PDA

View Full Version : Ouiji Boards=bad

stephk4444
15-04-2014, 08:07 PM
I've heard so many bad things about Ouiji Boards and I don't understand why? Can someone explain to me? I've always wanted to use one but I'm afraid of what could happen.

Mrs Merrieweather
15-04-2014, 08:28 PM
There are many who believe that these boards when used can open a portal that allow good and evil entities(demons) to enter and leave at will. They also believe destroying this board makes it nearly impossible to close this gateway.

stephk4444
15-04-2014, 08:30 PM
So what is a safe way to contact spirits without the bad?

Native spirit
15-04-2014, 08:41 PM
:icon_eek: A ouija board is not a toy and should not be used by anyone who doesnt know what they are doing, its a portal for any spirit to come through good or bad,some people have used them and have had no problem.but they use it again and get something through they never thought possible, i have had to clear houses after the ouija has been used it is not something that i would recomend you do.

Namaste

Jenny Crow
15-04-2014, 08:42 PM
Well said, Native Spirit:smile:

primrose
15-04-2014, 08:47 PM
[QUOTE=stephk4444]So what is a safe way to contact spirits without the bad?[

Is there a Spiritualist Church in your area?

You could use a pendulum.:smile:

Skybird
15-04-2014, 08:56 PM
I few months back a friend and I were at another friends house, the owner suggested bringing out the ouija board, as she thinks its just a toy and thinks nothing of it...the friend that came with me was on the fence, couldn't decide either way...I was so not wanting to do it and just about felt like leaving the house if she got it out, man was it a strong feeling...and I have never played with one in this life...in the end the board never came out, which i was relieved.. different strokes for different folk i suppose

onetruebeliever
15-04-2014, 09:25 PM
I had one when I was a teenager. Of course I didn't know what I was really doing. My friends used it with me, but they were not too keen on it.

One day someone or something came thru - I am positive he was evil. I had such a strong feeling. He said he was ancient and his name was very old sounding - it started with an r. He really scared the pooh out of us, and I was not easily scared. I could use the board by myself as well. After we "conjured" the spirit and he went back, I broke the board and tossed in the garbage. I have not used one since and I do think they are portals for spirits, good and bad, to come thru to this plane.

Sarian
15-04-2014, 10:37 PM
My mom was big on Ouiji boards and I was always the one she wanted to use it with her. I was just a child. Anyway, when I was a teenager my mom gave me one as a gift. My best friend and I would use it and ask silly teenybopper questions...who will I marry, things like that. The 'thing' that spoke to me was friendly and chatty if you will ...at first... it started off answering my questions and always my friends questions but then decided that 'it' wanted me and would not answer my questions anymore but would say it 'loved'' me...it said my name was 'yo-yo' (I thought in a past life) but to be honest, I have felt like a yo-yo for a couple decades now and I often think of that thing calling me that.

Anyway, it kept saying it was going to 'reclaim me in this life'. I found it a bit frightening. My friend and I were not even thinking in terms like this and it was just odd for it to spell out those things.

I was 'rejecting' the 'affections' of this thing and frankly getting tired of it not answering my questions. I told it to stop and that I hated it. ...and didn't believe in it. Well, then the device went crazy on the board zooming all over. It spelled out FUC U over and over. We got what it was saying to me and could 'feel' the anger. our fingers barely touched the device as it was moving so fast and then flew off. We put it back and we were rattled to say the least. I asked it if it was real to show a sign with the candle. We weren't expecting anything to happen, but it did. That tiny little votive candle turned into a blow torch. The flame roared and went up to the ceiling and it made a roaring sound like a blow torch would. I was so glad that my friend was there to witness this, but we threw that thing into the closet so fast and never used it again. I never found it again for that matter, which I found odd as well. My mom said she didn't take it. Maybe someone did but it was odd and the whole experience was creepy and I began having horrible nightmares too (and still do).

I don't know what that was, but it upset me enough to never use one again.

Pegasus
20-04-2014, 09:53 PM
Myself and a group f friends have used a 'Spirit Board' many times for communicating with the spirit world. We have always stated that we are using it with love and light and have put protection around us. We have had a lot of fun and many serious messages (everything was recorded) and we never felt threatened - we just had fun and used it to ask philosophical questions too

Be careful, but it is feasible to use a board safely

x

Diijin
21-04-2014, 03:42 AM
Hello, i am so surprised there are so few replies to this thread.
I have much 'experience' with the spiritualist church. BYi that i mean
i did not attend the spiritualist church, i went, attended and 'felt' the energies and the energies reactions to different things, times, people, conditions.
What i observed was that the church operated like a bus. It traveled so to speak spiritually, whether it was a 'service' or a Ouija board or seance.
and whatever or whoever was 'there' on planes can through -when- the event
went down. Just as in the allegory of the bus (just anybody boards, little old lady, a child, a cop, a business man, a drunk, a psychopath.
This is not a claim that Ouija boards or contact with the "" Other Dimensions""
is bad or wrong, only that the way most groups do it is MOST haphazard and
arbitrary.
Learn how to meditate, a advanced method, and how to open chakras and
how to close them and how to energize items and how to lay on hands healing and distance healing. This is not as daunting a task as you might think. I picked these things up quite quickly.
Where the Church or people *sin* is in JUST open a connection. like
picking up a party line and having the callers on the other end yell at your
or play joker games.
YOU need to start by cleansing your energy, then that of the board.
and then declare. "I / WE" are going to open this board for communication
to beings on the "other dimensions" (for me i am a scientist in thinking and do not consider the other places *dimensions* but rather realms; any who0)
WE by the ___< insert your Higher Power to whom you commune>
cleanse this board, this meeting and this channel we are opening and have opened to permit only helpful and good spirits without a desire for mischief. we seek only a prank free time. By "HP" (your high spiritual trusted power) we cause this to be and command it to be so."
and i would give some commanding chant word and this time.
when you have started, just do it as normal, but when
done. CLOSE the session and then close your auras and chakras and the channel itself.

This OPENING and CLOSING is what the spiritualist church neglected and
my guide taught me was a grave error they and I had been making.

Thanks
have fun.

Diijin
=-0=-0=-0=-0=-0=-0

Teaching on how to Clear an Earth bound invasive Entity.

This must be a ceremony and not a ritual, feel the connection, feel and hear, and see the entity receiving the words. Experience the communication as really happening . Don’t speak it, convey it.
Call upon your own inner divine Power: Jesus, Babaji (the Yogi Christ ) or any saint or master on the invisible realms of spirit to help you.(ie. Archangel Michael)
Speak lovingly to the possessing entity (lost spirit) as follows: “Dear one,. You are healed and forgiven, You are one with your own Inner Christ. You are filled and surrounded with the Christ Love. You are filled and surrounded with the Christ Light. You are filled and surrounded with the Christ Love. You are free from fear, pain, and from the earth vibration;
I ask saint _____, and (name of your divine power ) to take you to your perfect place of expression, go in peace.
//// HOW to heal a possessing entity.

.peace,
///How to Heal a Possessing Entity.
+
This must be a ceremony and not a ritual, feel the connection, feel and hear, and see the entity receiving the words. Experience the communication as really happening . Don’t speak it, convey it.
Call upon your own inner divine Power: Jesus, saint michael, Archangel Uriel, on unseen realms of spirit to help you.
Speak lovingly to the possessing entity (lost spirit) as follows: “Dear one,. You are healed and forgiven, You are one with your own Inner Christ. You are filled and surrounded with the Christ Love. You are filled and surrounded with the Christ Light. You are filled and surrounded with the Christ Love. You are free from fear, pain, and from the earth vibration;
I ask saint Michael and Jesus, Saint michael, Archangel Uriel, to take you to your perfect place of expression, go in peace. By God Almighty, El Shaddai, let it be the Will of all the Saints.
Amen.

PureOceanLab
03-05-2014, 08:19 PM
This is some text from "Warlocks Handbook". This is the only info I have on this subject. I'm just putting this info out there, I don't agree with this nor suggest you to believe in this because I don't have any experience on this.

"The Witch Board, or Ouija Board, holds a very
special spot in my heart. It is a wonderful, yet
much maligned, tool that we can use to
communicate with our beloved dead and familiars.
Ignore the misinformation, don't believe the rumors, the
Witch Board is nothing more than a physical Objective
object that you use to commune with your Subjective
deep mind.
First, let's talk about the name Ouija. According to
some experts, Ouija means "yes, yes" in French and
German; according to my studies, and spirits
themselves, this is wrong. I am pretty certain that
“Ouija” is a misdirection perpetrated by the talking
boards creator, however it does point to its true name -
Witch, or Wizard, Board.
Ouija is almost exactly how the word Wicca is correctly
pronounced - wee'cha. And of course wicca is the Old
English word for male Witch or Wizard; wicce being
Old English for Witch, FYI. So, cut it out Wiccans, with
your "k" sounds. ;)
T
Now then, how to use it. Well, you don't need an actual
board, you could spread rune stones or cards with letters
and numbers. Use an upturned glass as a planchette.
If you use a board be sure affix a pentacle on the
underside of the board or table. It helps ground the spirit
to the board, I.e. affix and focus the spirit to the vehicle
of communication. You can draw the pentagram on
paper and glue or carve it in a plate of silver or wax and
set the board on top as well if you plan to use it more
often. Another good idea would be to attach a slim
packet of herbs that aid in communication.
Remember to call the spirit by name, never call on a
random spirit; you never know what lives “randomly” in
your Subjective. If you know a sigil, or have a picture of
the spirit, then place that under the board too.
Light your Black Flame and get into a slight ecstatic
trance and begin to sway slowly side to side. Think
about the spirit that you want to reach and chant its
name like a mantra. You should actually chant to the
board. You might want a recording device nearby so
that you can speak out the letters and words for better
recall later; you might get some EVP’s too! Always
follow up on the information gained, but never follow
the directions until you have thought out all of the
possible effects that it may cause. A spirit asking for a
cat sacrifice should probably be sent back to its hell, but
you never know it could be a test, so ask for
clarification. Don't be afraid to say no.
Thats really it. No long boring rituals, no cats blood,
just you and your spirits. Happy haunting!"

Jenny Crow
04-05-2014, 03:10 AM
thDimensions""

This must be a ceremony and not a ritual,

Call upon your own inner divine Power: Jesus, saint michael, Archangel Uriel, on unseen realms of spirit to help you.
I ask saint Michael and Jesus, Saint michael, Archangel Uriel, to take you to your perfect place of expression, go in peace. By God Almighty, El Shaddai, let it be the Will of all the Saints.
Amen.

Interesting Diijin. Could you explain, please, the difference between a ceremony and a ritual; and WHY does it have to be a ceremony and not a ritual?

And what if one is not a Christian and would not want to call call on Saint Michael, Jesus or Archangel Uriel etc.

Jenny Crow
04-05-2014, 03:11 AM
HelloPureOceanLab, I've not come across this before, thanks for posting it all, it's very interesting.

elisi
10-06-2014, 09:07 PM
coincidence.........i just finished watching a documentary on the discovery channel. it was about a young couple, 18 yrs old, who murdered their 13 month old baby.

at first they lied and made up a scenario because they didn't think the police would believe the real story.

long story short-the were 'playing' with the ouiji board and the girl said the devil came into her and told her her baby was possessed. her boyfriend believed it too.

i won't post the graphic violence but they killed her because they thought she'd be better off in heaven than being possessed.

the baby was bit, beaten and sexually abused.

i'm sure they weren't very bright to begin with and who knows what their mental state was but it appears that messing with the board precipitated this horrible deed.

Awakened Queen
11-06-2014, 02:03 AM
If you want to connect to spirits, I suggest you call upon the highest of Love & Light and ask that nothing but Love & Light enters the circle. I always call upon Archangel Michael to protect my circle. You don't need a Ouija board to communicate with spirits. Ask for them to communicate with you so that you will receive the message and see how the messages come through. Maybe you'll hear something. Maybe you'll see something. Maybe you'll see something. When you're finished, ask for the spirits to leave. This is how you close the circle.

Chikari
11-06-2014, 03:30 AM
If you want to connect to spirits, I suggest you call upon the highest of Love & Light and ask that nothing but Love & Light enters the circle. I always call upon Archangel Michael to protect my circle. You don't need a Ouija board to communicate with spirits. Ask for them to communicate with you so that you will receive the message and see how the messages come through. Maybe you'll hear something. Maybe you'll see something. Maybe you'll see something. When you're finished, ask for the spirits to leave. This is how you close the circle.

I really like this advice. I think when you're ever reaching out to a spirit or really anything "unseen" you have to be careful. Its smart to have protection of some sort.

Awakened Queen
11-06-2014, 03:14 PM
I really like this advice. I think when you're ever reaching out to a spirit or really anything "unseen" you have to be careful. Its smart to have protection of some sort.

Absolutely. I was lucky enough to be taught my two amazing spiritual teachers and whenever we connected to Spirit, we called in Archangel Michael to guard our sacred space. One of them said "Sometimes curious energy that is not of Love & Light is attracted to our light."

That being said, I've always heard really negative things about Ouija boards. I would stay far away from them.

Chikari
11-06-2014, 07:20 PM
Absolutely. I was lucky enough to be taught my two amazing spiritual teachers and whenever we connected to Spirit, we called in Archangel Michael to guard our sacred space. One of them said "Sometimes curious energy that is not of Love & Light is attracted to our light."

That being said, I've always heard really negative things about Ouija boards. I would stay far away from them.

Yeah, I think that's because most, not all, people go into it like its just a game so they are completely open to anything, good or bad, that tries to come through. And naturally, people usually assume that what they're talking to is "good". I think a lot of that is due to tv and movies, really. Like tons of movies and shows even I watched growing up made it seem like just something fun to do and nothing bad would happen. Like a sleepover game, lol.

My sister and one of her friends wanted to mess around with one a few years back when we were still in high school. I was adamantly against it and thankfully they listened to me.

thisisnotharmless
12-06-2014, 12:40 AM
I've never used a ouija board myself, but it seems like it could be used like pendulums or other means of making contact.

What makes the difference, I would assume, would be the intent. When teenagers are using them at slumber parties, they're unaware and indiscriminate -- they want to contact anything that wants to answer. A lot of time they're even hoping to get a little scared. With that frame of reference, you would obviously attract opportunistic entities or ones with agendas of their own.

If, on the other hand, you have specific intent and use reasonable caution and protection, I expect you would have a different result.

I think what makes ouija boards dangerous is the way in which they're used, not the board itself. It's just like any other tool. You can be careless or actively harmful with a knife and cause real damage, but that isn't the knife's fault, and doesn't mean they shouldn't ever be used, you know?

But, again, I've never used a ouija board myself, so I'm hardly an authority on the subject.