PDA

View Full Version : Magpie walking in front of us

Mable
06-08-2006, 12:08 PM
Hi all

Had an amazing experience yeaterday, I have a magpie as my totem animal, have had him years and always say hello to magpies etc when I see them lol

Yesterday I went to Southampton and a friend and I were walking up towards the war cemetary when a young magpie hopped in front of us and proceeded to walk (well hop) in front of us for ages, until some other people came the other way, We both thought it strange but an amazing experience and carried on.

Then on the way back he done the same again but for a shorter time!

We were both quiet shocked and knew that it was a sign but not really sure what lol!

Mable
x

kundalini
06-08-2006, 04:53 PM
Hi Mable,

Well have you felt like you have been having a bit of a rough time recently? Such entities as Guardian Angels and Totem Animals regularly send us a sign if they know things have been tough for us lately and that sounds exactly what has happened to you.

Treasure the experience!

Mable
06-08-2006, 06:25 PM
Hi

Yes been having a bit of a rough time of it lately, and so has my mate lol. I will treasure the experience as I love magpies and it was a special experience

Mable
xx

violetmay
26-08-2006, 04:21 PM
Think this a lovley sign that you are not alone. I've been walking my dogs for years, and am always sociable. When we lost our westie, I started walking in the places the retriever preferred to go. The amount of dogs that came up to me for a fuss. The day after he was put to sleep I passed a fisherman by the sea digging for worms. He looked wistfully at my retriever and said, 'I just had my westie put to sleep last month, still miss her,' My dog followed him up and down as he dug for his worms and we chatted. It was like we were meant to meet and share out tales or should I say tails...I had left the house feeling guilty, sad and returned lifted, knowing that as the fisherman had the same tale I'd done right thing.