster wrapped in Christmas packaging.. so, really, I think the decision to walk away was the smartest one we ever made as a team. :wink:

yep i hear you on this one.....matt was the 1st to admit to pushing everyone away when he felt he was getting too close. so he pushed & pushed & i stood my ground for as long as he allowed. we could be quite nasty towards each other but it was always to get some sort of reaction when either of us was having doubts about our spirituality or our awakening experience. as he lives 12000 miles away we would spend all day & sometimes most of the night just chatting on the net, we were never stuck for things to say & we both had the same sarcastic sense of humour.
matt is a very powerful soul but really doesn't know how to channel that power yet even though he thinks he's in control of it. over the past year i have 'come into myself' & truly awakened which i must admit was all down to meeting matt as he encouraged me to open myself up to enlightenment as previously i was too afraid to want to experience it.
because of several different reasons, i started to lose it mentally & was on the verge of a mental breakdown. this is where matt decided to abandon me. it was devastating & i hate being away from him but my mind is once again calm which is good. (matt has bipolar & i am empathic & was actually taking on his behaviour everytime we were in contact) so no physical contact is really the best thing right now for my own sanity!!!

mystical
22-11-2010, 10:51 PM
yep i hear you on this one.....matt was the 1st to admit to pushing everyone away when he felt he was getting too close. so he pushed & pushed & i stood my ground for as long as he allowed. we could be quite nasty towards each other but it was always to get some sort of reaction when either of us was having doubts about our spirituality or our awakening experience. as he lives 12000 miles away we would spend all day & sometimes most of the night just chatting on the net, we were never stuck for things to say & we both had the same sarcastic sense of humour.
matt is a very powerful soul but really doesn't know how to channel that power yet even though he thinks he's in control of it. over the past year i have 'come into myself' & truly awakened which i must admit was all down to meeting matt as he encouraged me to open myself up to enlightenment as previously i was too afraid to want to experience it.
because of several different reasons, i started to lose it mentally & was on the verge of a mental breakdown. this is where matt decided to abandon me. it was devastating & i hate being away from him but my mind is once again calm which is good. (matt has bipolar & i am empathic & was actually taking on his behaviour everytime we were in contact) so no physical contact is really the best thing right now for my own sanity!!!

every single word of this is true for me too , scarey lol

debbie.b
22-11-2010, 11:29 PM
that's the thing mystical......so many people mock the concept of twin flames but our experiences all resonate with each other in one way or another so how can we be getting it all wrong? none of us knew one another before we met on here & how many times have we all said 'i could have written that'?
we're not silly young girls that don't know the difference between one emotion or another......... :-)

17 yrs of separation
23-11-2010, 12:07 AM
Deb,
If you want to get real mad go see what SeaZen wrote as the last post in my thread Story...grrr.

LadyImpreza1111
23-11-2010, 04:25 AM
He ran.

But according to my dreams, he has admitted his regret and I interpreted many of them to mean that he ran from the most important thing in his life but at the time he wasn't ready.........but he has asked me to wait and has said he would return........though he won't say when...........like he's trying to surprise me. Its all good.

In prayer one night, I asked God to ask him for me if there was one thing he could say to me if he were standing in front of me............what would it be?

And I dreamt some plumber or something came to my condo looking for my roomate and I told him that he wasn't here and he'd have to call or come back later, and the guy refused to leave and said he'd wait. I was getting frustrated with him, but he wouldn't leave!

When I woke up, I realized what the dream meant. He was saying to me that when he comes back into my life.........he refuses to leave again. And I draw comfort from that.

SpiritStarFly1
23-11-2010, 09:14 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHydngA5C4E&feature=related

This song - The Power of Goodbye by Madonna

I had to walk away because what I felt for him was consuming me. It has been two weeks now and the dreams started again last night (full moon for you eh). This song eats away at my heart, but I have to keep moving on now.

He just isn't open or awake enough to recognise this - he could see something, I could see it in his eyes and felt it in his energies, but he is no way ready for this.

debbie.b
23-11-2010, 09:16 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHydngA5C4E&feature=related (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatc h%3Fv%3DNHydngA5C4E%26amp%3Bfeature%3Drelated)

This song - The Power of Goodbye by Madonna

I had to walk away because what I felt for him was consuming me. It has been two weeks now and the dreams started again last night (full moon for you eh). This song eats away at my heart, but I have to keep moving on now.

He just isn't open or awake enough to recognise this - he could see something, I could see it in his eyes and felt it in his energies, but he is no way ready for this.

i feel for you. it is so hard. sending you lots of love :hug:

SunSister
23-11-2010, 09:25 AM
I actually think it is a wonderful thing for us to find recognition and solace in one another's stories. :smile: We all seem to be in different stages of dealing with the TF-experiences, which makes our posts both teachings and therapy when we talk about it. It's great to see that we are not alone. :hug:

debbie.b
23-11-2010, 09:31 AM
exactly right SunSister. wonderful it is to find others who have very similar stories to our own. at times before i came on sf i thought it was all in my head & i was imagining what was going on, or even worse, thought i may be going mad!!! lol x

NightSpirit
23-11-2010, 10:00 AM

This is a perfect example of soul completing itself...meaning...the soul acknowledging its full presence...
Unfortunately, most times, our human-ness will cause us to react, even though the soul knows better. Sadly, most times we are not yet armed with the tools to over-ride our foolishness and see it for what it really is. When both parties have a good handle on this, great communication, and both work extremely hard to overcome these last vestiges, then you both will stay together and harness that power and project it outwardly for the higher good of all. :smile:

debbie.b
23-11-2010, 10:07 AM
This is a perfect example of soul completing itself...meaning...the soul acknowledging its full presence...
Unfortunately, most times, our human-ness will cause us to react, even though the soul knows better. Sadly, most times we are not yet armed with the tools to over-ride our foolishness and see it for what it really is. When both parties have a good handle on this, great communication, and both work extremely hard to overcome these last vestiges, then you both will stay together and harness that power and project it outwardly for the higher good of all. :smile:

& that is what it's all about in the end. unite, harness, project.........:wink:

mystical
23-11-2010, 10:09 AM
normally its my tiwn who is the one to break off n he did this time also but this time it was different for me , when i last saw him things began to change and i noticed a shift when he cut off last time i found it to not be so hurtful , it was easier for me to just think oh stuff ya n i cut off also however i did lose myself but i didnt feel pain its took a while now to get them feelings back , they neevr left but i eneded up totally cut off from my heart and figured doesnt care how much i hurt i need to feel

NightSpirit
23-11-2010, 10:10 AM
& that is what it's all about in the end. unite, harness, project.........:wink:

YES! ...and more....

debbie.b
23-11-2010, 10:18 AM
YES! ...and more....

that's another thing.....tf shouldn't be romaticised it is far more complex than falling in love with someone. it's about stripping bare your soul. i think tf relationships have to hurt & cause us pain so we can release that unwanted negative energy to make room for the powerful energy of tf combined soul........:D

NightSpirit
23-11-2010, 10:27 AM
that's another thing.....tf shouldn't be romaticised it is far more complex than falling in love with someone. it's about stripping bare your soul. i think tf relationships have to hurt & cause us pain so we can release that unwanted negative energy to make room for the powerful energy of tf combined soul........:D

Well bingo!!!!! Finally!! Do you know how long I've been trying to put this same thing across to the hundreds of tf threads for more then 2yrs?

We are so stuck in the romantic idea of what twinflame is..that we're just not connecting to what it's all about. Yes, you're still acknowledging your physical body and this is the bonus part of all of this. It's like the icing on the cake..or the reward for doing the job right.

If you can get the recipe right...then God Bless you because you've done the job and its all europhia from there on in...as long as you don't get lost in the human love side of it, or allow ego to get an edge...then you both become neon signs for all to see.
Phewww!! my head hurts lol....

debbie.b
23-11-2010, 10:41 AM
Well bingo!!!!! Finally!! Do you know how long I've been trying to put this same thing across to the hundreds of tf threads for more then 2yrs?

We are so stuck in the romantic idea of what twinflame is..that we're just not connecting to what it's all about. Yes, you're still acknowledging your physical body and this is the bonus part of all of this. It's like the icing on the cake..or the reward for doing the job right.

If you can get the recipe right...then God Bless you because you've done the job and its all europhia from there on in...as long as you don't get lost in the human love side of it, or allow ego to get an edge...then you both become neon signs for all to see.

lol hope it don't hurt for long!!!!
i've never been stuck in the romance of it all though. although we had a physical relationship it wasn't at all about that. i stripped myself bare of every single emotion possible with the help of matt but his ego got the better of his true self in the end & he pulled away as far as he could which is a shame as the power was awesome. when we got together spiritually it was like a the clash of the titans but in a good way!! lol
i do believe i much prefer spiritual love between 2 people now that the human obsessive love. :smile:

NightSpirit
23-11-2010, 10:44 AM
lol hope it don't hurt for long!!!!
i've never been stuck in the romance of it all though. although we had a physical relationship it wasn't at all about that. i stripped myself bare of every single emotion possible with the help of matt but his ego got the better of his true self in the end & he pulled away as far as he could which is a shame as the power was awesome. when we got together spiritually it was like a the clash of the titans but in a good way!! lol
i do believe i much prefer spiritual love between 2 people now that the human obsessive love. :smile:

Oh yeh...you're speaking my language..hehe

17 yrs of separation
23-11-2010, 10:46 AM
It is not about falling in love it is ONELOVE

It is so much more.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjdyOY3rCjs

SunSister
23-11-2010, 10:49 AM

Yes, the human side reacts to this with a lot of ego and hurt. The soul knows better than to argue with the bond, but I think that our human side gets too wrapped up in the idea of love and romance most of the time. The entire concept of 'twin flame' has been romanticised for so long that we've forgotten what it's all about. There is euphoria, yes, and the love of a complete soul for all of creation shining the way through to enlightenment.. but there is also a lot of hurt, soul searching and strife going on within the twin bond before you get there.

What I can see now, after some years of debating with myself about it, is that neither of us were ready for what the twin flame bond would truly mean. We were both pretty damaged and we have had to put a lot of work in, both together and separately, to be able to maintain the bond between us without going crazy in the process. What I feel now is that we have grown tremendously in the time we have spent apart and that we can now maybe aim for a civilised attempt to overcome, harness and project the true twin flame bond.

I reached out to him very tentatively back in September with a very open and a visible 'okay if you reply, okay if you don't'-mentality and got a very friendly word back with a promise to write to me more on 11/11. I'm usually not one for looking into signs, but this one was an absolute flashing neon sign for me. It seems like we can now stop all the ego games that were between us before. :smile:

debbie.b
23-11-2010, 10:50 AM
Oh yeh...you're speaking my language..hehe

hehehe :D
don't get me wrong, i do love a bit of romance & all the mushy stuff that goes with it but the emotions in this type of relationship go far beyond, kissing & cuddling & whispering sweet nothing to each other. lol :wink:

17 yrs of separation
23-11-2010, 10:54 AM
Isn't a romantic side more of an Ego based side, kind of like you make me feel beautiful and airy. Dunno.. I never romantisize my Love. It is more like I wish to care for you and nurture you when you phisycal body gets very weak. Not much romance there (especially when it comes to digestion) yuk sorry don't mean to bud in conversation, but can't sleep

NightSpirit
23-11-2010, 10:55 AM
ok...gotta run and eat dinner..be back later to tackle these :)

debbie.b
23-11-2010, 11:07 AM
Isn't a romantic side more of an Ego based side, kind of like you make me feel beautiful and airy. Dunno.. I never romantisize my Love. It is more like I wish to care for you and nurture you when you phisycal body gets very weak. Not much romance there (especially when it comes to digestion) yuk sorry don't mean to bud in conversation, but can't sleep

you make me laugh 17..........:D

17 yrs of separation
23-11-2010, 11:14 AM
LOLOLOL imagine cleaning bums of our LovedOnes ..
Yes my suffering has served me well as to enable me to develop my sense of humour. I also sense humour in God and Earth, people don't realize humour gets us thru easier.
What do you think about what I wrote about romantic side?

debbie.b
23-11-2010, 11:22 AM
i agree that romance is more ego based. my idea of romance though is walking hand in hand along a beach or wherever or hugging on the sofa while watching tv or laughing at silly things together. for me its all about the contact, feeling, touching. i have this thing where i can touch a person & feel what they are feeling & when they are happy it makes me all warm inside. silly hey!!!
as for humour......i've always been humourous, i like to see the lighter side of things. even religion, why do people have to be so blooming serious all the time? you can still believe but what's wrong with having a bit of fun along the way!!!!!

John32241
23-11-2010, 11:52 AM
if any of you are no longer in physical contact with your tf, who's decision was it to 'walk away'?

In my case, the decision was made by our soul essence and directed by our experience coordinator arion, who is Marion's higher self.

As I read all the comments posted here, I can not help but think that an expanded perspective about this subject would be most helpful.

Our perceptions about decision making, how human free choice actually works, may need to be revised. Naturally this is not a popular view for our human ego and the logical mind. However it is the point of view that I am most comfortable with.

I trust that every reality perception is valid and serves the individual in an appropriate way. However the free choice to evolve our perceptions, or not, is the real decision or choice, as I see these things naturally.

John

NightSpirit
23-11-2010, 12:06 PM
Yes, the human side reacts to this with a lot of ego and hurt. The soul knows better than to argue with the bond, but I think that our human side gets too wrapped up in the idea of love and romance most of the time. The entire concept of 'twin flame' has been romanticised for so long that we've forgotten what it's all about. There is euphoria, yes, and the love of a complete soul for all of creation shining the way through to enlightenment.. but there is also a lot of hurt, soul searching and strife going on within the twin bond before you get there.

What I can see now, after some years of debating with myself about it, is that neither of us were ready for what the twin flame bond would truly mean. We were both pretty damaged and we have had to put a lot of work in, both together and separately, to be able to maintain the bond between us without going crazy in the process. What I feel now is that we have grown tremendously in the time we have spent apart and that we can now maybe aim for a civilised attempt to overcome, harness and project the true twin flame bond.

I reached out to him very tentatively back in September with a very open and a visible 'okay if you reply, okay if you don't'-mentality and got a very friendly word back with a promise to write to me more on 11/11. I'm usually not one for looking into signs, but this one was an absolute flashing neon sign for me. It seems like we can now stop all the ego games that were between us before. :smile:

Hey..nice :smile:

NightSpirit
23-11-2010, 12:11 PM
In my case, the decision was made by our soul essence and directed by our experience coordinator arion, who is Marion's higher self.

As I read all the comments posted here, I can not help but think that an expanded perspective about this subject would be most helpful.

Our perceptions about decision making, how human free choice actually works, may need to be revised. Naturally this is not a popular view for our human ego and the logical mind. However it is the point of view that I am most comfortable with.

I trust that every reality perception is valid and serves the individual in an appropriate way. However the free choice to evolve our perceptions, or not, is the real decision or choice, as I see these things naturally.

John

I'm not sure I'm interpreting your post correctly John..so please correct me if I'm wrong....
Are you saying what we are? That the soul is what this is all about? That the idea of tf is mostly viewed as a romantic linking and not for its real and higher purpose? Cheers

John32241
23-11-2010, 06:06 PM
I'm not sure I'm interpreting your post correctly John..so please correct me if I'm wrong....
Are you saying what we are? That the soul is what this is all about? That the idea of tf is mostly viewed as a romantic linking and not for its real and higher purpose? Cheers

No not at all. My web site talks about the high purpose of relationships like this.

It is the human perception that God exists to help a person with their desire to be happy. However to actually be happy, it is best to realize that our souls desires come first. We the human person do exist to help God with Her/His desires and goals. Once we understand this distinction, we are able to co-create with the Self, finding joy and happiness in the process.

Romantic linking with a tf may or may not be best for us. In my case it was not best. From what I hear in these threads, my circumstances are not unique.

I suspect that the more inclined we are to accept and embrace what our life plan is set up to create, the more likely we are to get what we want out of life.

I hope that I have explained my perceptions about this insight enough to help others like myself. I am overjoyed to serve my essence and its goals at this time.

John

LadyImpreza1111
23-11-2010, 06:13 PM

Haha. I like that.

LadyImpreza1111
24-11-2010, 03:41 AM
It makes so much sense because I actually do everything I can to avoid negative energy.............even if its just the negative moods of other people. It just feels like too much for me now.

NightSpirit
24-11-2010, 05:33 AM
No not at all. My web site talks about the high purpose of relationships like this.

It is the human perception that God exists to help a person with their desire to be happy. However to actually be happy, it is best to realize that our souls desires come first. We the human person do exist to help God with Her/His desires and goals. Once we understand this distinction, we are able to co-create with the Self, finding joy and happiness in the process.

Romantic linking with a tf may or may not be best for us. In my case it was not best. From what I hear in these threads, my circumstances are not unique.

I suspect that the more inclined we are to accept and embrace what our life plan is set up to create, the more likely we are to get what we want out of life.

I hope that I have explained my perceptions about this insight enough to help others like myself. I am overjoyed to serve my essence and its goals at this time.

John

Ah yes...I agree and thank you for explaining that further to us. Good luck. :smile: