PDA

View Full Version : External Sources Ye Ne?

17 yrs of separation
22-11-2010, 02:24 PM
As Psychos has stolen my thunder in My Story thread and became the life of the party (whooho go Psychos):))
I have decided to start the new topic that actually came out of those conversations.

I have as you know contacted external sources. Two of them. They said the same thing. Pretty much I m f*(&> Excuse me. My bond is unbreakable. I must contact him. The one source was romantic and she has seen beautiful happy end.
Other one, very stern one saw great obsticles. Either way I got the validation.

Have I known all that I was told in my heart:
Yes. Absofukinlutely.
After 17 yrs of suffering of course I've known. There is nothing I was told that I did not know in my heart.

Was contacting them big fat waste of money and time?
No, not for me.

Would I recommand it? No, as it may bring sorrow, it is very intense, and person must decide for him/her self.

So what if any were yours experiences in regards to this?
Have you obtained confirmation that way?

Love blessings
ONELOVE nothing else matters.

Excuse my French it is a weird day in Ont, I am feeling antsy today :))

Falling Star
22-11-2010, 02:42 PM
I have consulted Psychics twice 17. But in the end all you need to know is within yourself. We must always trust and follow our hearts with these bonds.

I am a psychic/medium myself.........Do you trust their guidance i don't know. I would say only if what they say resonates as truth within you.

There are genuine psychics that have direct contact with guides and have intuition and deep inner knowing.........Have the gift of visions, but there are also Charlatans that give genuine psychics a bad name.

For instance, i know i should know better but i contacted Tara once on an astral psychic site........And i am not kidding my 10 year old could have given a better reading. I actually felt quite disgusted with it!

17 yrs of separation
22-11-2010, 02:49 PM
Falling Star,
Yes I sense light every time I write. It's beautiful.
I know what is in my heart. But I do not iknow if we will ever reunite. That kills me Falling Star. love love love

debbie.b
22-11-2010, 03:11 PM
Falling Star,
Yes I sense light every time I write. It's beautiful.
I know what is in my heart. But I do not iknow if we will ever reunite. That kills me Falling Star. love love love

i agree with Falling Star 17, just know whats in your heart, thats where the truth is. as for wanting to know if you will meet again......i wish i had that answer for my own situation but i've spent too many years always living in the future. will this happen? will that happen? i'm happy at the moment living in the NOW.
personally, i wouldn't trust external sources. yeah they may 'know' certain things about you & could have a vague knowledge of the future but as i've been told so many times lately.....nothing is set in stone.
feel what you're feeling now, work through your emotions, concentrate on yourself. you are all that matters right now. once you find that place you are supposed to be, then everything else will fall into place as it's meant to & by that time you will be so at peace with YOU that whatever unfolds you will just take it all in your stride & accept anything that comes your way with a smile on your face.
love to you 17 x

17 yrs of separation
22-11-2010, 04:07 PM
Oh Debbie,
Sweet Debbie your words resonates with me beautifuly.
With unconditional love it can not be about award of sharing the earthly continioum of time together it should be about trusting learning rejoycing about learning that LOVE has brought you. I know, but it is bloody hard. Hey I am being celibate for one month pretty good eh?
love

debbie.b
22-11-2010, 04:18 PM
17.......it is bloody hard!!! i have a very loving husband who adores me & i love him for that but i don't feel guilt over my feelings for my tf as i didn't go out & look for him. it was not my choice to have this connection.
it is good you have been celibate for a month!!! that is just something i could never see myself doing. lol
much much love to you 17 x

17 yrs of separation
22-11-2010, 04:25 PM
lol I am waiting for Phycos party crasher to say something to me...
lol Look, Deb, omg you are in UK as well, I find UK folks are so spiritual, it must be Stonehedge or whaever it is called
Yes look celibacy expect from me, to have the post in three months
SOS SOS My Celibacy failed !!!, it is not hard as I was meditating over this for a long time, but it may be in the future
And as to your spouse...That is hard. But you are handling it beatifully blessings.

debbie.b
22-11-2010, 04:43 PM
lol psycho is a dude who likes to get his opinion across, no doubt about that!!! i just read, process, store what i think is interesting & discard what i don't!
as for handling my situation beautifully.......oh dear me, that was far from the truth. the situation i got myself in almost drove me to a mental breakdown. without the guidance & support of some of my newly found soul connection family i dread to think where i would be now!!!
but i'm still here & full of so much love for myself & others.
bless you 17 cos i can sense your optimism & positivity about your situation.
shine my friend SHINE.......x