PDA

View Full Version : out of it

chi chi
06-08-2006, 10:55 PM
quite a few times i av been chatting away to my m8{this only happens around her} next minit i av just gone to sleep but i am not asleep if you no wat i mean i dnt see anyfin but i can hear my m8 but she sounds as though she is a long way away i come back n i feel drunk but cannot tell her anyfin cos i dnt no wat as happened:confused:

kundalini
06-08-2006, 11:01 PM
quite a few times i av been chatting away to my m8{this only happens around her} next minit i av just gone to sleep but i am not asleep if you no wat i mean i dnt see anyfin but i can hear my m8 but she sounds as though she is a long way away i come back n i feel drunk but cannot tell her anyfin cos i dnt no wat as happened:confused:

That's a strange experience! Maybe it's an OOBE ( Out-Of-Body-Experience ) where you have just slipped out of your body momentarily and then when you suddenly realise you can hear your mate's voice, your astral body rushes back into your body and this causes the tipsy sensation.

chi chi
06-08-2006, 11:08 PM
never thought of that cos thats exactly ow i feel wen i no i av ad obe but why dnt i see anyfin thats the strange bit but once i did start to laf cos everyfin in spirit was going backwards but i knew this n still didnt see n my cd started playin backwards wen i came back ow weirds that

kundalini
06-08-2006, 11:12 PM
never thought of that cos thats exactly ow i feel wen i no i av ad obe but why dnt i see anyfin thats the strange bit but once i did start to laf cos everyfin in spirit was going backwards but i knew this n still didnt see n my cd started playin backwards wen i came back ow weirds that

Lol, very weird! Seriously though, chi chi, you should perhaps look at ways of grounding yourself if this happens quite regularly. In fact, I would take this as a sign that you may need to do more grounding work and keep yourself 'rooted'.

I talk from experience really too as I used to almost feel I was having OOBE's, then I would stop myself. It stopped happening after I paid more attention to 'earthing' myself. True story!

chi chi
06-08-2006, 11:20 PM
i hear wat ur sayin but i love the obe the flyin is fantastic n i av met n spoke to my m8 who passed 3 yrs ago e gave me a message to give to his wife n i adnt seen her for weeks n told her the positions of the coals on her fire as one of them ad moved i used to stop myself from obe for yrs cos i didnt like the feeling but i didnt no wat it was until i went wiv it n now it duznt happen enuf for me i av even seen the light n its so beautiful you cant find the words to describe it hope i am not doing anyfin wrong

daisy
06-08-2006, 11:28 PM
sounds like the beginnings of trance to me, you need to find someone to help you fine tune and control it:smile:

chi chi
06-08-2006, 11:31 PM
just strange cos it duznt happen at home only round my m8s

daisy
06-08-2006, 11:33 PM
perhaps the energy is stronger there

kundalini
06-08-2006, 11:34 PM
Oh well, it's perfectly alright as long as there is no danger. I just wouldn't have liked to think it could happen when you were say, walking down the street or something.

I do know a technique for astral travelling though.

I think it's always best to keep grounded though. Very, very important.

daisy
06-08-2006, 11:36 PM
oooooooooh do tell:D i can get out of body but don't seem to get very far except for a couple of times:smile:

chi chi
06-08-2006, 11:38 PM
yeah cum on k spill the beans lol

kundalini
06-08-2006, 11:42 PM
Alright I'll post it in a few minutes. But, NOTE: 1) Make sure you feel fully grounded before doing this, 2) Always ask your GUARDIAN ANGEL/SPIRIT GUIDE for protection and 3) You'll need to keep a glass of water near where you are lying. This will be for when you come back into the body as you will feel dehydrated. Okay, I'll post it in a few minutes.

daisy
06-08-2006, 11:43 PM
thanks for that kundalini xx

chi chi
06-08-2006, 11:46 PM
thanks k xx

chi chi
06-08-2006, 11:52 PM
dnt no if you 2 are from uk but channel 4 at 9 2moz documentry on my child is psychic looks good

daisy
06-08-2006, 11:59 PM
yeah i'm in uk, i heard about that earlier sounds interesting:smile:

kundalini
07-08-2006, 12:03 AM
Yeah, I'm UK too. I've sent both of you the technique in PM. I think it's too dangerous to put up on here because well, someone might try to do it and then end up not being prepared and well, that's no good! All I will say is is that the tecnique worked for me so if you follow that to the letter you WILL ASTRAL TRAVEL.

chi chi
07-08-2006, 12:04 AM
thnx k will do exactly wat you say

daisy
07-08-2006, 12:05 AM
looking forward to it, we'll all have to try at the same time one night, now that would be a fascinating experiment!!

kundalini
07-08-2006, 12:08 AM
Yeah, it's possible. One more thing I forgot to add which I suppose is perfectly okay to say here is that it DOES work easier if you are more tired. . .another words, it is better to do it at night rather than in the middle of the day.

chi chi
07-08-2006, 12:09 AM
yeah that wud be fab but lets get the technique rite 1st then we cud all meet up hopefully

chi chi
07-08-2006, 12:10 AM
thats wen i usually go but it duz just happen i dnt control that so hopefully that will change now

daisy
07-08-2006, 12:14 AM
i'm at my best when i'm tired, thats why i 'read' at night, i suppose when you're tired worries slideaway a bit leaving you more open to spirit just a thought. how about we practice a couple of times over the next week then arrange a night to suit us all?

chi chi
07-08-2006, 12:17 AM
sounds gud 2 me really got 2 go now so goodnite all catch u 2moz
love chi xxxxxx

daisy
07-08-2006, 12:19 AM
bye chi chi, i'd better get off too night kundalini:smile:

kundalini
07-08-2006, 12:23 AM
Practice it if you can at some point. Just make sure you feel protected when you do it and don't forget that water for after!

Goodnight then.

daisy
07-08-2006, 12:25 AM
will do, night kundalini